Technology Thread

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
huawei is #1 for 5g despite all the propaganda against it.
iran is going with them too for obvious reasons.

the mate xs/5g is a beast.

yes obvious reasons :D
Spying on their own citizens ....
After all the country is owned by China so should be its telecommunication system

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
that's funny but i refer you to mr. snowden for some
educational lectures about mass spying on citizens :p
I thought you were born and raised in America -- if it is bad go live in China
The problem with idiot like you is that you don't even believe in your own ideology.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
BTW, a high-end Huawei phone should be around 40M tomans in Iran which mean it takes an average engineer that makes 8 million a month, 5 months to be able to buy a handset. This is if he keeps all of the money, so sad.

Oct 18, 2010
russia registers the world's first covid-19 vaccine code named 'sputnik v'.

'western' media immediately denounced the news as pre-mature and propaganda.

but it's history repeating itself since it was the russian 'sputink 1' as the world's first
satellite that orbited the earth in 1957 beating the 'west'.

jealousy is not one of the 'seven deadly sins' mentioned in the bible but it should be :p

Russia’s approval of a COVID-19 vaccine is less than meets the press release

In a startling and confusing move, Russia claimed today it had approved the world’s first COVID-19 vaccine, as the nation’s Ministry of Health issued what’s called a registration certificate for a vaccine candidate that has been tested in just 76 people. The certificate allows the vaccine, developed by the Gamaleya Research Institute of Epidemiology and Microbiology in Moscow, to be given to “a small number of citizens from vulnerable groups,” including medical staff and the elderly, a Ministry of Health spokesperson tells ScienceInsider. But the certificate stipulates that the vaccine cannot be used widely until 1 January 2021, presumably after larger clinical trials have been completed.

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/08/russia-s-approval-covid-19-vaccine-less-meets-press-release

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006
روسیه می‌گوید واکسن را به ثبت رسانده، پوتین: یکی از دخترانم واکسن زده

پوتین مثل لباس فروشا شده بهش گفتن واکسنه مطمئنم هست؟ گفته به خدا دخترم از همین جنس برده راضیه

^^ Unfortunately the rendering of Tehran in FS2020 is not good. It's as inaccurate as it was before. There are some add-ons and patches for Flight Simulator X that made Tehran's rendering quite okay in the past, but still far from the amazing stuff you experience over other cities of the world. I was hoping 2020 would be different, but I guess the sanctions and the political hostilities have left a mark on this one too.

I fly over many cities with FS. It's my idea of relaxing entertainment. I've also gotten quite good at being a virtual pilot on many planes.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
^^ Unfortunately the rendering of Tehran in FS2020 is not good. It's as inaccurate as it was before. There are some add-ons and patches for Flight Simulator X that made Tehran's rendering quite okay in the past, but still far from the amazing stuff you experience over other cities of the world. I was hoping 2020 would be different, but I guess the sanctions and the political hostilities have left a mark on this one too.

I fly over many cities with FS. It's my idea of relaxing entertainment. I've also gotten quite good at being a virtual pilot on many planes.
I passed by my house ... it was amazing experience :D

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I been flying with the FS2020 as well, what HOTAS you guys using? and your graphic setting? mine really suffers with ULTRA HIGH, I guess time to look into some Greaphic cards.
Yeah something like GTX 2080 Ti ;)

I been flying with the FS2020 as well, what HOTAS you guys using? and your graphic setting? mine really suffers with ULTRA HIGH, I guess time to look into some Greaphic cards.
Yeah I can't really do much FS2020 with the current machine I have. It's served me well over the years but a full replacement is in the horizon. I still fly FSX with a wide range of crazy and not-so-crazy add-ons.