Happening now...

Oct 18, 2010
judge amy has an mek connection too like most trump associates.
mimi secretly running the usa :p

Judge Barrett represented Iranian exile group in fight to end terrorist designation

Amy Coney Barrett, President Trump’s nominee to join the Supreme Court, once represented an affiliate of an Iranian exile group as it challenged its State Department designation as a foreign terrorist organization.

Barrett disclosed her legal work for the group, which she undertook while employed at a law firm in Washington, in the Senate questionnaire she submitted during her 2017 confirmation process to join the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 7th Circuit. The work did not come up in her confirmation hearing.
Barrett wrote that she was one of five lawyers on a team that represented the National Council of Resistance of Iran and its U.S. representative office from 2000 to 2001 in their petition to review the State Department’s foreign-terrorist-organization designation.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
Top photo, Khomeini's shrine, murderer of thousands of people and who destroyed the future of his people and dragged them through poverty. Bottom, the grave of Amir of Kuwait who died recently, a billionnaire whose people live in prosperity and don't have to run away to other countries for a better life.

F@ck the culture that creates the top.

IMG_20201002_063428_112.jpg

The three country leaders that contracted Covid , Brazil England confederate US, were all Covid deniers!
Not true at all. Not a single one of them denied the dangers of Covid19. Instead, all 3 of them were rightfully opposed to the shutdown of economies and deemed the shutdown more dangerous than Covid itself. In a few years they will be proven right.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I don't know if this belongs to just came in thread:

ادعای روحانی: اقتصاد ایران به نسبت آلمان وضعیت بهتری دارد

Oct 18, 2010
greeks are very funny folks that generally live in the past :p

After a trial lasting more than five years, the leadership of Greece's neo-Nazi party has been convicted of running a criminal organisation.
Big crowds gathered outside the court in Athens as the judges gave verdicts on 68 defendants.
Golden Dawn secured 18 MPs in 2012, as Greeks were battered by a financial crisis.
The criminal inquiry into the party began with the murder of an anti-fascist musician in 2013.
Leader Nikos Michaloliakos and six colleagues were convicted of heading a criminal group. Supporter Giorgos Roupakias was found guilty of murdering an anti-racist musician and 15 others were convicted of conspiracy in the case.

Jan 26, 2006
Anyway, in what way is Golden Dawn a Neo Nazi party?
Exactly, their leaders alone are pretty centrist...

“Either to vote Syriza and Kos becomes – as well as the rest of Greece – Pakistan, or to support Golden Dawn and
Kos becomes Greece again.” Source: Ilias Kasidiaris, Golden Dawn spokesman, member of Parliament, International
Business Times (2015)

“Close the borders! Make the army and the navy seal our borders and not let people enter illegally. When it gets dark,
the Greeks live in fear. . . Golden Dawn will fight this fear.” Source: Nikolaos Michaloliakos, founder and leader of
Golden Dawn, Financial Times (2015)

“A vote for Golden Dawn means a no to the memoranda. It means no to allowing illegal immigration; no to
suppression.” Source: Nikolaos Michaloliakos, founder and leader of Golden Dawn, Financial Times (2015)

“Golden Dawn takes political responsibility for the murder. . . of rapper Pavlos Fyssas… [but] there is no criminal
responsibility involved.” Source: Nikolaos Michaloliakos, founder and leader of Golden Dawn, Financial Times (2015)

“When we will be powerful, we will be ruthless. It’s then that we will show what assault militias stand for… what it
means to sharpen bayonets on the pavements.” Source: Nikolaos Michaloliakos, founder and leader of Golden
Dawn, The Times of Israel (2015)

“The most Orwellian moment we experienced so far was the “appearance” of anonymous false witnesses in the
legendary trial of Golden Dawn with digitally varied voices, who were hiding in the office of a secrets service
completely identified with the totalitarian regime of the Big Brother of ‘1984.’” Source: Ilias Kasidiaris, Golden Dawn
spokesman, member of Parliament, Golden Dawn website (2015)

“Here we see a late amendment, a major national issue: For the construction of a mosque in the city of Athens, the
capital of Greece. Golden Dawn is strongly opposed to this prospective. We consider this act to be traitorous. We
shall denounce and oppose with every legal means, expressing the will of the vast majority of Greeks…. Until now,
we didn’t have jihadists in Greece. But we will have jihadists, radical Islamists. This will create a cell for them to
FACT SHEET: November 2015

Human Rights First flock to and congregate, criminal elements, decadent elements, which will cause further fracturing of the country’s
social fabric.” Source: Ilias Kasidiaris, Golden Dawn spokesman, member of Parliament, WordPress blog (2015)

“He [Hitler] was a great personality, like Stalin. In every period of time, there must be, there are some people who are
doing the dirty job.” Source: Ilias Panagiotaros, Golden Dawn member of Parliament, Interview with 60 Minutes
Australia (2014)

“If you’re talking about one nation, it’s one race. This is how God fixed Earth.” Source: Ilias Panagiotaros, Golden
Dawn member of Parliament, Interview with 60 Minutes Australia (2014)

“We wanted to put the thieves in jail, but they got to us first. It doesn’t matter though, because Greece always wins in
the end.” Source: Ilias Kasidiaris, Golden Dawn spokesman, member of Parliament, The Times of Israel (2014)
“We want a thorough cleansing of the political system, a real catharsis. The politicians who have stolen billions from
the taxpayers over the years must give the money back and go to jail.” Source: Ilias Kasidiaris, Golden Dawn
spokesman, member of Parliament, Financial Times (2014)

“[Immigration] is an invasion. This is an undeclared war…We are a country of ten million people maximum and we
are facing an invasion of approximately two, two-and-a-half, maybe three million illegal immigrants, most of them
being Muslims and Jihadists - fanatic Muslims, not just Muslims.” Source: Ilias Panagiotaros, Golden Dawn member
of Parliament, YouTube (2014)

“We have approximately three million illegal immigrants that are destroying everything in the country in every aspect
of life…. [W]e haven’t taken the law into our own hands, this is for sure. Because if we would have taken the law into
our hands, trust me, we would have solved any problem in Greece.” Source: Ilias Panagiotaros, Golden Dawn
member of Parliament, YouTube (2014)

“Until 1997 the international association of doctors and I don’t know what considered homosexuality a sickness,
illness, which it is.” Source: Ilias Panagiotaros, Golden Dawn member of Parliament, Interview with 60 Minutes
Australia (2014)

“We’re the Athenian citizens, not those that came from Bangladesh. The Athenian citizens, the finances of the city
will be utilized exclusively to assist the Athenian citizens. Not the illegal immigrants, not the Pakistanis, not the
Afghanis, none of those that come to Greece to commit crimes.” Source: Ilias Kasidiaris, Golden Dawn spokesman,
member of Parliament, Golden Dawn New York Division (2014)

“History has not yet given its final verdict on Hitler.” Source: Ilias Kasidiaris, Golden Dawn spokesman, member of
Parliament, greekreporter.com (2013)

“I have read many books that question the number of the 6 million Jews, and they say that it is an overestimation
which was made up, even the antifascist writers claim this… There were no ovens! This is a lie. I believe that it is a
lie. There were no gas chambers either. There were many dead in the concentration camps, from many nations. This
was a war crime. The concentration camps built by the Americans for the Japanese, this was also a war crime.”
Source: Nikolaos Michaloliakos, founder and leader of Golden Dawn, JTA (2012) Dot Symbol - FSymbols

1602102135451.png

Behrooz you absolute nonce.

Attachments

Jan 26, 2006
First tell me who the hell you are and where you appeared from then I tell you about Golden Dawn and Michaloliako
Go on son, tell us about Golden Dawn and why they are not a Neo Nazi party.

1602157524733.png

Why should I tell you who I am? You tell me who you are first. Apart from a guy who gets a hard-on from "anti-antiracists"

Oct 18, 2010
these folks will be considered political prisoners anywhere else in the world.
iran should call for their immediate release just for the fun of it :p

Plans to kidnap Whitmer, overthrow government spoiled, officials say

Federal agents said Thursday they thwarted a plot to violently overthrow the government and kidnap Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer that included visits to her home in northern Michigan and training with explosive devices.

The alleged plot involved conspirators who met during a Second Amendment rally at the Capitol in Lansing in June and reached out to members of a Michigan militia known as the Wolverine Watchmen for reinforcements, according to state and federal officials.

The affidavit filed in federal court details probable cause to charge the six men with conspiring to kidnap Whitmer. Those identified by name include:

• Adam Fox
  • Barry Croft
  • Garbin
  • Kaleb Franks
  • Daniel Harris
  • Brandon Caserta
https://www.detroitnews.com/story/n...nap-michigan-gov-gretchen-whitmer/5922301002/

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
Go on son, tell us about Golden Dawn and why they are not a Neo Nazi party.

Why should I tell you who I am? You tell me who you are first. Apart from a guy who gets a hard-on from "anti-antiracists"
Because most of us here know each other for years here but you turn up out of the blue, with 17 posts in 16 years and jump into a response on a specific topic. Do you have any connection to Greece or its recent history at least?

You are probably posting under different aliases.

Jan 26, 2006
Because most of us here know each other for years here but you turn up out of the blue, with 17 posts in 16 years and jump into a response on a specific topic. Do you have any connection to Greece or its recent history at least?

You are probably posting under different aliases.
No, I just think phuknuts like you are turning the world to pot. Whether the basketcases destroying Iran or mentalists like you glorifying neo-nazis, and considering anything left of RB Spencer a communist. You're all backward sides of the same ugly, broken coin.

You don't have to put your money where your mouth is of course, keep playing the man and not the ball you genius

1602191424800.png

1602191414100.png

1602191235600.png

1602191296600.png

1602191349500.png

1602191400100.png

How do people like you exist in real life? I mean what kind of phucked up world is this to have IR supporters and you in it.

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
تجمع دوستداران استاد مقابل بيمارستان جم با تهاجم نيروهاى ويژه انتظامى رو برو شد
برخى شعار ها

صدا و سيماى ما ننگ ما
مرگ بر ديكتاتور
ديكتاتور بميرد شجر هرگز نميرد