Global football & stuff !!!

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Best DEFENSIVE PERFORMANCE ever DER PANZER SHUTTING Diego Maradona, and Platini
Der Panzer vs the cheater juicer Steroid user
I also think Neymar is a DRAMA QUEEN Playboy The guy said he NEVER SAID SUCH an thing to Neybar and I believe him. Neymar
is not known to have the best reputation, with his stupid antics. He is probably doing this to get the attention off of him,
from that case with the 17 year old Brazilian girl. It is a distraction technique by Flopmar.

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Sorry, but wtf was this all about. All I heard was Matheous, Matheous and Matheous. Nothing special in these clips.

Best DEFENSIVE PERFORMANCE ever DER PANZER SHUTTING Diego Maradona, and Platini
Der Panzer vs the cheater juicer Steroid user
I also think Neymar is a DRAMA QUEEN Playboy The guy said he NEVER SAID SUCH an thing to Neybar and I believe him. Neymar
is not known to have the best reputation, with his stupid antics. He is probably doing this to get the attention off of him,
from that case with the 17 year old Brazilian girl. It is a distraction technique by Flopmar.

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
@Finally In that 1990 WC finals between West Germany and Argentina, anywhere Diego went, Lothor Marked him.
Why do you think Argentina did not score in the world cup finals?
1,000 words worth perfect defense
Lothor said some really sweet things about Diego-called him THE BEST
Matthaus: 'Maradona was the best' | Football Italia (football-italia.net)
View attachment 43582
Matthaus marked Maradona in the 1986 World Cup final in which Argentina won 3-2. In the 1990 World Cup final Guido Buchwald marked Maradona.