Olympics Postponed to possibly 2021 Summer

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Well ok USA vs Iran basketball, does anyone REALLY want me to show the highlights of this game and Canada vs Iran Volleyball, time to dust ourselves back off. Now It's as if Canada was in our huddle, listening to the coach they just knew our playbook and were everywhere. Iran didn't play piss poor, Canada had their backs to the wall.

Oct 18, 2010
usa covered the spread as expected 120-66.
these nba player are in very good shape.
team iran ran out of gas in the 1st quarter :ROFLMAO:

Oct 18, 2010
the volleyball team had their fk up game vs canada and
lost 3-0. canadians were serving like girls so it was an
awful game by iran to lose.

that should bring them back down to earth and the
russian bear will beat them on that point.

now 4 teams in the group all have a 2-1 record.the next match
vs italy is a big one :p

Oct 18, 2010
iran's saber fencing team put up a very brave effort vs italy and
narrowly lost 45-44 in the quarter finals.
the came back to beat usa in the consolation bracket so it was
not a bad day for them :D

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Oh and btw in that movie did you notice one thing @Arash_Tombangir Forrest Gump wore the same blue shirt. Actually man one day I will write my autobrography and honestly at 38 I lived more and experienced more things than guys who are 78.
aint dat rite ma' n!gga!!?
Indeed, experiencing and to be experienced is the key word here baby, even if you still is sixteen years old, dat' 4 sure!
Howeva' baby, you still have a mission to accomplish, namely visiting the holy land of North Korea and pump-handle with that great supreme leader Kim Jong-Un, that mission wont be easy to accomplish!

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@Arash_Tombangir One day that will come but there Hass to be a drastic change such as a regime change in the land of the DPRK. as is anyone was born in the USA no matter what passport cannot go.
By the way man I might need you to be on my team and be a moderator here let’s kick it DTR case style and indeed it’s the experience is not our age now there was a Chinese proverb.
this 96-year-old man who was given one day to live by the doctor. he did everything he wanted to do have sex with 1 million and do drugs all that stuff. to his loved ones he said I lived more in that one day than I did in my entire 96 years!
that would be an accomplishment if an American delegate and a former American military officer visit the land of the unicorns.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
@Arash_Tombangir By the way man I might need you to be on my team and be a moderator here let’s kick it DTR case style and indeed it’s the experience is not our age now there was a Chinese proverb.

Ooh baby, that won't work for me, I am into so much other stuff and my own business takes all my time around the clock 24/7, beside that I'm lousy at writing and reading Persian, I can only speak the father tongue.
I am absolutely sure you will find a couple of real and competent schwester und brüder to help you with your new mission!
Good luck brauw with your new mission and we will bread-crumbing some sweet day, thats a promise!

However do not worry about the current trip to DPRK right now, it's almost impossible to travel into the DPRK since COVID-19 has spread all over the world.
As I have been informed, there are no vaccine available over there, its not even allowd to VAX all those poor peasants, as I understand it they do not want to allow the pure North Korean race suffering future genetic disorders by VAXing!
Even russia has offered North Korea free Covid vaccine without any success once again, amid reports that a harsh lockdown is leading to extreme hunger, the answer was a BIG No from Great KIM to bratsky PUTIN!

I say too "Long Live North Korean Pure Race"!

Here are last ruskies flee North Korea before the borders sealed a year ago or so!

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2010
the volleyball team had their fk up game vs canada and
lost 3-0. canadians were serving like girls so it was an
awful game by iran to lose.

that should bring them back down to earth and the
russian bear will beat them on that point.

now 4 teams in the group all have a 2-1 record.the next match
vs italy is a big one :p
iran lost to italy 3-1 and poland beat japan 3-0.

so it's all down to the last match between iran
and japan to determine the last advancing team from this group.
the winner will probably get a date with the big bad russian bear in the quarter finals :ROFLMAO:

Oct 18, 2010
oh boy these koreans are sore losers!
eat less kimchi with your dog stew and you may win something :ROFLMAO:

‘How can a terrorist win gold?’: Korean criticises IOC over Iran shooting victory

The Korean marksman Jin Jong-oh has criticised the International Olympic Committee for allowing a member of Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps to compete and win a gold medal in the 10-metre air pistol event, saying: “How can a terrorist win first place? That’s the most absurd and ridiculous thing.”

In comments reported by the Korea Times, the six-times Olympic medallist added it was “pure nonsense” to allow Javad Foroughi to compete in the Tokyo Games given his membership in a militia of the IRGC, which was labelled a terrorist organisation by the US in 2019.

‘How can a terrorist win gold?’: Korean criticises IOC over Iran shooting victory | Tokyo Olympic Games 2020 | The Guardian

Oct 18, 2010
men's volleyball update:

iran lost to japan 3-2 and is out of medal contention.
usa also lost to arg 3-0 and are out of medal contention.

i guess it's iran vs usa for 9th place one of these days :p

Oct 18, 2010
the best event of the olympics so far has to be the men's
high jump from last night.

the italian and qatari jumpers went perfect up to 2.37m and
did not miss a jump.

at 2.39m both failed 3 times and the rules says they will do
a jump off to decide the winner.

when the judge went to talk to them the qatari guy just said
'can we have 2 golds?' and the italian guy agreed and they
gave them both gold medals and then everyone started crying :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
How did Iran lost to Japan ? Don't we beat them in Asia ask the time ?

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
How did Iran lost to Japan ? Don't we beat them in Asia ask the time ?
I was checking euro sport schedule and it said its showing USA Argentina and I tuned in and it was the final set of Iran Japan and Japan was up 5_2 .
It finally ended 15 _13 .
Japanese offence were amazing and had some excellent points with their smashes which were totally unstoppable ( to my eyes as I Don't know much about volleyball) .
Marouf had a great chance to level 14 all but his smash was not his strongest and they recovered it and then won the match point.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Is US going to catch up to China in Gold ? What is the prediction ?

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I can't believe that in both men and women baseball (softball) Japan beat USA.

Oct 18, 2010
men's volleyball update:

iran lost to japan 3-2 and is out of medal contention.
usa also lost to arg 3-0 and are out of medal contention.

i guess it's iran vs usa for 9th place one of these days :p

this is bad :ROFLMAO:

iran's volleyball team was in the easiest group possible and failed
to make it out to the last 8.
all 4 teams from iran's group lost in the 1/4 finals, even poland could
not beat france, what a bust!

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
Mohammad Ali Geraei: From Iranian Prison to the Tokyo Olympics

Wrestler Mohammad Ali Geraei was jailed in Iran last year for speaking out about the impending execution of his friend and fellow Shirazi athlete, Navid Afkari

Both Iran's sports federations and state media were warned off reporting about Navid Afkari's' case at the time
Tuesday, 3 August 2021
Iranian Greco-Roman wrestler Mohammad Ali Geraei competed today at the 2022 Tokyo Olympics, coming a respectable fourth after Japan’s Shohei Yabiku – and next in line for the bronze medal – in the men’s 77kg event.

The contest came after a singularly brutal year for the 27-year-old athlete, whose friend and fellow Shirazi wrestler Navid Afkari was executed last September. A source close to Alireza Dabir, the former president of the Iranian Wrestling Federation, told IranWire that Geraei was harassed, jailed and interrogated both before and Navid was killed.

“The Geraei brothers were the first to react to the news that Navid Afkari had been arrested [in September 2018] and could face execution.

“Both Mohammad Ali and Mohammad Reza Geraei wrote about Navid on their Instagram pages. They posted pictures of him and asked God to help him. We didn’t know at the time, but it transpires the Intelligence Ministry called them, threatened them and ordered them to remove the posts.

“The next day, Iranian media published an interview with Mohammad Ali in which he said he ‘would have not said those things’ had he known that Navid had committed murder.”

Two and a half years ago, young Iranian wrestler Navid Afkari and his two brothers, Vahid and Habib, were arrested after taking part in anti-government protests. Navid was charged with murdering a security guard, tortured into giving a confession and hanged without warning in Adelabad Prison, in contravention of Iranian law.

Despite all official efforts to contain the news, the execution sent shockwaves through Iranian society and the international community, including sporting organizations. Before and after Navid’s death, the security agencies ordered Iran’s Wrestling Federation not to raise the matter in public, and to warn its wrestlers and coaches off discussing it.

When the two death sentences handed down to Navid Afkari first came to light in August, a reporter for media close to Iran’s judiciary told IranWire they had known about his death sentence since the spring, but were told in no uncertain terms not to publish any news about the verdict. “Alireza Dabir had told his people that this subject was top secret,” they said.

Also in August, an ex-official from the Wrestling Federation told IranWire that in April 2020, immediately after learning about Afkari’s possible execution, several well-known figures in Iranian wrestling – including ex-president Rasoul Khadem – tried to meet with then-Chief Justice Ebrahim Raisi to ask for clemency. The request was denied.

The same source IranWire’s at the Wrestling Federation says Mohammad Ali Geraei was singled out for punishment for reacting to the news. “Early on, before Navid was executed,” they said, “we’d heard nothing from the Geraei brothers for a few days.

“We knew that Mohammad Ali was a close, old friend of the Afkari family. Then three days after Navid was executed, Alireza Dabir told us Mohammad Ali had been arrested. At the time we didn’t know if it was by the Intelligence Ministry, the public prosecutor or the Revolutionary Guards’ Intelligence Unit.”

Alireza Dabir and Reza Salehi Amiri, the president of Iran’s National Olympic Committee, had then frantically called around to try to establish Geraei’s whereabouts. “I don’t want to make a hero of either of them,” the source said, “but they did everything in their power to have Mohammad Ali released. The pressure from international organizations was extreme and if they got wind of the news, Iran’s wrestling team could have been suspended.”

Sports Minister Masoud Soltanifar, they added, did not so much as lift a finger at the time. “He and his deputies wouldn’t even return Alireza Dabir’s calls.”

All of this took place in mid-September 2020, after which Geraei was eventually released. “I personally thought he would leave wrestling,” the ex-official said. “Imagine: he had to deal with all this just 10 months before the Olympics. The Federation did all they could to make it possible for him to return.”