CONCACAF Gold Cup

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
Then take a photo of your 15k ticket
It's been purchased by my business partner so that we can write it off as a business expense (even though it really isn't) and I will receive it when I meet up with him in Nevada. It makes for a nice break from my online classes at Ca State LA. My dad always told me the toughest year was his Junior year at MSU studying Engineering. I suppose it is different with each school and program. Remember Engineering is such a big field there is
Mechanical Engineering(My dad's field)
Electrical Engineering
Civil Engineering
Chemical Engineering
and bunch more that I am missing.

All I can say is DO WHAT YOU LOVE. If that happens to be Engineering I'm all for it. Don't study Engineering because your mom and dad are pressuring you to that field. I'm lucky my dad did not focre Engineering on me because I woudn't make a good engineer. I always had a business mind so I went wtih Finance personally.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
It's been purchased by my business partner so that we can write it off as a business expense (even though it really isn't) and I will receive it when I meet up with him in Nevada. It makes for a nice break from my online classes at Ca State LA. My dad always told me the toughest year was his Junior year at MSU studying Engineering. I suppose it is different with each school and program. Remember Engineering is such a big field there is
Mechanical Engineering(My dad's field)
Electrical Engineering
Civil Engineering
Chemical Engineering
and bunch more that I am missing.

All I can say is DO WHAT YOU LOVE. If that happens to be Engineering I'm all for it. Don't study Engineering because your mom and dad are pressuring you to that field. I'm lucky my dad did not focre Engineering on me because I woudn't make a good engineer. I always had a business mind so I went wtih Finance personally.
I have a question for you, what kinda weed do you smoke ? I really want to know lol.

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
I have a question for you, what kinda weed do you smoke ? I really want to know lol.
For legal reasons I cannot answer your question. If you want to work out in the United States it doesn't matter what Law School you go to. All that matters is if you PASS THE BAR. A good buddy of mine NEVER studied law and he is a lawyer right now. He studied Engineering and later on he just studied for the bar exam and passed it on his first shot. Now the guy is in Patent Law and making some serious $$$$$$$.

HalaMadrid

Jul 28, 2021
Vancouver, Canada
When you are in a $15,000 ticket seat, ordinary rules don't apply anymore.
I hear you man, the other day I was talking to Biden, and this guy is like ask him what his plans are with Iran, I am like dude, I am talking to Biden about way more serious stuff than Iran. I totally understand you.
I am meeting Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk tonight for some fine Koobideh and Doogh, we might go far into the night do Kaleh Pache tomorrow morning, Of course as you understand I can not share any picture, you know the rules.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I hear you man, the other day I was talking to Biden, and this guy is like ask him what his plans are with Iran, I am like dude, I am talking to Biden about way more serious stuff than Iran. I totally understand you.
I am meeting Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk tonight for some fine Koobideh and Doogh, we might go far into the night do Kaleh Pache tomorrow morning, Of course as you understand I can not share any picture, you know the rules.
The important question is it doogh gaz daar or khanegi ?

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@HalaMadrid So how much do you been on the event man’s close to $70,000 US I’ll say the Olympics have been a dream for you also I saw gold cup tickets go for $650 as well and @RaminS Although you have been discourteous to me socne Persian Football, i’m less than 15 minutes away from the stadium if you need a place to crash on Saturday shoot me a DM and we can work something out.

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
@HalaMadrid So how much do you been on the event man’s close to $70,000 US I’ll say the Olympics have been a dream for you also I saw gold cup tickets go for $650 as well and @RaminS Although you have been discourteous to me socne Persian Football, i’m less than 15 minutes away from the stadium if you need a place to crash on Saturday shoot me a DM and we can work something out.
You have me confused with someone else. I'm not who you keep thinking I am.

HalaMadrid

Jul 28, 2021
Vancouver, Canada
What happened to our deal? you said you only post in your thread for 1 month!

Payandeh Iran

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Lol

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@HalaMadrid I even asked you a question I said what if the topic is about football what’s so for one month I can’t even post about soccer?
OK I’m a little confused I thought you wanted me to post about my stuff in my fridge for a month so what I can’t talk about soccer and olympics
but you can?
didn’t you say for one mask yes post over in my thing but what about if the topic is about soccer Olympics I can’t talk about anything? So if that is what you want fine i will post on one month my thread but I thought you said if it was about football i could post in the football thread.

Last edited:

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Can we start a Khalibandi thread and stretch our wild imagination?

I have seen quite a few kgalibands in my time and I could use some of their stories..
:unsure::coffee::giggle:

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I talked to my business partner, and going to VIP section to watch the game. Just to inform you my friends, the 15k segments are for low end business men and women. I am going to the 100k segment. They offer 1900 scotch and I will probably make a few deals. I will go to the stadium with my personal helicopter since I don't have time to go to airport.
Pictures are not allowed either, do not bother. I will update you guys during the game.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Guys, I have sort of cool news. Just talked to Musk and he told me to take over his SUV manufacturing. I rejected his offer because I have to come back and continue my course I am taking in local university. Ze gahvare ta goor danesh bejooy.