Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 29
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Band e 209
    Posts
    8,688
    Post Thanks / Like

    I am a Zionist!!

    No kidding!!
    It is the time for me to come out of the CLOSET.
    Let me express my apologies to all of you whom I believe I kept in darkness so far. I am a Zionist!!
    What is this terrible phrase means to some of you who've learned the terminology from parents, friends or some media and have no clue what it really means.
    Zionism believes on and stands for that one day in near future the whole world will be a Jewish State and the center of it will be the Jerusalem. What a TERRIBLE WAY OF THOUGHTS!! but it doesn't matter it is my way of life and I believe it should be respected.
    So from now on any insult or verbal abuse about Zionism should be refrained or banned other wise I will report every single violation to the Administrators (by PM) and make their challenge harder than what already is. Who cares about Administrators? they are bunch of dedicated ppl trying to be as Iranian as any body else, to achieve this they need to keep 24 hours a day attention and endure big sum of financial draw back of their own pocket on this site. Sorry for the rant ADs!!
    In the environment of no insult or name calling to any belief, thoughts or way of life please refrain from belittling of Zionism. I truly appreciate your kindness, cooperation and understanding on this vendetta.
    Please read the noble Quran with your mother language. Is it too much to ask?

  2. Likes masoudA liked this post
  3. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,118
    Post Thanks / Like
    Please no disrespecting the British either. I am not British, but I follow a religion which believes that Queen Victoria was the dauther or God and the Prime Ministers of Britain are the true Imams, elected by the assembly of experts (they call it Parliment), and should be respected and followed as the representative of God on earth, until the day that Queen Victoria returns and defeats all you infidels in a final battle, and forces everyone to eat kidney pie and stale beer, which is our holy food.

    In the meantime, please refrain from disrespecting anything British, particularly Tony Blair (peace be upon him) as he is our current spiritual leader/Imam.

    Gracias...
    I decided that forcing people to see my old Avatar was "cruel and unusual punishment".

  4. Likes masoudA liked this post
  5. #3
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
    Posts
    19,356
    Post Thanks / Like
    this is getting boring here...

    now we cannot insult ISLAMIC KOS KHOLS and neither Zionist assholes...

    Boooooooooooo-RING.

    btw this is what i want to do with Shi-it , Zion-ass-t and Wahabi Sand dwellers REGIMES (NOT FOLLOWERS): ------>>>>

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    DarvAze DoolAb
    Posts
    36,738
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's hard to believe what people turn into when they sit behind a keyboard and hide their face behind a 17"-19" monitor.

    I've seen a lot of this at ISP, and I always made sure the good old clean spirit at this site outlasted the dirty virtual world some people create with their posts and you can bet all your life that I'm going to continue doing that for as long as I'm here.

    Locked.


  7. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    DarvAze DoolAb
    Posts
    36,738
    Post Thanks / Like
    Actually I'm unlocking this thread. What the hell? Let it all out here!


  8. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Band e 209
    Posts
    8,688
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by keyvan_pars
    this is getting boring here...

    now we cannot insult ISLAMIC KOS KHOLS and neither Zionist assholes...

    Boooooooooooo-RING.

    btw this is what i want to do with Shi-it , Zion-ass-t and Wahabi Sand dwellers REGIMES (NOT FOLLOWERS): ------>>>>
    KP.
    You take care of the Regimes and I will the followers myself....
    Please read the noble Quran with your mother language. Is it too much to ask?

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,885
    Post Thanks / Like
    im so fuckin stoned and i just watched a fucked up movie in the theater "underground" and these conversations really scare me in a wierd way.

  10. #8
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
    Posts
    19,356
    Post Thanks / Like
    SHOT-GUUUUUUUUUUUUN.

    enjoy dude. enjoy.

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    8,616
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gdavoudgdavoudg
    im so fuckin stoned and i just watched a fucked up movie in the theater "underground" and these conversations really scare me in a wierd way.
    You know, just as a fact...
    The movie "Underground" is a very underrated movie for how good it is.

    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0114787/

    Here is some information on Zionists, just to get back on course with the thread:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionists

    EDIT: HOLY CRAP, look what I found on Wikipedia

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Zi...t_anti-Zionism
    Forza Roma Per Sempre!

  12. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    2,996
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Motori -
    Point well taken.
    Years ago here on ISP, we discussed the problems with creating "Taboos" especialy the religious kind. Us Iranians must learn to deal with people based on their impacts on our lives - not on what they do or do not believe in.

  13. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,885
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shawshank
    You know, just as a fact...
    The movie "Underground" is a very underrated movie for how good it is.

    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0114787/

    Here is some information on Zionists, just to get back on course with the thread:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionists

    EDIT: HOLY CRAP, look what I found on Wikipedia

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Zi...t_anti-Zionism
    no i watched the new one that came out in theater, but thx for the info.
    motori, so you are a jew? there are so many people in the world wit different religions and you think in near future the whole world is gonna turn jewish?! that doesnt sound like happenin in a near future man. and as long as you dont insult any other religions your religion wont be insulted either. i had a question for you though, are you iranian?, like were you born in iran?

  14. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    11,593
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gdavoudgdavoudg
    no i watched the new one that came out in theater, but thx for the info.
    motori, so you are a jew? there are so many people in the world wit different religions and you think in near future the whole world is gonna turn jewish?! that doesnt sound like happenin in a near future man. and as long as you dont insult any other religions your religion wont be insulted either. i had a question for you though, are you iranian?, like were you born in iran?
    You didn't get Motori's point

  15. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Band e 209
    Posts
    8,688
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gdavoudgdavoudg
    no i watched the new one that came out in theater, but thx for the info.
    motori, so you are a jew? there are so many people in the world wit different religions and you think in near future the whole world is gonna turn jewish?! that doesnt sound like happenin in a near future man. and as long as you dont insult any other religions your religion wont be insulted either. i had a question for you though, are you iranian?, like were you born in iran?
    GDavoud jAn,
    Yes I was born and raised in Iran all the way!!! till mid 80s.
    BTW you need to read my post again, Hint!!! It has nothing to do with Zionism or any body being a Jewish.
    Please read the noble Quran with your mother language. Is it too much to ask?

  16. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    11,418
    Post Thanks / Like

    Thumbs down

    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    It's hard to believe what people turn into when they sit behind a keyboard and hide their face behind a 17"-19" monitor.

    I've seen a lot of this at ISP, and I always made sure the good old clean spirit at this site outlasted the dirty virtual world some people create with their posts and you can bet all your life that I'm going to continue doing that for as long as I'm here.

    Locked.
    what a load of rubbish ...pack of lies ...

  17. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    11,418
    Post Thanks / Like
    B.t.t

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •