Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Iranian girls?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by red-devils View Post
    yes, a lot of Iranian men are assholes too in the ways you are talking about, but im not one of them since i didnt grow up in Iran..... so you mean the ones who grew up in iran are assholes?lol gimme a break baba.

to ziadi gharb zade shoodi azizam. ye negah be range poostet va moohat va baba va mamanet bokon bad mifahmi ke 10000 sal ham ke to west bashi bazam irani hasti pas behtare khoodeto azab nadi va adaye khareji ha ro dar nayari.

age khareji ha gir nemidan ke dokhtare ba chand nafar khabide baraye ine ke madare khodeshoonam hamintoore va madar bozorgesham hamintoor boode vali aya khanevade to ham intoori boodan? sure not..

i just dont feel that with Iranian girls, for me its like talking to 15 year old high school girls all over again....when i read your post i get the impression that im talking to a kiddo too. how old you are again??
    aziz , i never said all men who grew up in Iran are like that, but thats what some other people were suggesting... i dont care if the girl has slept around, thats just the way i feel and you cant say i should or shouldnt feel like that, growing up all the girls i know have slept with more than 3-4 guys Iranian or non-Iranian, so im not sure what world youre living in, maybe its different elsewhere.

im just sharing MY OWN experience with Iranian girls, no im not bitter, in fact most of the Iranian girls ive met seem to find me attractive and i find them physically attractive but not personality wise.

And what does skin colour and hair colour have to do with it, i have Iranian friends and relatives who are white as it comes but still dont fit in with the westerners and prefer the company of Iranians. the way you are talking everybody should just stick to their skin colour when it comes to women, so why the hell are we living together in one place then, to just be segregated and not make contact with anyone else? and why are there so many mixed race couples nowadays? because we are all human and have different tastes

Also i want to say that i go to Uni in a pretty upper-class area, most of the Iranian girls ive seen come from wealthy backgrounds, so my views may be askewed, but thats what ive seen so far. I have to agree with you that i will always be Iranian, no matter how long i live here and i will never be fully accepted as a part of this society.

Finally i want to say i never meant to offend you guys, im sorry if i did, its just as you said maybe im a little confused and 'gharb zade' but i cant help it, i grew up in an all-white suburb, there were only 2 Iranian kids beside me in my school before i came to Uni. As you say, i really struggled to be included there, but nontheless some things are programmed in you along the way and im really sorry that i dont belong to neither the Iranian culture nor the Western one, just some f'ed up version of both.
    Last edited by R.BAGGIO; 20-09-2007 at 01:12 AM.
    “Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.”
    Omar Khayyam 1048-1131

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by General Parsaian View Post
    دخترهای زیادی در زندگی من بوده اند از جمله دختران ایرانی
    و باید بگویم خیلی فرق نمی کنند البته تربیت خانوادگی و اجتماع روی هر دختر یا پسری تاثیر می گذارد ولی شاید چون شما ایرانی هستید در مورد دختران ایرانی حساسیت بیشتری دارید
    انواع دختران
    1- دختری که واقعا شما را دوست دارد . این دختر هرگز به شما نارو نمی زند
    2- دختری که فقط برای دودول بازی با شما دوست شده و و قتی که دودول بهتری پیدا کرد شما را تنها می گذارد
    3-دختری که برای پول شما و یا خدمات شما با شما دوست شده که بقول گفتنی : قربون بند کیفتم .....تا پول داری رفیقتم
    4- دختری که فقط به فکر ازدواج است و کمی هم از شما خوشش امده اگر رفتی خواستگاری اوکی اگر نرفتی خدا بزاره پسر همسایه
    5- دختره هرزه
    6- دختر خود خواه این نوع دختر دوست دارد همه پسرها عاشق و دل باخته او باشند و به همه انها یک چیز را می گوید دوستت دارم ووقتی شما توی تله افتادید عمدا شما را ترک می کند
    در اخر: به دنبال زنده ای در میان مردگان نگرد؟
    LOOOOOOOOL Jenabe GP , shoma kam kam vagtesheh Resaleye khodetono benevisid gorban
    Les Canadiens de Montréal

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by R.BAGGIO View Post
    aziz , i never said all men who grew up in Iran are like that, but thats what some other people were suggesting... i dont care if the girl has slept around, thats just the way i feel and you cant say i should or shouldnt feel like that, growing up all the girls i know have slept with more than 3-4 guys Iranian or non-Iranian, so im not sure what world youre living in, maybe its different elsewhere.
    i live in europe and having sex before marriage is common like everywhere else( including iran) but its different if the girl have had bfs or just a slat who sleeps around with zillion boys and in the end finds out she is a lesbian!!
    i dont live on Mars ,khialet rahat dadash

im just sharing MY OWN experience with Iranian girls, no im not bitter, in fact most of the Iranian girls ive met seem to find me attractive and i find them physically attractive but not personality wise.
    we are not talking just physical attraction dude. you are talking about lust not love

And what does skin colour and hair colour have to do with it, i have Iranian friends and relatives who are white as it comes but still dont fit in with the westerners and prefer the company of Iranians. the way you are talking everybody should just stick to their skin colour when it comes to women, so why the hell are we living together in one place then, to just be segregated and not make contact with anyone else? and why are there so many mixed race couples nowadays? because we are all human and have different tastes
    i never said you shouldnt meet non iranians cus you have dark skin did i? i said i smell KHAREJI SHOODAN drom your words and talking like you are an merican who your grandpa immigrated to usa in 1770. just wanted to say that a us passport( or any european,australian etc passport) wont make you khareji no matter how many years you have been living outside iran or have american accent.

Also i want to say that i go to Uni in a pretty upper-class area, most of the Iranian girls ive seen come from wealthy backgrounds, so my views may be askewed,
    if a wealthy,educated iranian girl looks like a 15 y/o dumb to you so we are wasting our time here dude. you better find a girl in an ULTRA -CLASS area isntead.

Finally i want to say i never meant to offend you guys, im sorry if i did, its just as you said maybe im a little confused and 'gharb zade' but i cant help it, i grew up in an all-white suburb, there were only 2 Iranian kids beside me in my school before i came to Uni. As you say, i really struggled to be included there, but nontheless some things are programmed in you along the way and im really sorry that i dont belong to neither the Iranian culture nor the Western one, just some f'ed up version of both.
    i wasnt offended. I just wanted to say that you sound gharbzade and you admitted it although i dont believe you really meant it.
    no matter how your life has been programmed or tailored.you still are wise enough to read about your culture and decide to be respectful to your people and your motherland( if you were born in iran ofcourse)
    peace

Post Thanks / Like
    ایران جان فرق انها این است
    2- دختری که فقط برای دودول بازی با شما دوست شده فقط به دودول شما نظر دارد و امکان دارد حتی چندین ماه یا چند سال به خاطر ان چند سانت ماهیچه حتی برای شما پول هم خرج کند ولی کاندوم با شماست خیلی قربون صدقه ات هم میره و تا انجا که بعضی از جوانان کم تجربه فکر می کنند دختره عاشق انهاست ولی بعد از مدتی که دودول شما را خوب امتحان کرد از ان سیر میشه و میره دنبال دودولهای تر و تازه و حتی بعضی از این دختران در حالی که با دوست پسران خود هستند در همان حال امکان دارد با یکی دو نفر دیگرهم دودول بازی کنند

5- دختره هرزه این نوع دختر از اوناشه یعنی بشین نیست می پره .... کاسبه ... چطور بگم یعنی بده و بگیره یک شب با اینه یک شب با اون تا اموراتش بگذره
    با یک مشروب در دکان را باز می کنه بعد ازاولین رقص لب رو داده فقط باید دستشو بگیری ببری زیر لحاف تو کیفش هم همیشه چند تا کاندوم برای احتیاط داره بیشتر از یکی هفته یا حداکثر یک ماه با کسی نمی پره همه هم میدونن که اینطوریه یعنی کسی رو گول نمیزنه از این دیسکو به اون رستوران از این پارتی به اون خونه خالی
    خلاصه از سر تا پاش شرافت می باره
    LOOOOOOL.

Vali hala khodayeesh there are more men that fit numbers 2 and 5 than there are women.

Post Thanks / Like
    ایران جان فرق انها این است
    2- دختری که فقط برای دودول بازی با شما دوست شده فقط به دودول شما نظر دارد و امکان دارد حتی چندین ماه یا چند سال به خاطر ان چند سانت ماهیچه حتی برای شما پول هم خرج کند ولی کاندوم با شماست خیلی قربون صدقه ات هم میره و تا انجا که بعضی از جوانان کم تجربه فکر می کنند دختره عاشق انهاست ولی بعد از مدتی که دودول شما را خوب امتحان کرد از ان سیر میشه و میره دنبال دودولهای تر و تازه و حتی بعضی از این دختران در حالی که با دوست پسران خود هستند در همان حال امکان دارد با یکی دو نفر دیگرهم دودول بازی کنند

5- دختره هرزه این نوع دختر از اوناشه یعنی بشین نیست می پره .... کاسبه ... چطور بگم یعنی بده و بگیره یک شب با اینه یک شب با اون تا اموراتش بگذره
    با یک مشروب در دکان را باز می کنه بعد ازاولین رقص لب رو داده فقط باید دستشو بگیری ببری زیر لحاف تو کیفش هم همیشه چند تا کاندوم برای احتیاط داره بیشتر از یکی هفته یا حداکثر یک ماه با کسی نمی پره همه هم میدونن که اینطوریه یعنی کسی رو گول نمیزنه از این دیسکو به اون رستوران از این پارتی به اون خونه خالی
    LOOOL, تيمسار، من فكر ميكنم كاملاً توجيح شده باشم.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Iranpaak View Post
    تيمسار، من فكر ميكنم كاملاً توجيح شده باشم.
    LOLLLLLLL!

As a side note safar jan, was not "tojeeh" bA heyeh doh cheshm?
    برای ما، ناصر حجازی فقط یک قهرمان و اسطوره نیست، یک عقیده است، یک روش زندگی است

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Agha Shojaa View Post
    LOLLLLLLL!

I do not think so Agha Shojaa JAn, you can google the word and find the right spelling. Some spell it as توجيه which is wrong.
    توجيح was one of those words that was used a lot in the military prior to the revolution. I intentionaly use this word in my communications with our teymsar.

ضمناً، موتور خريدنت چی شد؟

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Iranpaak View Post
    I do not think so Agha Shojaa JAn, you can google the word and find the right spelling. توجيح was one of those words that was used a lot in the military prior to the revolution. I intentionaly use this word in my communications with our teymsar.

ضمناً، موتور خريدنت چی شد؟
    My bad then. I was younger when I moved to this country and I thought my spelling was OK but I guess not. My apologies.

As for buying a bike, I am planning to move back home due to family reasons. Believe it or not, I need a better TV and tons of other things, but I've put everything on hold at the moment. I am certain I can come back to my job any time I want, and I am leaving the house and everything as it is until things become solid there.
    برای ما، ناصر حجازی فقط یک قهرمان و اسطوره نیست، یک عقیده است، یک روش زندگی است

Post Thanks / Like
    My bad then. I was younger when I moved to this country and I thought my spelling was OK but I guess not. My apologies.

As for buying a bike, I am planning to move back home due to family reasons. Believe it or not, I need a better TV and tons of other things, but I've put everything on hold at the moment. I am certain I can come back to my job any time I want, and I am leaving the house and everything as it is until things become solid there.
    No problem, I have to double check myself on my spelling all the time. I have been living here for 26 years and as a result my spelling is rusty as I hardly write in Farsi (or Persian).

Best of luck to you.

Post Thanks / Like
    My good friend Ali told me something that I find almost unequivocally true: a good family will yield a good girl. Same goes for 'kharejis'. If you see the family is really good and proper then the girl I am sure will have the janbe of being in a relationship. Otherwise, be careful how you generalise, I find good and bad in every culture.
    I play in Milan, you play here. Grass is grass, football is football - Kaka, to a fan from San Marino

Post Thanks / Like

LOOOOOOOOOL
    Classic

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz View Post
    My good friend Ali told me something that I find almost unequivocally true: a good family will yield a good girl. Same goes for 'kharejis'. If you see the family is really good and proper then the girl I am sure will have the janbe of being in a relationship. Otherwise, be careful how you generalise, I find good and bad in every culture.
    Words of wisdom, although that is generally true, one may see exceptions too.
    I do not know how you could be a كل‏يوم supporter.

Post Thanks / Like
    LOLLLLLLL!

اقا شجاع جان
    اکثر مردم به غلط هر دو کلمه را به یک معنا بکار می برند چون معنای دو کلمه تقریبا بنده میگویم تقریبا یکی است ولی اگر این کلمات را در جمله ای صحیح بخواهیم بکار ببریم اینطور درست است
    1- فلان کس اشتباه خود را توجیه کرد ( به این معنا که کاری را که کرده بود موجه نشان داده ) ا
    2-بنده کاملا توجیح شده ام ( یعنی سخنان فلان کس را درک کرده ام ) ا
    البته در زبان عربی و فارسی کلمه توجیه را هم به معنای توضیح و شرح بکار می برند . و موجه و دست بودن یک چیز را ثابت می کند
    و کلمه توجیح فقط شرح یک چیز یا شی است که ممکن است موجه یا غیر موجه باشد

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kaz View Post
    well said Kazem!

lots of generalization here. as Kazem said, its highly related to the girl's family and also if she was brought up well.thats really important. also her friends. u can well know the person by knowing her friends. and generalization is always wrong. u can find an Iranian girl with a decent family and background, who is also well read and knowledgable and u can meet opposite of that also!

and generlization is always wrong. U can meet the right ppl if u make a good choice and not just go with any choice! and u cant expect a perfect partner if u arent perfect yourself. everything is mutual!
    NilouKia

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niloufar View Post
    well said Kazem!

lots of generalization here. as Kazem said, its highly related to the girl's family and also if she was brought up well.thats really important. also her friends. u can well know the person by knowing her friends. and generalization is always wrong. u can find an Iranian girl with a decent family and background, who is also well read and knowledgable and u can meet opposite of that also!

and generlization is always wrong. U can meet the right ppl if u make a good choice and not just go with any choice! and u cant expect a perfect partner if u arent perfect yourself. everything is mutual!
    You're right, I shouldn't settle for anything less than perfect then.
    I play in Milan, you play here. Grass is grass, football is football - Kaka, to a fan from San Marino