Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the Gates of Bernabeu
    Posts
    36,389
    Post Thanks / Like

    Talking Sex Irani Vs. Sex-e Khareji (18+)

    " Sex " Farangi:
    Oh
    Yes
    Oh
    Baby
    Come
    Huuummm
    Fuck me
    OOOHHH
    ................
    OH Thanks!
    > >
    > >


    " Sex" Irani:
    Yavash
    Akh
    Hosh !! Heyvooon
    Muhamo kandi
    Boo midi
    Jerr khord!!
    Vahshi
    Bi shour, raft too koonam

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    5,521
    Post Thanks / Like
    hahaha true
    another one for irooni gir: shhhh fek konam baba mamanet oomadan.
    lol

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,434
    Post Thanks / Like
    hehe bahal bid

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    5,196
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    " Sex " Farangi:
    Oh
    Yes
    Oh
    Baby
    Come
    Huuummm
    Fuck me
    OOOHHH
    ................
    OH Thanks!
    > >
    > >


    " Sex" Irani:
    Yavash
    Akh
    Hosh !! Heyvooon
    Muhamo kandi
    Boo midi
    Jerr khord!!
    Vahshi
    Bi shour, raft too koonam
    ROFLMAO!! Especially the very last comment!! Isn't that the way they normally do it, before marriage anyway?
    Dare to free your mind, I did and now I have no idea where it is!
    Only if closed minds came with closed mouths...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    4,429
    Post Thanks / Like

    r

    Quote Originally Posted by Khorus View Post
    ROFLMAO!! Especially the very last comment!! Isn't that the way they normally do it, before marriage anyway?
    And how they wish to do it after marriage.
    Being an Iranian is a wonderful thing.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    13,572
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,981
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOOOOLLLLLL!
    برای ما، ناصر حجازی فقط یک قهرمان و اسطوره نیست، یک عقیده است، یک روش زندگی است

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    8,302
    Post Thanks / Like
    khodA begam chikAret koneh Fariborz!

    ROFLMAO!!!!!!!

    زندگی صحنه یکتای هنرمندی ماست
    هر کسی نغمه خود خواند و از صحنه رود
    صحنه پیوسته به جاست
    خُرّم آن نغمه که مردم بسپارند به یاد

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    7,065
    Post Thanks / Like
    also the classic
    "aroom, shayad bacheha bidar shan".
    "He can't kick with his left foot, he can't head a ball, he can't tackle, and doesn't score many goals. Apart from that he's alright." Best on Beckham

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    a galaxy far far away
    Posts
    5,426
    Post Thanks / Like
    hahahahahahha so cool

    jedi zan haye irooni injoori migan? man tajrobe nadashtam.
    behtarin halat midoonin chiye?? inke be gf gheir irooni yad bedin to bed be farsi dirty harf bezane.its so cuteeeeeeeeeeee. the best thing ever. 2 movies with 1 ticket
    chak

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Ye rooz inja Ye rooz oonjaa
    Posts
    4,484
    Post Thanks / Like
    Farghe zane Irooni ba khareji:

    ZAn khareji mire hamum mige: azizam bia mano bokon

    Zane Irooni mige: bia mano bokon, mikham beram hamum

    Practice Random Kindness
    and
    Senseless Acts of Beauty

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Copenhagen-Denmark
    Posts
    6,920
    Post Thanks / Like
    haha. G8 post Fariborz. thanx.

    Quote Originally Posted by Khorus View Post
    Isn't that the way they normally do it, before marriage anyway?
    Yeh no doubt Iranians love Channel 2. But some of the girls give a way there Channel 1, knowing that these days they can get a pil that makes there Channel 1 bleed so the poor Groom thinks he was the 1st guy to enter Channel 1.

    Quote Originally Posted by alila View Post
    hahahahahahha so cool

    jedi zan haye irooni injoori migan? man tajrobe nadashtam.
    behtarin halat midoonin chiye?? inke be gf gheir irooni yad bedin to bed be farsi dirty harf bezane.its so cuteeeeeeeeeeee. the best thing ever. 2 movies with 1 ticket
    chak
    LOOOOOOL. You take it a step fearther.. Thanx for sharing

    Quote Originally Posted by Khoshteep View Post
    Farghe zane Irooni ba khareji:

    ZAn khareji mire hamum mige: azizam bia mano bokon

    Zane Irooni mige: bia mano bokon, mikham beram hamum
    eeeeeeeek. Girl with poor hygine (Iranian or farangi) =
    ¿Por que?

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •