Post Thanks / Like

گران قيمت ترين ماشين دنيا

ماشين 480 ميليون دلاري كمپاني مرسدس بنز كه از الماس خالص ساخته شده استClick image for larger version. 

Name:	81453.jpg 
Views:	375 
Size:	87.1 KB 
ID:	15240
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3928412.jpg 
Views:	268 
Size:	104.1 KB 
ID:	15241
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9933583.jpg 
Views:	332 
Size:	112.2 KB 
ID:	15242
    Bad things never die.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

looool,who'd dare to park this car?!
    NilouKia

Post Thanks / Like
    A car made for a true Javat.

Post Thanks / Like
    دو تا گاز که بده و چهار قیراط الماس بیافته زندگیت تامینه

Post Thanks / Like
    So have they built a car or a piece of jewellery!
    What a silly idea, eventhough it's a one off car.
    Just trying this out. Testing....testing.... 1 2 3 4 .... 1 2 3 4

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Behrooz_C View Post
    So have they built a car or a piece of jewellery!
    What a silly idea, eventhough it's a one off car.
    Another silly idea brought to you by MB - always looking to increase the price of their cars while decreasing the quality (at least since they merged with Chrysler bought them).

Post Thanks / Like
    Poor workers (lots of kids..) in Africa being killed for diamonds.. and now this is something to be proud of MB!!!
    Chon Hamsafare Eshgh Shodi Marde Safar Bash..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bi-honar View Post
    Another silly idea brought to you by MB - always looking to increase the price of their cars while decreasing the quality (at least since they merged with Chrysler bought them).
    Mr. G,
    Correction!!
    Mercedes Benz had nothing to do with that car. The Pimped out SL550 belongs to Prince Waleed of Saudi Arabia who decided to mount that car in the Dubai Auto show of 2004 (not sure about year though).
    And I disagree with you about declining quality of Benz cars.
    Mercedes Benz is the most innovative and the most imitated car manufacturer in the world. I will give you some example of Benz innovations mimicked or licensed by other Car Manu. around the world which we enjoy today and some time take for granted.
    The first operational selfpropeld wagon (aka Automobile) 1885
    Fuel Injection system (early 50s)
    Electrodynamic Suspension System (1976)
    Soft Grip steering wheel, center consul, Door arm rest, wrap around Inst. panel (1971)
    Wrap around Head and Tail lights (1972)
    Electronic Power-train Management system (1973)
    Air Bag (1980)
    Anti lock brake system aka ABS (1983)
    Electronic Stability Program ESP and Electronic Stability Control System aka Antiskid System (1991)
    I can keep going if you want me too...LOL
    The dates I posted indicates the time these systems have been installed in mass produced cars and sold to general public, many of these different systems had been installed on special interest cars sold to world elites long before the indicated dates.
    Please read the noble Quran with your mother language. Is it too much to ask?

Post Thanks / Like
    well said BijanS.

it is ure flashy and pretty....but What a waste!!!
    Tennis is a perfect combination of violent action taking place in an atmosphere of total tranquillity

Post Thanks / Like
    are you sure this isnt the swarovski edition SL which was built a few yrs back and was priced something around 1 million...i think the whole price and pave' diamonds is big lie...probably made by iranians in order to hand out "JAV"
    Fight and you'll never survive run and youll never escape...bomba

Post Thanks / Like
    Man, what a waste!!! Think about how many poeple could have been fed for a life time for the amount money and manpower it took to build this monstrocity!! Sad!!
    Dare to free your mind, I did and now I have no idea where it is!
    Only if closed minds came with closed mouths...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Motori View Post
    Mr. G,
    Correction!!
    Mercedes Benz had nothing to do with that car. The Pimped out SL550 belongs to Prince Waleed of Saudi Arabia who decided to mount that car in the Dubai Auto show of 2004 (not sure about year though).
    And I disagree with you about declining quality of Benz cars.
    Mercedes Benz is the most innovative and the most imitated car manufacturer in the world. I will give you some example of Benz innovations mimicked or licensed by other Car Manu. around the world which we enjoy today and some time take for granted.
    The first operational selfpropeld wagon (aka Automobile) 1885
    Fuel Injection system (early 50s)
    Electrodynamic Suspension System (1976)
    Soft Grip steering wheel, center consul, Door arm rest, wrap around Inst. panel (1971)
    Wrap around Head and Tail lights (1972)
    Electronic Power-train Management system (1973)
    Air Bag (1980)
    Anti lock brake system aka ABS (1983)
    Electronic Stability Program ESP and Electronic Stability Control System aka Antiskid System (1991)
    I can keep going if you want me too...LOL
    The dates I posted indicates the time these systems have been installed in mass produced cars and sold to general public, many of these different systems had been installed on special interest cars sold to world elites long before the indicated dates.
    Oh no doubt Rasoul jaan that they were a great and innovative company back in the days. I wouldn't mind knowing what they've done since they merged with Chrysler though.

I had a very bad experience with my C320. Special ordered it 3 months ahead of time. It was bad enough that nothing on the C series was standard and had to be added on (not even a CD player or power windows!). Anyway, in the first 10K, my bearings were shot, my upgraded tires got worn out (they told me it's the way I drove, like I was taking the car off-roading!) and in the next 28 months (it was a 38 month lease), I had a total of 36 warranty problems with the car, including but not limited to seat-belts not working, upgraded Bose stereo system needing to be changed (twice), sunroof leaking (twice), etc. etc.

And it's not like you have a problem and you drive it into the dealership to have it fixed. Yo have to make an appointment 2-3 weeks ahead of time, they keep your car for at least a day, make it look like they're doing you a huge favor to give you a lonaer car (if you're lucky to even get one) and something else is broken 2 weeks after you get the car back - not exactly what I woud define as reliability. Anyway, as you can imagine, I spent a lot of time at the dealership and heard the exact same thing from countless other owners that were absolutely fed-up with the service and crappy quality (especially considering the amount of money you're dishing out). I was told many times that the cars produced before the merger were absolute delights but the ones after, a total disaster, by owners who had been driving MB's for a long time.

Now, I know one can say that the C class was the entry level at the time, but come on with a $56K CDN price-tag (including $12k in upgrades), is it too much too expect the quality of Hyundai or Kia at the very least?! I've frankly never heard of a brand new car (not even a Lada or a Skoda) needing 1 warranty/service call per month! You can buy a 10 year old car and you'd probably end up going to a mechanic 2-3 times a year. Now, they can say quality, innovation and reliability in their brochures all they want, but one has to be able to back it up somehow and frankly if this was a lemon, they should have treated it as such and not making it look like this is just normal. You see what I'm saying?
    Last edited by Bi-honar; 19-09-2008 at 09:30 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bi-honar View Post
    Oh no doubt Rasoul jaan that they were a great and innovative company back in the days. I wouldn't mind knowing what they've done since they merged with Chrysler though.

I had a very bad experience with my C320. Special ordered it 3 months ahead of time. It was bad enough that nothing on the C series was standard and had to be added on (not even a CD player or power windows!). Anyway, in the first 10K, my bearings were shot, my upgraded tires got worn out (they told me it's the way I drove, like I was taking the car off-roading!) and in the next 28 months (it was a 38 month lease), I had a total of 36 warranty problems with the car, including but not limited to seat-belts not working, upgraded Bose stereo system needing to be changed (twice), sunroof leaking (twice), etc. etc.

And it's not like you have a problem and you drive it into the dealership to have it fixed. Yo have to make an appointment 2-3 weeks ahead of time, they keep your car for at least a day, make it look like they're doing you a huge favor to give you a lonaer car (if you're lucky to even get one) and something else is broken 2 weeks after you get the car back - not exactly what I woud define as reliability. Anyway, as you can imagine, I spent a lot of time at the dealership and heard the exact same thing from countless other owners that were absolutely fed-up with the service and crappy quality (especially considering the amount of money you're dishing out). I was told many times that the cars produced before the merger were absolute delights but the ones after, a total disaster, by owners who had been driving MB's for a long time.

Now, I know one can say that the C class was the entry level at the time, but come on with a $56K CDN price-tag (including $12k in upgrades), is it too much too expect the quality of Hyundai or Kia at the very least?! I've frankly never heard of a brand new car (not even a Lada or a Skoda) needing 1 warranty/service call per month! You can buy a 10 year old car and you'd probably end up going to a mechanic 2-3 times a year. Now, they can say quality, innovation and reliability in their brochures all they want, but one has to be able to back it up somehow and frankly if this was a lemon, they should have treated it as such and not making it look like this is just normal. You see what I'm saying?
    Mr. G
    Chrysler recieved more thechnological boost from Mercedes Benz tha the other way around and you know they decided to separate again and they are working on attornys fees...LOL
    For a long time Mercedes Benz's dealership network has always been in top of the chart when it came to customer servive and loyalty. From 1998 and on this network has plundged almost to the bottom of the list among the luxury and performance cars segment. My praise of Benz cars was strictly technological not the managemnt who decided to merge with an almost bankrupt car company.
    Also you need to take in consideration that car manufacturer who produces over 5 million automobile annually there are going to be some "Lemons" leaving the assembely lines but that doesn't mean dealership network should leave the poor client in the limbo zone and refuse to honor their own resposibility. Probably that is why customer service of Benz is all time low.
    Please read the noble Quran with your mother language. Is it too much to ask?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Motori View Post
    Mr. G
    Chrysler recieved more thechnological boost from Mercedes Benz tha the other way around and you know they decided to separate again and they are working on attornys fees...LOL
    For a long time Mercedes Benz's dealership network has always been in top of the chart when it came to customer servive and loyalty. From 1998 and on this network has plundged almost to the bottom of the list among the luxury and performance cars segment. My praise of Benz cars was strictly technological not the managemnt who decided to merge with an almost bankrupt car company.
    Also you need to take in consideration that car manufacturer who produces over 5 million automobile annually there are going to be some "Lemons" leaving the assembely lines but that doesn't mean dealership network should leave the poor client in the limbo zone and refuse to honor their own resposibility. Probably that is why customer service of Benz is all time low.
    Are you serious Rasoul jaan? I didn't know they were splitting up. When did this happen and is it a done deal pretty much? Yeah, the late 90's is basically what I heard from a lot of people and no argument as to their technological innovations and even service or reliability before then from anyone. And I totally agree with you that everycar coming out of the assembly line can't be perfect, but as you said it's how the dealerships and companies deal with those special cases that define their customer service.

Just to fill you in on another funny little detail of this whole situation, I did end up suing them over this lease, but didn't have time to continue it, so reached a settlement (much to their favor - i.e. return of 1 months's lease). After that, they charged me almost $800 for damages when I returned the car, even though they did the inspection in front of me and the manager of the dealership signed a paper saying everything's checked and there are no problems. I had to reopen the case again and I just said screw them. They didn't even return the extra rims I had purchased and the cheque for the balance of security deposit ($15 or so) bounced as NSF!!! Now that's pretty pathetic.