Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Khorus View Post
    Aghayoon, yek nokteh adabi nabaayad faraamoosh besheh, va oon ineh keh "kos", "vaav" nadaareh (hatta misheh goft aslan "harf nadaareh" vali oon bahseh digarist) va mesleh "kas" neveshteh misheh. Banaabarin, baayad "kavas" baasheh. Dar moredeh "mashang" vs. "mashnag" man etalaa'aateh kaafi nadaaram keh nazar bedam.

Dar mordeh "kos mashang" vs. "kos hooshmand", baayad begam keh dar avvali, ba'd az "kos" kasreh nist, yani keh mashang sefat nist baraayeh oon esm. Balkeh, bar aks oon sin saamet hast va dar Farsi jaayeh do kalameh avaz shodeh, be tori keh "kos" sefat shodeh (baa "kos-sefat" eshtebaah nasheh, LOL) keh mashang raa tarif mikoneh, taghriban be ma'niyeh "kheili mashang" yaa baraayeh nasleh javoon begam, "endeh mashang".

Omidvaraam tozihaat moredeh tavjoheh doostan gharaar gerefteh baasheh. Vali khodemoonim koli "kos" goftam to in post (manzooram estefaadeh az kalameh bood, na inkeh dari-vari gofteh baasham).
    LOOOL. Damet garm. I guess I can say kos fahm shodim hamamoon!!
    Love people for who they are not for whom you want them to be!

Post Thanks / Like
    ma ke kos geej shodim after reading this post. I knew I should have paid more attention at my dastoor class. Well is it a sefat or not...lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat_Ali2006 View Post
    ma ke kos geej shodim after reading this post. I knew I should have paid more attention at my dastoor class. Well is it a sefat or not...lol
    It depends on how you use it. The bit I was talking about is, in Farsi you say something like "lebaas-eh sefid" or you can "sefid lebaas" and they both mean the same. In the first case you have a "eh" (kasreh) after the noun followed by the adjective, while in the second case you have the adjective first and the the noun without the "eh". In both cases the sefid is the adjective (sefat). So, in the case of "kos mashang", it is my belief that "kos" is being used as an adjective emphasizing the degree of "mashangity"!! I hope keh shoma az kos geeji dar oomadeh baashid. Of course, if you consider "mashang" as an adjective describing someone, then maybe the "kos" is actually an adverb in this case. Haalaa bebin chi kaar karidi? Man oomadam to ro az kos geeji dar biyaaram khodam kos geeij shodam!! LOL!
    Dare to free your mind, I did and now I have no idea where it is!
    Only if closed minds came with closed mouths...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Khorus View Post
    It depends on how you use it. The bit I was talking about is, in Farsi you say something like "lebaas-eh sefid" or you can "sefid lebaas" and they both mean the same. In the first case you have a "eh" (kasreh) after the noun followed by the adjective, while in the second case you have the adjective first and the the noun without the "eh". In both cases the sefid is the adjective (sefat). So, in the case of "kos mashang", it is my belief that "kos" is being used as an adjective emphasizing the degree of "mashangity"!! I hope keh shoma az kos geeji dar oomadeh baashid. Of course, if you consider "mashang" as an adjective describing someone, then maybe the "kos" is actually an adverb in this case. Haalaa bebin chi kaar karidi? Man oomadam to ro az kos geeji dar biyaaram khodam kos geeij shodam!! LOL!
    Khorus jan, now that you are getting really technical, let me add that kos mashang could mean someone who has a mashang kos. Same way as leng deraz, which means someone who has a deraz leng.
    I was thinking if it is used in this sense, kos mashang could mean someone who has a mashang brain (kos being a replacement for the brain as the central decision making system). But what you said in your first post also makes complete sense.
    Love people for who they are not for whom you want them to be!

Post Thanks / Like

r

Quote Originally Posted by Pooya View Post
    well Rasoul jaan i am not expert in kos department but you raise a very interesting point, i think we should for sure come with a word perhaps "KOSE HOOSHMAND"
    Pooia jan,
    I prefer "Kos ghashang".

BTW: After mi compoter flood some of the alphabets are missing incoolding "vai" and "ioo", so apologies offered for misspelling ior name.
    Please read the noble Quran with your mother language. Is it too much to ask?

Post Thanks / Like
    I saw this license plate that some hot chick had in la

1 o 3 tala

Have you guys ever heard this phrase "kosoo" I heard some guy calling others by it and found it to be pretty funny!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12