Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Farzad Kalantari Seeking sex with 12-year-old girl

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lerKKlUoaaI"]YouTube - farzad kalantari persian hero[/ame]
    Bad things never die.

Post Thanks / Like

Angry

What a sick pig .

Post Thanks / Like
    He gets what he deserves, asshole
    بارالها، ما حال نداریم به راه راست هدایت شویم، خودت راه راست را به سوی ما کج کن

Post Thanks / Like
    Interesting title for the youtube video and the poster as well.

Post Thanks / Like
    Read the transcript here. It is hilarious:
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17016218/page/2/

"Now heís in the undercover house, introducing himself to the decoy. And then Chris comes out.

Chris Hansen (walks out): Hi, nice to meet you. How are you?

Farzad Kalantari: Good. Fine.

Hansen: Good, please have a seat right over there.

Hansen: ďbleep my BLEEP and BLEEP you.Ē Thatís what you said. Thatís what you said you wanted to do.

Kalantari: Ok, my English is not good, you know. Now I speak with you and Iím Austrian Ió

Hansen: Iím sorry?

Kalantari: Iímóborn in Austria.

Hansen: In Austria.

Kalantari: Yeah, Iím not English is perfect.

Hansen: Right. But thatís a pretty universal language right there. ď----- my ---- and ---- you.Ē Thatís Englishó

Kalantari: Right.

Hansen: Do you know what that means?

Kalantari: Yeah.

Hansen: Yeah. Ok. So, why would you say that to a 12-year-old girl?

Kalantari: My mistake. But I donít like to doó

Hansen: Your mistake.

Post Thanks / Like
    Shameful -->> such a disgrace

Post Thanks / Like
    what an idiot ! khak to saret !
    Les Canadiens de Montrťal

Post Thanks / Like
    Pervert bastard! You deserve it!!! Education? Go improve your english first! So sad and disgusting!

Post Thanks / Like
    This is amazingly disgusting. What's crazy is that I saw some of the other videos of this series and there was this one guy who was caught earlier by the reporter and he was caught again. They catch the same person twice, unbelievable!

Post Thanks / Like
    It's easy to sit and say "what an asshole" or call these guys perverts. A more productive approach would be to have these people studied medically and mentally to understand why their sexual desire for young girls is so strong that they choose to take this kind of risk.

Not everything is as black and white as the law wants to make it to be.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bache Tehroon:
    They ARE pervert...they don't need to be studied, they already have been...and they call them SICK! Whatever is your reason of desire for young girls, IT'S WRONG! AND YOU'RE SICK. Hich bahsse digeyi nadare.
    And the law is strict about it, they are punished for what they do or try to do.
    So, yes it's easy to say that they are asshole, pervert and disgusting because that's what they are!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ParissaD View Post
    Bache Tehroon:
    They ARE pervert...they don't need to be studied, they already have been...and they call them SICK! Whatever is your reason of desire for young girls, IT'S WRONG! AND YOU'RE SICK. Hich bahsse digeyi nadare.
    And the law is strict about it, they are punished for what they do or try to do.
    So, yes it's easy to say that they are asshole, pervert and disgusting because that's what they are!
    I'm sorry but that's nonsense.

Many humans have come to accept 2 men having sex which is just another "sickness", yet they can't accept adult males desiring 12 year old girls.

Why?

Why is it OK for 2 sick boys to have anal sex and sometimes legally get married but it's not OK for a 12 year old to be sexually attracted to?

I personally am not attracted to young girls and don't really have a problem with homosexuality as long as it doesn't disgust me to death, but that's me.

Laws are made to control what we don't understand. The ultimate goal should be to have things understood and adjust the laws accordingly.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    Laws are made to control what we don't understand. The ultimate goal should be to have things understood and adjust the laws accordingly.
    Good point

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sorry but you are a freak!
    Homosexuality is NOT a sickness! You can't compare this with Pedophilia, damn it! This is so shocking, nonsense and digusting! I can't believe you are actually saying this!
    Marde 30 saale az innocence ye BACHE 12 saale ESTEFADEH mikone! Mikhay begi keh bachehe 12 saale kheyli aghel hast ke entekhab kone in karo?
    Did you ever heard about the pedophilia cases against children?! How they've been use or sell or killed?
    You can't be mentally sain and be attracted to kids! You're so pathetic and BI SAVAAD!
    If you don't understand what law is protecting, then YOU have a problem! I know that better than you, boro ye zare tahsilat be dast biar bad bia harf bezan. Agar ham tahsilat dari ke pas moshkelet ye chize digast.

I'm sorry, but I CAN'T tolerate people who think like you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Troll Alert.