Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 125253545556575859606162
    Post Thanks / Like
    One more now this is about two brothers going to war. They talk about how Polish fought dirty but Turks fought CLEAN -Very cool over 3,500,000 views same group You can just feel the passion one part is so sad I ask mom where is father, she turns away and cries, he died in the Turkish front! My dear sister, please send me some paper, I need to write to my mom. I need to to tell her her son lost his arm in war. Very powerful Over 3,500,000 views, always you can spot an accordion in most Slava music. SEE HOW HONEST RUSSIANS ARE? If they were dishonest they would have said the Polish Slavs fought clean and the Turks fought dirty but Russian Slavs are not history revisionists, unlike others(A-rabs) Там шли два брата Kuban Cossack Choir There Went Two Brothers! My brother died when I was 12 and he was 4 so this means something to me and his spirit saved me in combat-killed by drunk driver That is why I am a great fighter and a great Marine, it is not all me. This song almost gets me choked up every time, I have to hold back the tears but I can't. I am speaking from the bottom of my Slava heart, this is deep stuff too bad you guys don't know Russian.
    Last edited by TeamMeli; 16-04-2017 at 04:05 PM.

2. Likes Nadersan, Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    a semitic over of a perfectly persian song.

4. Likes TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy View Post
    a semitic over of a perfectly persian song.

BEAUTIFUL now I noticed some Hebrew writing so I am guessing Iranian Jewish-who is she? More background PLEASE playboy jan damet garm, love THIS PERSIAN Sonati NOT DOKTAR E BANDARI rhymes DAMET GARM rep.

Post Thanks / Like

Favourite music band/group/song

Name your five favorite artists/bands
    And five odd movies you have seen n like

Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Five favorite bands ok any genere? I will be divers
    1-Metal Ramstein and Metallica BTW GOING TO RAMSTEIN CONCERT IN LAS VEGAS-WITH A FEW BAVARIAN GIRLFRIENDS ON JULY FIRST
    2-Rap 2 Pac and Biggie
    3- Slava folk and classical

Five odd movies well not odd but you can detect a pattern no order
    1-Goodfells
    2-Godfather
    3-Godfather 2
    4-Scarface
    5-odd movie mix not that theme but funny because I played American football Water Boy by Adam Sandler

Now check this out WOW EPIC SOCHI Opening Games Cerimony National Anthem of the Russian Federation BEAST MODE PEACEFUL ONE NOT COMMUNIST. Over 1,500,000 DAMMMMMMM! PERFORMED BY THE MOSCOW STRATINSKY MONESTARY CHOIR

Post Thanks / Like
    @ I was thinking more about smaller or none English movies . Here comes mine
    1- the Clash Bob Dylan
    3-the Waterboys , the Cure , Neil Young ( the early works ) . New Model Army .
    Movies
    1-5 , Sven samurai , Ran .. ( Akira Kurosawa ) Life is beautiful ( Roberto Benigni ) ,Intuchables (French ) , Down By Law ( Jim Jarmusch )

Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk

9. Likes TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

11. Likes TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hala Madrid GORGEOUS song man. btw here is one of my spanish favorites La Virgen De La Macarena by the greatest trumpet player ever Arturo Sandoval-RIP If this does not send chills down your spine, especially since you are living in ESPANA then I GIVE UP I hate that Mexican ranchero ah ha ha ha crap but spanish flamingo or this G stuff is HARD, thought it would cheer you up after today's El Classico. Enjoy the MASTER Mr. Sandoval RIP heroes are forgotten but LEGENDS never die. Without music, life would be a mistake! -Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

Post Thanks / Like
    Master piece by Jalil Andalibi and Eftekhari.

14. Likes oghabealborz, Nadersan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another meaningful Russian song Я поднимаю свой флаг моего государства! The flag of my country!