Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 155556575859606162636465
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ogahbealborz, I wanted to listen but the link doesn't work. Sounds like these people are lyrical geniuses I love the fact that they made cry and bye rhyme, that is so hard to do lamo. This is one of my favorite Slavic folk songs, it's Ukrainian not Russian. Казачему роду нема перевод trasnlation Cossacks never say die. It is such an upbeat and uplifting song how can you not be depressed after listening to this? I wonder how many of our European classical masters, especially Eastern were influenced and inspired by this kind of music? For your refrerence, the majority of the Cossacks like 75% were from Ukranie, another 20% from Russia and the rest of the 5% are from Russian boarder. You guys are going to love this one, there is a Cossack revival thanks to Putin and their main job is they are like vigilante patrol force, making sure Muslims don't come in and hijack this beautiful Eastern Slava culture. Down below this I posted another good video displaying their skill. The Cossacks were master swordsmen and horsemen. Sounds good to me Cossacki, na zdrovie,i Zepuli!
    Last edited by TeamMeli; 24-11-2017 at 06:03 PM.

2. Likes Arash_Tombangir liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cossacki swordsmanship If I attemptTHIS, I would probably lose an arm in the process, just saying.

4. Likes Arash_Tombangir liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    see bruv, I was there chillin with the homies.
    That's what all about, Rammstein consists of live performer artists, a lot of show. You feel it under your skin, cheers bruv!

6. Likes TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Russian Rammstein - Du Riechst So Gut

8. Likes TeamMeli, Sly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    moola got talent.

Post Thanks / Like
    Arash T, six months ago at the T Mobile Arena, in LV, I went with a few of my German girlfirends to the Ramstein concert, they are my favorite German Industrial Metal band of all time. They also did some mix songs in the past, with Tatu and another Russian girl band. BTW what TaTu in the beginning is saying in trasliteration is
    Bakashe, Bakashe Bakshe, bakashe, bakashe, bakashe, bakashe (Show me more) ye yo voy-
    Bakashe, Bakashe Bakshe, Bakashe Bakashe, pushymon, puyshymon, yes ta voy
    This is a mix of German and Russian to the song Mein Herz brennt

This is cool but come on, you can't even compare it to Казачему роду нема переводу Cossacks Never Say Die, that is entertainment, the other inspired our Eastern and Western Slava European classical masters like Rachmaninoff, Tchaikovsky, Chopin, Mieczyslaw Karolwicz etc.

t
    Last edited by TeamMeli; 28-11-2017 at 08:40 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamMeli View Post
    Ogahbealborz, I wanted to listen but the link doesn't work. Sounds like these people are lyrical geniuses I love the fact that they made cry and bye rhyme, that is so hard to do lamo. This is one of my favorite Slavic folk songs, it's Ukrainian not Russian. Казачему роду нема перевод trasnlation Cossacks never say die. It is such an upbeat and uplifting song how can you not be depressed after listening to this? I wonder how many of our European classical masters, especially Eastern were influenced and inspired by this kind of music? For your refrerence, the majority of the Cossacks like 75% were from Ukranie, another 20% from Russia and the rest of the 5% are from Russian boarder. You guys are going to love this one, there is a Cossack revival thanks to Putin and their main job is they are like vigilante patrol force, making sure Muslims don't come in and hijack this beautiful Eastern Slava culture. Down below this I posted another good video displaying their skill. The Cossacks were master swordsmen and horsemen. Sounds good to me Cossacki, na zdrovie,i Zepuli!
    Sorry don't know why it doesn't work ,anyway the song is "golden slumbers " by the Beatles with Paul McCartney's vocals .

check it on youtube.

12. Likes TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by oghabealborz View Post
    Sorry don't know why it doesn't work ,anyway the song is "golden slumbers " by the Beatles with Paul McCartney's vocals .

check it on youtube.
    I don't know why your link is not working but I have heard of Golden Slumbers before. The Beatles were not bad but since my dad went to MSU in the 60s, he introduced me more to Mo town, makes sense Michigan State guy get's influenced by Detroit/Mo Town. I found the clip for you this is one of their nicest songs I think.

14. Likes oghabealborz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    In that era though, this is more my style. I respect the hippie style music, Bob Dylan, Beatles etc it was just not my cup of tea, if I lived in that era, this would have been more my style as well.

Post Thanks / Like
    Tell me what you think of this oghabealborz jan. This is one of the most difficult classical songs to master. They say if you play it you go mad. Well that is a bit of a stretch because I did not go mad but I get what they are saying. This is such a difficult song to master Rachmaninoff Concerto #3 that you can go mad. The reason why I picked this version is because Sergei Rachmaninoff played it. BTW one of my FAVORITE all time Slava Russian composers, along with Tchaikovsky and too many others to list. I do not know what to say except Music is just apart of the culture. AsNietzsche once said, "Without music, life would be a mistake."
    Last edited by TeamMeli; 07-12-2017 at 09:03 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamMeli View Post
    I don't know why your link is not working but I have heard of Golden Slumbers before. The Beatles were not bad but since my dad went to MSU in the 60s, he introduced me more to Mo town, makes sense Michigan State guy get's influenced by Detroit/Mo Town. I found the clip for you this is one of their nicest songs I think.
    Thanks dude ,but this is not the Beatles or Paul McCartney ,this is a cover ... I try to post a link again ,see if it works and just check out the line up of music legends in this live version ...

https://youtu.be/PjKtfvKJSuk

18. Likes TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    lovely music but bad recording.
    time for G to do a remake.

20. Likes oghabealborz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry dude I tried but I got the wrong one. How about some LL Cool J Mamma Said Knock You Out over 19,800,000 views.
    Last edited by TeamMeli; 10-12-2017 at 03:22 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy View Post
    lovely music but bad recording.
    time for G to do a remake.

Lovely .........

Post Thanks / Like
    german performance artist christopher von deylen and his band schiller are
    in tehran this week playing for 5 nights.
    what a trip for the persian technoheads!