Post Thanks / Like

tu mahe mohram kee daie ru nefrin karde

ok . ,i guess dar mahe mohram people in iran curse (nefrin ) eachothers .
    let's usual suspects..
    shah gholam , i don't think so
    mayeli-koham , maybe
    ghazi sharfi , yes,yes
    kafashian ,yes ,yes .
    AN ,yes
    daie should knowbetter he can't criticise any selected people of a hokkomat velaee ,otheriwse namayende emam zaman would curse you .
    nobody should say bad things about any people who are in charge in regime velaee .

Post Thanks / Like
    What ?

Post Thanks / Like
    real madrid ,don't freak out , well this regime is all about khorfat and putting stupid things in people's head .
    yesterday i red shah gholam said in mahe mohram kheyli haru nefrin kardam ( i guess after the bad results from asian games and been criticised ) .
    obvoiusly i was saracastic ,because with all the bad results daie has been getting they want to make people believe that it is all results ofdaie bad mouthing iff and kafashian ,and ghazi sharfi constantly blamed daie for speaking not ture .
    in last 5 games and losses i have seen so many bad calls against perespolis and ofcourse nothing has happned to daie . it is all about injecting khorfat in people 's head .
    the other day someone came to ferdosipour's show, blamed ferdosi pour for criticising the dolat ,in other words they used his show and tell people shut up , mokhalaft with any people who is in charge is mokhalfat with emam and further emam zaman .
    i guess even ferdosi pour didn't get it he was set up .
    real madrid jan, the regime is real nervous .
    Last edited by payan; 20-12-2010 at 03:15 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    well after the game ,the perespolis locker room was like film hendi , daie cried ,then everybody cried , then daie & kashanai and abdi started doing Nefrin to others for all the problems reds dealing with .
    then daie resigned and players cried , asking daie to stay .
    two players because of excessive crying fainted ( ghash kardand) .

Post Thanks / Like
    lol