Post Thanks / Like

درگیری دختر شجاع ایرانی با مزاحم خیابانی!

Post Thanks / Like
    i think the problem is we have a poor law to deal with those people .
    ajab badbkhti ye, zanha va dokhtran nemitoonand azadane tu keshvareshoon zendgee konand .
    in cheez ha kheyli maru narahat mikard oon mogh. khoob ma ham ehsas dashtim chera az inkar ha nemikaradim .

Post Thanks / Like
    ^^ chon ke shoma va amsale shomaha adamhaye ba sharafi boodin va hastin dadash.
    alan javanane iran hamashoon mokheshoon pokide shode

Post Thanks / Like
    This clip was posted before. She is not an ordinary citizen. I read that she was an undercover police agent who acted as bait.

Post Thanks / Like
    arash ,thanks .

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by deerouz View Post
    This clip was posted before. She is not an ordinary citizen. I read that she was an undercover police agent who acted as bait.
    really? damn, if true this is so disturbing to hear..

Quote Originally Posted by payan View Post
    i think the problem is we have a poor law to deal with those people .
    ajab badbkhti ye, zanha va dokhtran nemitoonand azadane tu keshvareshoon zendgee konand .
    in cheez ha kheyli maru narahat mikard oon mogh. khoob ma ham ehsas dashtim chera az inkar ha nemikaradim .
    daghighan Payan jan..hamuntor ke Arash goft, its bc guys like you have class and integrity, whereas in Tehran, lets just say guys want to pick up any female they 30 on the street..underage, overage, old, young, blond, brunette, it really doesnt matter for them..and so called "security forces/soliders" arent exception either. once, few yrs ago, when was walking home in the evening after getting off from taxi, I was followed by this jooje sarbaz who supposed to guard "Jamaran" area! it was so scary to run away from him but thankfully managed to escape.

Thats what happens when u segregate men and women since they are born!!
    NilouKia

Post Thanks / Like
    nilou jan, exactty, when seprate the girls and guys from young ages then we see all those vahshi bazi what we witness before and now .it was then probablly a little better than now .
    another problem really which confuse others are those prostitues in street .
    anyway not only it is in iran there are other places in the world .in here even, me one time left a office at nite time i was walking across street to where i parked i saw a nice car and guy keep asking me to talk to him ,went closer a mexicn rich guy ,i guess gay or whatever that was ,so my blood boiled and get so hot run to to dirver side he pushed on gas and left the scene .i swear, that moment i thought about the girls and how those people have to deal with such a dailytorture in daily basis .

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niloufar View Post
    really? damn, if true this is so disturbing to hear..
    Why is that disturbing ??!! This is common practice in NA as well and one of the ways to clean the street from Johns.

Post Thanks / Like
    It's Sexual Frustration. It is more common in Islamic countries.