Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Very good first season so far.
    I don't know how they can continue it for many seasons though.
    "He can't kick with his left foot, he can't head a ball, he can't tackle, and doesn't score many goals. Apart from that he's alright." Best on Beckham

Post Thanks / Like
    watched Season 1 Episode 1 last night, really liked it.
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

Mahdi is offline News Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by abouzar View Post
    lol my team's all white (all the other three of them anyway!).. anyway get your shit straight.. homeland creators be watching bradford to learn the terrorist thing not the other way around!
    was talking about 24 guys not your Bradestan Islamist brethens..

Post Thanks / Like
    I am on episode 4. So far it is good and interesting.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mahdi infected ISP with Homeland.

I watched the first 2, and really liked it.
    I think that all the silence is worse than all the violence.

Post Thanks / Like
    It's a good show, but Carrie really annoyed me in the first couple episodes.

Post Thanks / Like
    watched 2 more ! its very well made ! damn you Mahdi you got me hooked !
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pirouz View Post
    It's a good show, but Carrie really annoyed me in the first couple episodes.
    She might be annoying but it really has to be her role...can't be different.

Quote Originally Posted by Pooya View Post
    watched 2 more ! its very well made ! damn you Mahdi you got me hooked !
    hehehe....good!!!! dude...I watched first 6 episodes in 2 days and then I was like "fuck....I have to wait until Monday now"

Post Thanks / Like
    aaay khoda ke man harchi mikesham az daste Barcelona va Barca fans hast !!! dude bikar boodi eno be maa gofti??? i got so much shit to do yet i am watching homeland !!! watched 6 episodes already fuck its getting exciting !

houmanbahal is offline Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ey jan. Bodo Farda 90 min finally hast.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

Post Thanks / Like
    [SPOILER] - if you have NOT seen all the Episodes DO NOT read
    ----------------SPOILER---------------

so i finished watching the Season Finale, what do you guys think? kind of disappointed to be honest , be ghola khodemoon "KESHESH" daran midan !!! I just dont know where they are going to take it the next season !!

ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    aaay khoda ke man harchi mikesham az daste Barcelona va Barca fans hast !!! dude bikar boodi eno be maa gofti??? i got so much shit to do yet i am watching homeland !!! watched 6 episodes already fuck its getting exciting !
    hahahahhaa...welcome to my world!

[CENTER][SIZE=7][SPOILER]

so i finished watching the Season Finale, what do you guys think? kind of disappointed to be honest , be ghola khodemoon "KESHESH" daran midan !!! I just dont know where they are going to take it the next season !!
    Honestly? I think it just got interesting....can't wait for season 2. Though while watching the final episode I was really rooting for him to blow the shit up. Btw. quite interesting that the Abu Nazir character is portrayed as smart, charismatic and intellectual while the US vice president is a real fucking moron, right?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahdi View Post
    hahahahhaa...welcome to my world!

Honestly? I think it just got interesting....can't wait for season 2. Though while watching the final episode I was really rooting for him to blow the shit up. Btw. quite interesting that the Abu Nazir character is portrayed as smart, charismatic and intellectual while the US vice president is a real fucking moron, right?
    dude same ! i really wish he pulled the trigger , it would make things very interesting, afew things that didnt make sense to me or disappointed me

1-) why did Nazir keep Walker for 8 years and have Brody kill him?

2-) vest malfunction was weak if you ask me, abit cheesy

3-) I just dont know where they are going to go with this, it seem to be a cat and mouse game over and over.

ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    dude same ! i really wish he pulled the trigger , it would make things very interesting, afew things that didnt make sense to me or disappointed me

1-) why did Nazir keep Walker for 8 years and have Brody kill him?

2-) vest malfunction was weak if you ask me, abit cheesy

3-) I just dont know where they are going to go with this, it seem to be a cat and mouse game over and over.
    yeah but if he had pulled the trigger it would have been all over.

Walker was his insurance policy and even if, in the end you can always blame everything on the black guy
    the vest was fine but it just got unplugged and yes, it will kind of start all over again. But no one did expect this to happen at the end so...

Post Thanks / Like
    man next time you post something like this put [addictive] in the title !! i watched the whole 12 episodes in 2 days !!