Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did you guys know that the Abu Nazir guy is actually Iranian?

It's a good show. I liked 24 much better though. I thought the ending sucked.

*Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

Mahdi is offline News Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes....actually lots of actors are Iranians there. Abu Nazir is one of the most fascinating characters to me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Name:  MV5BMTg3NzE0OTQwNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzkxNTMxNg@@._V1._SY314_CR9,0,214,314_.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  13.0 KB

Navid Negahban was born and raised in Mashhad, Iran. His passion for acting led him to Germany, where he spent eight years honing his theatrical skills prior to arriving in the US. Navid has been building a strong resume ever since, playing a broad range of intriguing characters for film, theatre, and television.

Navid has a powerful leading role in the stunning dramatic feature The Stoning of Soraya M., and significant supporting roles in Brothers with Tobey Maguire, directed by Jim Sheridan, Powder Blue with Jessica Biel and Forest Whitaker, and Charlie Wilson's War opposite Tom Hanks, directed by Mike Nichols. On TV, Navid had a recurring role on the eighth and final season of 24, and guest appearances include Lost, CSI: Miami, Law & Order, Covert Affairs, and NCIS: Los Angeles. Navid recently (2011) appeared as Dr. Robert Stadler in Atlas Shrugged Part 1. He also shot The Power of Few in New Orleans with Christopher Walken and Christian Slater. Navid is currently (2011/2012) playing the chilling Abu Nazir on Showtime's Homeland, with Damian Lewis and Claire Danes.

*Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Are you guys watching the 2nd season?
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooya View Post
    Are you guys watching the 2nd season?
    hell yeah

can't wait to get home and watch the new episode, have some steak with potatoes and a mango....

Post Thanks / Like
    The 2nd season has been really bad in my opinion.
    The writers have lost all sense of geopolitics, even for a tv series.
    "He can't kick with his left foot, he can't head a ball, he can't tackle, and doesn't score many goals. Apart from that he's alright." Best on Beckham

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatso View Post
    The 2nd season has been really bad in my opinion.
    The writers have lost all sense of geopolitics, even for a tv series.
    what do you mean ? I honestly liked first season more as well but for different reasons. I find 2nd season too predictable.
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    2nd season is ok....it was going to be difficult to build up on first season anyway. They are building up for a new storyline...I'm still waiting. Not that bad. Last 2 episodes were soso...but the 3 before were great.

Post Thanks / Like
    what do you mean ? I honestly liked first season more as well but for different reasons. I find 2nd season too predictable.

SPOILERS

First season I liked the little details of the show. They were making clear that Pakistan and Saudi are the two countries responsible for alot of this garbage.
    Now they have Israel bombing Iran and AQ allying with Hizbollah, something that would never happen and hasn't happened. Regardless of the politics, the shows events are now some sort of right wing wet dream. I'm not that surprised considering some of the writers are the same guys who did 24.
    "He can't kick with his left foot, he can't head a ball, he can't tackle, and doesn't score many goals. Apart from that he's alright." Best on Beckham

Post Thanks / Like
    yeah I agree, with you, i dont know if you have watched the latest episode (aired yesterday) but like 5 min in, i was SURE how its going to end and sure did end exactly like that ! i dont know what is wrong , perhaps season 1 set such a high bar that season 2 is just not getting there YET.

Post Thanks / Like
    Let me guess, Sergeant Brody will turn to a good boy and help CIA girl Carie get Abu Nazir, right?

ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatso View Post
    SPOILERS

First season I liked the little details of the show. They were making clear that Pakistan and Saudi are the two countries responsible for alot of this garbage.
    Now they have Israel bombing Iran and AQ allying with Hizbollah, something that would never happen and hasn't happened. Regardless of the politics, the shows events are now some sort of right wing wet dream. I'm not that surprised considering some of the writers are the same guys who did 24.
    Ok...so because it's Iran it's garbage now? Come on man...

and really, Saul is a rightwing's dream? Are you sure about it?

yeah I agree, with you, i dont know if you have watched the latest episode (aired yesterday) but like 5 min in, i was SURE how its going to end and sure did end exactly like that ! i dont know what is wrong , perhaps season 1 set such a high bar that season 2 is just not getting there YET.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kian Pars View Post
    Let me guess, Sergeant Brody will turn to a good boy and help CIA girl Carie get Abu Nazir, right?
    Do they still show Prison Break? Maybe that's more of it..

SPOILER

But seriously, they took a dramatic break, they blew Brody's cover off. Just wait until the season finishes. If you guys still predicted everything right, maybe you are in the wrong profession and should just move to Hollywood and become screenwriters. Seriously...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahdi View Post
    SPOILER
    But seriously, they took a dramatic break, they blew Brody's cover off. Just wait until the season finishes. If you guys still predicted everything right, maybe you are in the wrong profession and should just move to Hollywood and become screenwriters. Seriously...
    hence why i said "YET" i am sure (and i really hope) it does get better , cant wait for next episode.

Post Thanks / Like
    Showtime renewed the show for 3rd season.

Post Thanks / Like
    I watch all those shows and love them all.... (OZ, Boardwalk Empire, Dexter, True Blood, Game of Thrones, Borgias, Spartacus, Sopranos, Homeland, Wire, Californication, Weeds.....................).. and have to say they are all well written and the story lines are good. But some are better than others... Last night i watch Homeland first, then Dexter and then Boardwalk....... Well when it comes to Brody and predictions it was pretty obvious that he had to work with the other side as they blew off his cover. But after last night's episode did he know of that attack on the Tailors shop or it was just to take place??? Once he killed the contact on his way to the safe house as his cover was blown the CIA had the shop under surveillance. And once Brody told them what happened to the Tailor was they went in. Now one has to keep in mind the mole inside the CIA and who that will turn out to be? What do you guys think of the side story they got going with his daughter and the hit and run?

Mahdi do you watch the shows on TV or online? Where do they should it in Europe?