Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    ******Spoiler Alert******

There is one thing in the storyline that doesn't make sense. I wonder if someone can explain it to me.

So Carrie picks up a bag in the failed assassination attempt in Beirut from Hezbollah chief's house. Saul finds the evidence of Brody's involvement with Abu Nazir in that bag. Later on Hezbullah agents try to recover that evidence back from Saul at Beirut airport but they are fooled by him.

But here is the problem. If Hezbollah (and by extension Abu Nazir) knows that the disk was found by CIA (and they should know), how can they not consider Brody's cover blown. The little scene at Beirut airport doesn't really matter because even if they had gotten the real disk back, Saul would still know the truth and that's enough to blow Brody's cover. Most importantly, how can CIA, for the same reason, not consider Brody a burned asset after this episode?

This look like a gaffe to me.

Mahdi is offline News Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by khodam View Post
    ******Spoiler Alert******

There is one thing in the storyline that doesn't make sense. I wonder if someone can explain it to me.

So Carrie picks up a bag in the failed assassination attempt in Beirut from Hezbollah chief's house. Saul finds the evidence of Brody's involvement with Abu Nazir in that bag. Later on Hezbullah agents try to recover that evidence back from Saul at Beirut airport but they are fooled by him.

But here is the problem. If Hezbollah (and by extension Abu Nazir) knows that the disk was found by CIA (and they should know), how can they not consider Brody's cover blown. The little scene at Beirut airport doesn't really matter because even if they had gotten the real disk back, Saul would still know the truth and that's enough to blow Brody's cover. Most importantly, how can CIA, for the same reason, not consider Brody a burned asset after this episode?

This look like a gaffe to me.
    maybe but with the spoiler given by Ostad Pooya it kind of makes sense...they seem to have known about the cover being blown away...

The tailor scene was big btw.

Quote Originally Posted by OSTAD POOYA View Post

Mahdi do you watch the shows on TV or online? Where do they should it in Europe?
    torrent...I would buy it and all that too but...I can't unfortunately and Austrian/German Pay-TV is a sad joke...so I have to use torrent.

Post Thanks / Like
    haha finally did watch them all... i guess they are going to spend most of the second season making viewers wonder which side brody is really on and also how real carrie's feelings are and how much of it is acting.. but being a not so black and white show i think brody will have feelings for both sides and maybe even do little things for both sides and carrie understands why brody thinks the way he does so all in all she probably still does have deep feelings for him especially now that she hopes she understands him but she is also acting with her feelings for brody in order to get him to do what she wants (she is probably not even completely aware of her own feelings)
    The coup d'etat of 22 Khordad 1388 will not stand.

ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    really guys? rightwing fantasies and predictable?

Post Thanks / Like
    Interesting turn the show is taking but I think this time Brody is planning to really play Carrie big and mess with her and her feelings. I firmly believe he is so much stronger than her and can manipulate her very heavily. btw I dont like this stupid side story with his daughter and that whole car accident idea.

houmanbahal is offline Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    I liked season 1 so far better but season 2 is OK!!!
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by houmanbahal View Post
    I liked season 1 so far better but season 2 is OK!!!
    season 1 was AWESOME , i give Season 1, 10/10, Season 2, 8/10
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

Post Thanks / Like
    The only good character in the show is Carrie. After a good first season they pretty much destroyed the entire show just so they could include the fantasy of Israeli jets bombing Iran's nuclear plants. Jessica's hoe character is not so attractive either. Over all a good show that had the potential of being a GREAT show.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Carey Price View Post
    The only good character in the show is Carrie. After a good first season they pretty much destroyed the entire show just so they could include the fantasy of Israeli jets bombing Iran's nuclear plants. Jessica's hoe character is not so attractive either. Over all a good show that had the potential of being a GREAT show.

Good one

Post Thanks / Like
    If I just could eliminate Brody's daughter character.
    Last edited by Kian Pars; 14-11-2012 at 05:50 AM.

ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like

"from one muslim to another"

Post Thanks / Like
    So what did you guys think of last nights episode? What a good one I have to say. perhaps the best one of the season so far. Brody's acting was superb and very intense.

ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    It was pretty good. Reviews were apparently not so but it was action packed and took a nice turn of events. Really looking forward to the final episodes.

Post Thanks / Like
    best episode to date in season 2.

you guys think Roya is Amanpour of the show
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

houmanbahal is offline Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    good to see Abu nazir!!!
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United