Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Last night episode was kina weak, lots of "OH OK" moments !

i have a feeling the VP is not dead.
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

Post Thanks / Like
    عجب بل بشوییه تو این سی آی إی. معلوم نیس کی کی رو میپاد.

Mahdi is offline News Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    That was by far the weakest episode of Homeland ever...

I mean, it opened up the plot but it has so many huge flaws from screenplay that it's too much. poorly written!

Post Thanks / Like
    The story is being taken overboard. Abu Nazir is betrayed by Brody but yet allows Carrie to get away who in turn goes and blows a whistle on him right away. I think it would have been better to stick with the original terrorists and taken their story and attack and bit further.

Post Thanks / Like
    yeah that was a pretty poor episode ..... but any chance brody is still on both sides? i mean he did seem pretty happy killing the vice president (quite understandable... but still... the whole carrie hostage situation and phone call could have just been a play to convince her that brody is on her side which would open up the story line for third season?.. )
    The coup d'etat of 22 Khordad 1388 will not stand.

Post Thanks / Like
    You want my sincere advice on shows?.. Watch BATTLESTAR GALACTICA.!!! The Best Show on Earth!! Trust me!!
    ------------------------
    Zendehbaad

ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    hmmm...this episode really made up for the previous one..

can't wait for season finale..

Post Thanks / Like
    Definitely better episode than the last and a good warm up for the finale. I felt like the end of Abu Nazir could have been portrayed in a better manner. He lets Carrie go and she leads the team’s right to him and he is captured!!! And plus he can easily snitch her and Brody out if captured alive which did not happen. I guess too many loose ends and for that it had to end in such way. Another thing I thought of was them not using dogs in there to track down Nazir from the area Carrie was tied up. The action involved and level of excitement on him being killed was pretty good. The Saul story did take an interesting turn and it remains to be seen why David originally brought in the military guy who he is having assassinate Brody…. Apparently he wants all traces of him gone.

ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    ˆˆˆˆ

Honestly, I believe the Brody story right now is more personal than anything else to Estes. He was fooled pretty bad by him so he wants that gone. My theory at least.

Post Thanks / Like
    I think an interesting way to end the season would be to show that Carrie is actually not right about everything and to have her trust in Brody come back and bite her. Throughout the season, Carrie's instincts and actions have been proved right in retrospect, regardless of how crazy they seemed in the moment (there are probably a few exceptions). So leading into the season finale, we have this build up of Carrie always being right. To have that build up deflated by the realization that Brody was actually playing her all along would be an awesome way to end the season in anticipation of next season.

This episode also seemed to gloss over the VP's death. I cannot believe that the CIA, who knows Brody intended to kill Walden last season, would not be suspicious of the circumstances of the VP's death. So I'm hoping the finale touches on this -- if it doesn't, it's just one of many implausibilities that have started to take away from my enjoyment of the show.

judging based on the preview of next week episode, I am going to guess either Brody, Saul or Carrie are bye bye !
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

Post Thanks / Like
    Who is the mole? I can't wait to find out, this is as good as those nightly radio episodes " Karagah Johnny Dollar".
    6 more days....

Post Thanks / Like
    SAL is the mole.

Quote Originally Posted by Kian Pars View Post
    Who is the mole? I can't wait to find out, this is as good as those nightly radio episodes " Karagah Johnny Dollar".
    6 more days....
    Basi ranj bordam dar in sale 30
    Ajam zendeh cardam bedin Parsi

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ferdosi View Post
    SAL is the mole.
    But why???

ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    Saul is not the mole....but I believe that this is the last season with Saul.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow. What a finale.
    Mandy Patinkin is a fantastic actor.
    Really made up for what I thought was a horrendous first half of the season.
    I don't know what they will do next season, they have really limited themselves, but am I the only one who doesn't really care for the story about Brody's family?
    "He can't kick with his left foot, he can't head a ball, he can't tackle, and doesn't score many goals. Apart from that he's alright." Best on Beckham