Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Crazy episode indeed. So far the terrorist have managed to mess up America pretty bad and look them pretty stupid too. Is it possible that Brody was on in on the attack and now Carrie actually helped him escape? One thing that makes me think that's not possible is that the video was released by the terrorist group which seems more as if Brody was framed. But nevertheless interesting to see him scape to Canada. I do not like the story with his family either and think it’s stupid. But the show has to create stories and for that they have the side stories. And now with all those guys dead Saul is in a high post and very important going forward. Maybe the next director of the CIA now that Estes is dead?

Mahdi is offline News Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    well...here's the thing..you want her to believe that it wasn't you, so release the video and make her believe she got framed.

But really, it could be anything and we won't get to know until season 4. By all means though, the finale was CRAZY.

And here's another spin...Quinn told Estes that he only kills bad people. HMMMMM...

Post Thanks / Like
    holy fuck .. didnt see that coming ! hmmm I have no idea where season 3 will go, i assume Carrie trying to prove Brody didnt do?? what will Brody do? faaaak , i cant wait a year to find out !
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

houmanbahal is online now Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    WTF??? why!!!! Is that it for Homeland?
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by houmanbahal View Post
    WTF??? why!!!! Is that it for Homeland?
    It looks like.... poor Brody, he killed Hushang Tozie for nothing.

Mahdi is offline News Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL!

It seems that season 4 is in the making but they had to get rid of Brody because his story had turned to be more annoyance than relevant to plot. But yeah, they could basically shut shit down now and start a new series too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Good resting place for a traitor.... Right in Tehran...

Post Thanks / Like
    Just finished watching Season 3, looks like the show is renewed for another season, not sure where it will go ...
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

Post Thanks / Like
    I be honest, i think season 3 was the worst of the 3 seasons ... kina sad they are continuing it. I just dont see where its going to go ? i would end the show and start another one.

Post Thanks / Like
    I saw Mr. Javadi by the beach the other day.. It seems like he is a big volley ball fan!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    nice job in this one woman show.

Post Thanks / Like
    Just finished season 3!!! Wholie crap!! although they were filming in Morocco but I have to say they did a great job in copying Tehran! When she opened the window in the hotel room there, I really thought she was in Tehran with the first glance! I had to rewind and watch it again to realise it was just a picture!

Anyways, I also agree they should have finished it with this season!

BTW, in all the movies and shows, the Iran theme seems to be quite popular these days! I saw the new Robocop the other day! Has anyone seen it?

*Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy View Post

LOOOOOOL she's fantastic!!!!!!!! How come I'd never heard of her before??!! Damn, she's so good!

*Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy View Post

nice job ? ... you are not serous ...

maybe you meant nice nose job... loolll
    ..africansky!...

Post Thanks / Like
    the real homeland?

Freed US soldier celebrated Xmas, played badminton with captors

Miranshah (Pakistan) (AFP) - Freed US soldier Bowe Bergdahl developed a love for Afghan green tea, taught his captors badminton, and even celebrated Christmas and Easter with the hardline Islamists, a Pakistani militant commander told AFP Sunday.

http://news.yahoo.com/freed-us-soldier-celebrated-xmas-played-badminton-captors-181447547.html