Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone watching (or watched) season 6 ? I am 2 episodes in (PLEASE DO NOT POST SPOILERS).... Did the writers thought Hilary going to win ????
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooya View Post
    Anyone watching (or watched) season 6 ? I am 2 episodes in (PLEASE DO NOT POST SPOILERS).... Did the writers thought Hilary going to win ????
    Damn, i didn't even know it had started, let alone it's finished (I hardly watch TV nowadays)! Thanks for the info.

*Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

houmanbahal is online now Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooya View Post
    Well watch the whole thing, You will see what happens at the end. i don't want to spoil it for you...
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

Post Thanks / Like
    I really didn't like the end.What president elect didn't didn't make sense. maybe we will get the answer in the next season.

Post Thanks / Like
    Shit season in my opinion. The best was when Brody got hung in Iran and buried in Behesht Zahra! Now that was interesting

6. Likes TeamMeli, Mahdi liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by OSTAD POOYA View Post
    Shit season in my opinion. The best was when Brody got hung in Iran and buried in Behesht Zahra! Now that was interesting
    I don't even know the cereal but dam homie that was mean but hilarious haha hey man I can't smoke anymore old historinan friend from IK so please blaze up for me haha m Slava abs I CAN'T BREATHE!!! BTW are you SURE you do not have any Slava or mtR1b genetik in you Ostad jan, that was very Slava aka evil of you. That is the kind of evil $hit I would USED to do, oh man a decade ago, I would have kicked my own ass-ski! Damet garm dadash NEVER CHANGE who you are!
    Last edited by TeamMeli; 25-04-2017 at 01:07 AM.

8. Likes OSTAD POOYA liked this post