Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2223242526272829303132
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

6. Likes Pooya liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am very excited I purchased the 2018 Dell XPS 13 and with my 10% military discount, I got it for $975. Rather than calling it the worlds smallest laptop, it should be the worlds most smallest and efficient laptop. It also won an award in CES for best laptop in it'els class. This weighs 2.7 pounds and has over 12 hours of streaming video battery life. They claim you can get over 20 hours. It comes with an int 8th gen Quad Core and they give you an I5 now. In the 2017 model, you got an I3.I have enough ram, 8 gigs and 128 gigs of hard drive, if I need more I can always get an eternal hard drive for $50 at frys. It has all of the specs and features I am looking for and it also comes with a nice graphics card. I can't wait until it get's shipped, at the end of the month.
    No more having to use my phone to go on the internet. I am happy I kept it right at my budget $1,000 and there are plenty of good models at that price. As Iran Esteghlal Inter pointed out before, you can't lose with an XPS. I had the XPS 15 last time but I got the 13 because the 15 didn't have the 8th gen. If I ever want to stream a football match, I can always connect it to my TV. Every laptop/notebook is going to have it's pro's and cons. Since this or next year, I might be going back to school at UNLV, I need something portable and light weight. When it can get over 115 degrees in the summer, two to four pounds, feels more like six to nine, especially when you have to walk 1/2 a mile to a mile from the parking lot to your class. This laptop works for me and it is powerful enough that I can do music editing. My next question to the music experts here, which music editing software have you used, that you like or would recommend? . When I get my computer and switch to a higher speed internet, I can post some Slavic, Bavarian and Persian folk songs on youtube, merci in advance salamat.

Last edited by TeamMeli; Today at 01:44 AM.