Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1718192021222324252627
    Post Thanks / Like
    @Pooya jan, that is why I wait at least 3 years before I upgrade my phone. I am on an old S3 btw so it is time for an upgrade. Year to year this is what you should expect on improvements: a slightly bigger screen, better battery, slightly faster CPU and they will improve on the camera (ie mega pixels). You will not see DRASTIC chances year to year and even year to every other year. They advertise and make you think that you need the upgrade every year or your phone is obsolete so people would buy them. I think though it is TIME for an upgrade my old S3 crapped out and my Iphone 5 C will probably MAXIMUM last another year. I am going to need to wait until the summer before I get it because I like to just pay for the phone up front. Now if you want to do that then you are going to need to save about $800 so it is not cheap!

houmanbahal is online now Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooya View Post
    I pre-ordered S7 Edge, having said that, my current phone is Note 3, so kina old, if not, i would NOT upgrade, Honestly I think phones are almost becoming the same year after year.
    I still have my S4 so going from S4 to S7. My S4 still running strong, I just replaced the battery few months ago..
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by houmanbahal View Post
    I still have my S4 so going from S4 to S7. My S4 still running strong, I just replaced the battery few months ago..
    Up to a year ago I had my S3 and that was still running. Right now I am using my moms Iphone 5C as a back up and I think I am going to get the S7 edge in the summer. I don't know how long this phone will last but the S3 and S4 phones could take a beating.

Post Thanks / Like
    The American Concordes that never flew
    http://www.bbc.com/future/story/2016...hat-never-flew

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Huge:
    Microsoft is adding the Linux command line to Windows 10

http://www.theverge.com/2016/3/30/11...ux-ubuntu-bash

Love this.

Post Thanks / Like
    Tesla 3 was released yesterday, 35K dollars

Post Thanks / Like
    Navigation system is amazing

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Android beats Windows as most popular OS, raising questions about future of desktop

http://www.techrepublic.com/article/...re-of-desktop/

Post Thanks / Like
    This is a really cool thread. Sort gadget, tech, and gaming news.

13. Likes Iran-Esteghlal-Inter liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Iran Esteghlal Inter: I used to sell digi cams at Best Buy while Nikon's are great, nothing beats a Cannon EOS my friend. The camera will set you back around 3 dimes,$3,000 Las vegas wise guy slang BUT totally worth it! Tell me what you think of this vid, I am glad there is another camera buff. BTW some of the Karl Zeis lenses can set you back five dimes but we are talking professional quality here. Now the advantage of Nikon over Cannon is: if you get a new Nikon, the lenses are interchangable. With Cannon, you need to get new lenses but it costs to be the boss! Just my take both are fantastic: If you buy Nikon first, you swear by it and same is true for Cannon. If you want an entry level the Rebel costs under $1,000. BTW I have a point and shoot Cannon G9X retail $399. I took some killer shots on my safari to Kenya/Uganda, a few years back. As far as point and shoots go they are the best but Cannon's are not cheap.