Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    are you going to get the S3 ?
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

Post Thanks / Like
    Is it out yet? I'm planning to make the switch!

Quote Originally Posted by Pooya View Post
    are you going to get the S3 ?
    بارالها، ما حال نداریم به راه راست هدایت شویم، خودت راه راست را به سوی ما کج کن

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by YePaDoPa View Post
    Is it out yet? I'm planning to make the switch!
    June 1st i hear, which version are u thinking? LTE with Dual core or 3G Quad?
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't even know what I want to get!
    Please tell me a bit about the different versions?

Quote Originally Posted by Pooya View Post
    June 1st i hear, which version are u thinking? LTE with Dual core or 3G Quad?

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't even know what I want to get!
    Please tell me a bit about the different versions?
    well there 2 versions, one has LTE internet (way passed 3G/4G) but the CPU is dual core, other is HSPDA but Quad core, so , if you plan to play tons of games, i would go Quad, other wise LTE is a AMAZING, what phone you got now?

Post Thanks / Like
    lol tons of game! no not a gamer! yes, LTE would be an a few step up from Blackberry Bold! Thanks for the info.

Post Thanks / Like
    lol tons of game! no not a gamer! yes, LTE would be an a few step up from Blackberry Bold! Thanks for the info.
    then LTE man, i am getting LTE as well, you will be BLOWN AWAY with the speed, my friend has S2 LTE and its FAST.

Post Thanks / Like
    what is the obsession with Samsung as far as Android phones are concerned ?

I was thinking on getting either the samsung galaxy note or the new sony xperia
    http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/xperia/
    what do you guys recommend ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Samsung Galaxy Note LTE Vs HTC One X LTE: Who Wins LTE Smartphone Crown?

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/34...-htc-one-x.htm

Post Thanks / Like
    well, well I am really glad to hear this
    Oracle sued Google for patent Infringement of Android and now today they lost the case ... what a joke of lawsuit

Jury: No patent infringement in Oracle/Google case

The jury in the Oracle vs Google trial has returned a unanimous verdict that Google did not infringe Oracle's patents. The jury was dismissed and, because of an agreement between Google, Oracle and the judge, will not have to hear the final damages phase of the trial. Google's director of litigation, Catherine Lacevera, said the verdict was "a victory not just for Google but the entire Android ecosystem". An Oracle spokesperson said the company would "continue to defend and uphold Java’s core write once run anywhere principle".

The damages phase is now cancelled; how the case progresses is now in the hands of Judge William Alsup, who has to rule on whether Oracle can claim copyright protection on the structure and organisation of 37 Java APIs. The jury had found that Google had infringed the copyright of the APIs, but had been told to assume that APIs were protectable under copyright. The jury could not decide if Google had used the material under "fair use" either.

Without an affirmative ruling on the issue of copyrightability of APIs, Oracle is left with a copyright claim spanning nine lines of code and some test files, and under the agreement, they will only be able to claim statutory damages. If Oracle do get an affirmative ruling though, a new jury and a new trial would hear the case for monetary damages.

Post Thanks / Like
    Interesting Stuff:

Rumour: Facebook looking to acquire Opera

Pocket-lint has a rumour up that Facebook is interested in acquiring Opera to kickstart their own move into the browser market, to compete with Mozilla, Google, and Microsoft. While it would mean much-deserved recognition for Opera, I actually hope such a deal does not go through - for entirely selfish reasons.

Opera is one of those products that I have the utmost respect for, even though I personally don't even like or use it. As a company, Opera has been incredibly innovative, and has always been at the very forefront of supporting the open web and web standards. However, I find the browser has just too many features for my own liking, and as such, it just isn't for me.

Still, it makes sense Facebook would look in Opera's general direction if it wanted to move into the browser market. Opera is already quite popular in certain countries, and has a very strong mobile presence, too. On top of that, there's probably loads of talented employees and know-how at Opera, since it's a company that has been in the browser business for longer than Google even exists. The Pocket-lint rumour comes from a "trusted source", so take it all with a grain of salt.

I hope such a deal does not go through, and for a very simple reason: in essence, Opera is the only truly independent browser maker out there. Internet Explorer, Chrome, and Safari are all led by giant corporations, while Mozilla receives large sums of money from Google. I'm not saying Mozilla is currently nothing but a Google puppet - quite the contrary - but it is a fact that they receive most of their income from Google.

This leaves Opera as a kind of last bastion of independent browser development, and a last resort to flee to once everything else starts to suck. If Opera were picked up by Facebook, this escape clause would cease to exist. I'd hate to see Opera get stuffed with Facebook crap; Facebook is a website to me, and nothing more.

We'll see just how valid this rumour is, but assuming Facebook wants to get into the browser business, Opera is the only logical choice. I'm just hoping it doesn't go through.

Post Thanks / Like

Samsung Galaxy S3 faces shipping delays for some models

Customers who pre-ordered Samsung's new top-end smartphone face weeks of delays in receiving their handsets.
    The South Korean firm signalled that it had faced issues in manufacturing blue models of the Galaxy S3.
    Vodafone added that it had also been advised of "shipping delays" to the 32GB version of the white version of the handset.
    Available devices went on sale in the UK and 27 other European and Middle Eastern countries earlier.
    "Samsung's Galaxy S3 Pebble Blue version comes with a newly invented blue colour and special hyperglaze material," said a statement from the electronics company.
    "In order to meet the highest internal quality standards and to provide the best quality Galaxy S3 to customers, a short supply of [the] Pebble Blue version is expected in some regions in the next two to three weeks."
    Vodafone - which has an exclusive deal to distribute white 32GB models in the UK for four weeks - noted that it might take up to that period for customers to receive the delayed models.
    It added that "all customers who have pre-ordered the marble white 16GB version... should expect to receive their new phone on the UK launch date".
    O2, Everything Everywhere and Three also confirmed their customers would be affected by the "shortage of blue" models.
    Positive reviews The Android-based phone is expected to prove highly popular. It features a 4.8 inch (12.2cm) screen, a "natural language user interface" and can track users' eye movements to ensure the screen does not dim while they are looking at it.
    The success of its predecessor, the Galaxy S2, helped Samsung overtake Nokia as the world's best-selling phone maker, according to the research firm Strategy Analytics.
    Reviews have compared the device favourably with Apple's smaller-screened iPhone.
    The Verge declared it a "a technological triumph", although Engadget suggested that HTC's One X had a superior user-interface and design.
    Samsung has said it expects the S3 to outsell the S2. It is scheduled for release in 145 countries by July.

Post Thanks / Like

Some more information about the flame malware

Post Thanks / Like

Microsoft Xbox SmartGlass: an in‑depth preview

Post Thanks / Like
    i pre-ordered my S3, will be ready for pickup June 20th !!! cant wait.