Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    game did not hold to expectation whatsoever but i think the 2nd game will be much much better

Post Thanks / Like
    mario gomez and arash borhani share the same soccer IQ........

Post Thanks / Like
    how the hell and against who did gomez get 12 goals this year

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by InDaMoneyz View Post
    how the hell and against who did gomez get 12 goals this year
    mostly Basel / napoli
    Forza Roma Per Sempre!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Foo View Post
    Real will easily win this tie. I give them a good shot at winning the entire thing too.
    Mahdi: you're welcome

Post Thanks / Like
    you guys need to watch more games , he has 41 goals in 48 matches in all competions .

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't follow German football, but I thought BM played a very good game today. Certainly better than I expected. They deserved the win and should have been a bigger margin as they had a couple of other good chances they didn't capitalize on (which may end up biting them in the ass next week). I am surprised by RM play, not just in this game but also in the previous two games in La Liga. Granted they won those two games, and the games were against weaker teams, but they simply didn't look like a giant that they are.
    I think some of the mistakes (i.e bad passes) were due to the intensity of the game. BM really played their hearts out and should have scored more goals, but on the other side, except for the goal what other chances did RM create in the second half?

Still, Real is favorite to advance as I don't see them playing this way in the return game, however, BM now has a legit chance. I don't see Real keeping a clean sheet against this BM team as they do have some offensive guns, so one goal by BM and Real has to score 3 to advance. Not exactly what Jose had hoped for.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Foo View Post
    Mahdi: you're welcome
    speaking of him, I don't know what happened to all the 5/6/7 goals that Real was supposed to score on them today.

I guess Reza (Daie24) will be here soon enough to explain the whole situation.

Post Thanks / Like
    When the moon hits the sky, than we have Baaaayern.

When the moon hits the light, it is a Goooomez

All right guys, Bayern deserved this win. They played very good.
    However, Real will play differently next week. I hope they bet Barca this week end and fould Messi badly hihi

Still both teams have good chances to advance to the next round. So all of you dont worry.. still game

Post Thanks / Like
    2 penalties missed, conspiracy

should've been at least 3-1

at least
    “Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.”
    Omar Khayyam 1048-1131

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kasra1930 View Post
    absolutely,we will have a horrible game tomorrow,as always,our defence is soorakh,and the worst part ,another soorakh is our goal keeper,who is not in great shape now a days...the only chance we have is ,bayern plays open,so,that is best chance for us,with the great counterattack formation,which is the best in the world,we can match with them......
    Dear real madrid ,this was my prediction I sent you yesterday,now you can conclude from this game:
    1) CR is a joke.he is a great player for low ranked teams(great against shahrdari tabriz,mess kerman,machine saazi arak),when we need him ,he is always absent,when we do not need him,he is always present !!!! this is the difference between gento and distefano and this bache SOSOOL.....
    2)you might see in record books,they write,CR,broke this record,broke that record,this be darde amash mikhorad....these are just bullsh.....what is important in this era,is how you are functioning,how you are scoring in hopeless moments for your team......distefano,gento used to score and change the game.....please do not compare this bache sosool with them.......
    3)defence was soorakh as always......and day by day,getting soorakhtar and soorakhtar!!!
    4)who told you guys,iker casillas is the best goalkeeper!!! he looks like a joker,he should play in second division...

5)

Post Thanks / Like
    just saw the highlights now and your reports guys, wow couldnt imagine in my wildest dreams this game would be Bayern's victory. glad I didnt make a bet on it!lol

fab goals by Ribery and Gomez. Gomez is on fire this season..from beginning he was great in all competitions. pretty sure Real will turn it around at Madrid though.
    NilouKia

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niloufar View Post
    just saw the highlights now and your reports guys, wow couldnt imagine in my wildest dreams this game would be Bayern's victory. glad I didnt make a bet on it!lol

fab goals by Ribery and Gomez. Gomez is on fire this season..from beginning he was great in all competitions. pretty sure Real will turn it around at Madrid though.
    do not be pretty sure though!! although I am a real madrid fan,but we will have a difficult moment in Bernabeau,if they score,even one goal,we are done....Real always plays with different style against Bayern,and for this reason is always a looser!! the first 20 minutes in bernabeau,will decide which team is a winner...I still can not imagine why Ozil was replaced? and why marcelo was so nervous?and why ,why,why? .... believe me or not,But I wish,we would have played against barcelona and bayern against chelsea.....

Post Thanks / Like
    If anything I would say that Real looked more solid last year than this year! they also played way better in the semis last year than this years semi.

For one thing they had carvalho who anchored their defence and players like ramos and pepe had more consistent games.

Their d looks pretty mediocre. Im still baffled how murinho who build success on creating that perfect back line can allow players like coentrao, marcelo, arbeloa or even khadira and diarra on the team. I can assure you these players would have no place on teams like chelsea, city, milan or barca. Even on a weakest chelsea team of 10 years I wouldnt want any of them ! lahm had a field day with contrao and bayerns second was pretty much his fault.

The difference makers with madrid are players like dimaria, ozil(sometimes), kaka, benzema, ronaldo, alonso and pepe and the rest are really newcastle level players and im not sure if this is enough to win the CL.

Bayern on the other hand probably have even worse individual defenders than real but they do defend in packs, everyone tracks back and every rebound is picked up and altough at times caotic they are affective defending against dangerous players and counters.
    Last edited by InDaMoneyz; 18-04-2012 at 04:46 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niloufar View Post
    wow couldnt imagine in my wildest dreams this game would be Bayern's victory.
    You are not serious!

BM at home is a bitch, gainst anyone, any time. Madrid will eliminate them with comfort in the return leg though. Anything less than a 3-1 is pretty much ok.
    The trench is dug within our hearts
    And mothers, children, brothers, sisters torn apart