Page 81 of 81 FirstFirst ... 317172737475767778798081
Results 1,201 to 1,214 of 1214
    Post Thanks / Like
    Playing Qatar is a real waste of a friendly time but I guess to get finances for a game against a good team, we have to go through with it.

*Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

2. Likes Babr, Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    Playing Qatar is a real waste of a friendly time but I guess to get finances for a game against a good team, we have to go through with it.
    It is only acceptable if we are part of 4 teams tournament with two decent teams.

Post Thanks / Like
    ^^Absolutely! Although it still hurts to let Qatar take one of the valuable 7 possible friendlies. I hope the Qatar game somehow ends up outside the Fifa days or something so we can meet 7 decent teams with our full squad.

Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    ^^Absolutely! Although it still hurts to let Qatar take one of the valuable 7 possible friendlies. I hope the Qatar game somehow ends up outside the Fifa days or something so we can meet 7 decent teams with our full squad.
    4 team tournaments in fifa days (2 days in march i guess) end up with each team playing two matches. Qarar also wants to play better teams than iran so it is very possible that both us and Qatar play two good games and not face each other. On the other hand tge two stronger teams wouldn’t want to play two asian teams unless they are not in wc (italy) and paid good money.

6. Likes Sly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Payandeh Iran View Post
    4 team tournaments in fifa days (2 days in march i guess) end up with each team playing two matches. Qarar also wants to play better teams than iran so it is very possible that both us and Qatar play two good games and not face each other. On the other hand tge two stronger teams wouldn’t want to play two asian teams unless they are not in wc (italy) and paid good money.
    That's the only scenario when this whole thing would really be worth it!

Ronaldo (The Brazilian)

Post Thanks / Like
    I just saw that Iran is set to play the Uzbeks in May for a friendly... We fucking just played them twice and now have to play them again for a friendly???? WTF is this.. Bring on some good teams to play us. Not the same shitty ones over and over again

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by OSTAD POOYA View Post
    I just saw that Iran is set to play the Uzbeks in May for a friendly... We fucking just played them twice and now have to play them again for a friendly???? WTF is this.. Bring on some good teams to play us. Not the same shitty ones over and over again
    Relax

It is on No FIFA day, we will play with domestic league players

10. Likes Payandeh Iran, Fatso liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Interesting video about CQ plans and friendly matches, etc

12. Likes Fatso liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Interesting and base on this video CQ still have an eye on Beitashour, Tafazeli and Soroush.

Post Thanks / Like
    ررسی بازی های دوستانه تیم ملی قبل از جام جهانی 2018B

Latest Potential TM’s friendly matches before wc2018.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IWUJBv3kBcY

Post Thanks / Like
    According to Taj TM will play against Peru before Norouz(March 18th).

http://iransportspress.com/2018-fifa...riendly-match/

16. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    So far it's looking like Uzbekistan (closed doors- only domestic players) + Libya friendly in Tehran before we head out of the country.

Algeria friendly is confirmed but the destination is yet to be announced- could be the 3rd friendly in Tehran before we head off.

Training camp in Qatar with us most likely playing Greece, Bulgaria/Albania also mentioned if Greece falls through.

Confirmed friendly with Turkey most likely in Russia.

IFF and Queiroz are still trying to sort out another 2 friendlies. Several names mentioned, but looking like they are looking for 1 S.American + 1 more European outfit. Peru was close to being announced but it fell through by the looks of it.
    Last edited by Arash_Naeni; 05-01-2018 at 05:33 AM.
    There will be no tears for us anymore and we need to work hard to make our rivals cry, 'Carlos Queiroz'

18. Likes Sly, Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    ایران و ترکیه پس از ۴۵ سال

فدراسیون فوتبال ترکیه اعلام کرد تیم ملی این کشور روز هفتم خردادماه ۹۷ در ترکیه میزبان تیم ملی ایران که در جام جهانی ۲۰۱۸ با تیم***های پرتغال، اسپانیا و مراکش همگروه است، خواهد بود.

They have an unbeaten record against us and somehow we have done better on their soil in the past.

Last edited by A8K; 05-01-2018 at 05:19 PM.

20. Likes Payandeh Iran, Sly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    What happened to CQ’s request to have players in NT camp for recovery for 1 day after they play for their respective clubs? Are clubs releasing those players? Does he ask for certain players after each game or has already given a list of who he wants from each team?

Page 81 of 81 FirstFirst ... 317172737475767778798081