Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wouldnt want to live his filthy life.. he's nothing but a liar and he's cheated on his wife... its on tape and youtube..
    I live in west London.. and whats your point??? '
    ''you are a nobody'' i think you are projecting.. You should get out of your cockroach infested bedsit and get some fresh air flinty boy
    ''This guy can be killed any minute'' I dont think even IRI take this liar seriously LOOOOL!!
    Last edited by Hooshmand; 16-02-2013 at 04:53 AM. Reason: more info

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooshmand View Post
    Nourizadeh is one of the biggest liars ive ever come across the man is full BS and a complete sell out who ass kisses saudi arabian royal family all the time... he writes for saudi Al-shargh ol osat... and Nourizadeh Is a bacheh Akhoond... Sazegara is another bademjan dorghabchi who used to be apart of sepah pasdaran!!and an utter hypocrite now he wears a tie and a green wrist band and thinks he can fool people.. LOOOL

Just watch this video and see how Nourizadeh gets exposed on BBC Persian

He works for Ajsharq-ol-osat. so what? Thats the biggest arabic newspaper in region. thats just an honor of having an Iranian working there.

He is bache akhond? so what? Just because his dad was a akhond, it means he is a bad person?
    Im da prophet of Jigarjoonism!

Post Thanks / Like
    I wouldnt want to live his filthy life.. he's nothing but a liar and he's cheated on his wife... its on tape and youtube..
    I live in west London.. and whats your point???
    What's my point? Here is my point. Get out of your "West London" (haha) neighborhood and post one picture of yourself here. Never mind going on youtube. You are a first rate coward.

Post Thanks / Like
    Nourizadeh was based in london for 25 years and people here know this MOZDOOR very well. He used to have a daily show on Capital Radio with Hussain Ghavimi and he worshiped pres.khatami 24/7..
    LOL @ Flint .... so i cant criticize someone i dont like on TV because that would make me a coward because i dont have a video of mysef on youtue???... LOOOL you dont make sense dude... why dont you come over(west London haha!!) here and we meet face to face!! You spineless inividual!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I remember Nourizadeh interviewing Abdolmalek Rigi and calling him a ''national fighter''
    Then when his hero started beheading people he dumped him

Post Thanks / Like
    Wolrd2005 .. Nourizadeh kept praising Rigi till he was caught by IRI. Nourizadeh is the biggest hypocrite ever!

Post Thanks / Like
    Nourizadeh Raging after getting owned by Madhi.... usual Nourizadeh kosesher.. LoL
    Guys: Just Read the youtube comments see what people say about Nourizadeh

Post Thanks / Like
    Nourizadeh cheating on his wife , he was hacked around 10 yrs ago ..... Exposed and shamed but the original video with over 850,000 views was removed last year by youtube..

Bebin in mard cheghad hashari va zan nadide hast.. akhe ki mitoone be hamchin kasi etminan kone??

Post Thanks / Like
    The more u bache hezzis talk shit about him, the more I trust him.
    Im da prophet of Jigarjoonism!

Post Thanks / Like
    LoL Toofan who cares about you? what you think makes no difference to me!!! I'm just trying to enlighten people about this(Nourizadeh) filthy liar..

Toofan here's your hero.. enjoy

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

This is what Toofan the norwegian pakistani looking hypocrite says on the first page '''I rather watch a farsi speaking tv promoting iranian culture and selling iranian flag then arab speaking channels or farsi ones that promote arabic stoneage'' then he says on this page ''He works for Ajsharq-ol-osat. so what? Thats the biggest arabic newspaper in region. thats just an honor of having an Iranian working there''

One minute dissing arabs and arabic culture then he says its an honor to work for them(specially a wahabi saudi newpasper cotrolled by Al saud)
    Hahahahahahahhah you're such a Hypocrite .. you do anything to support your beloved hero Nourizadeh.
    Last edited by Hooshmand; 17-02-2013 at 12:57 AM. Reason: spelling

Post Thanks / Like
    This is what Toofan the norwegian pakistani looking hypocrite says on the first page '''I rather watch a farsi speaking tv promoting iranian culture and selling iranian flag then arab speaking channels or farsi ones that promote arabic stoneage'' then he says on this page ''He works for Ajsharq-ol-osat. so what? Thats the biggest arabic newspaper in region. thats just an honor of having an Iranian working there''

One minute dissing arabs and arabic culture then he says its an honor to work for them(specially a wahabi saudi newpasper cotrolled by Al saud)
    Hahahahahahahhah you're such a Hypocrite .. you do anything to support your beloved hero Nourizadeh.
    What is wrong with you? Why do you need to insult Toofan and make comment about his looks? Have you seen this guy before? OK, we got it you are not a fan of Noorizadeh. That's fine, don't watch him. But don't forget that when VOA had the "Tafsir Khabar" with Noorizadeh and Sazegara, it was most popular progam and it was a big hit in Iran. Also the fact is that their daily video programs on youtube has been very popular. Finally, as long as I can remember Toofan posts historically have been thoughtful, interesting and informative. Why don't you show some class?

Post Thanks / Like
    Magic, is that you Toofan? LOL Yes ive seen him and his brother in a pic and video...Where did i insult him??? Since when ''Pakistani loooking'' is an insult?? Are you sugesting looking like a pakistani is bad??? come on surely you could do better than that!
    Talking of Sazegara, he's nothing but an opportunist who jumped on the Green movement band-wagon.. he is till wearing his green wrist band.
    If Sazegara and Nourizadeh were so popular why was their show cut down from 60 mins to half an hour and finally their program axed from VOA?
    ''Finally, as long as I can remember Toofan posts historically have been thoughtful, interesting and informative'' Yeah just look at his avatar and his language... Is it ok for him to call me a Hezzi just because i disagreed with him? plus his hypocrisy about arabs was exposed on this page!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Magic, is that you Toofan? LOL Yes ive seen him and his brother in a pic and video...Where did i insult him??? Since when ''Pakistani loooking'' is an insult?? Are you sugesting looking like a pakistani is bad??? come on surely you could do better than that!
    Talking of Sazegara, he's nothing but an opportunist who jumped on the Green movement band-wagon.. he is till wearing his green wrist band.
    If Sazegara and Nourizadeh were so popular why was their show cut down from 60 mins to half an hour and finally their program axed from VOA?
    ''Finally, as long as I can remember Toofan posts historically have been thoughtful, interesting and informative'' Yeah just look at his avatar and his language... Is it ok for him to call me a Hezzi just because i disagreed with him? plus his hypocrisy about arabs was exposed on this page!!
    Come on, who are you kidding? You used this "norwegian pakistani " to insult him. I don't think it is right for him to call you Hezzi ( what does it mean?) neither.
    About "Tafsir Khabar" program and it's time and etc. You are aware the Mafia Bazi at VOA and the law suit (wait for a while once the law suit is over then you and many others will be surprised). You missed the point, irrelevant the show if was 30 or 45 minutes, still it was the most popular showed watched in Iran.

Finally, as a Liverpool fan myself, I was expecting more for another fan. Just kidding.

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL @ Flint .... so i cant criticize someone i dont like on TV because that would make me a coward because i dont have a video of mysef on youtue???...
    Yeah, that's exactly what I am saying. You crawl out of your musty basement then we'll see how brave you are. You are so scared that you won't list your location even when hiding behind thousands of miles of ethernet cable and half a dozen proxies with 6 passwords. You are in no position to pick on him. "Hooshmand", my foot.