Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shahin jaan, I saw the 3" knife in an article - not sure which one, but you can also see the knife at some point in the video and it doesn't look much bigger than 3", 4" max I would say.

Totally agreed Mr. D, the SIU is a joke. Not even sure why we pay these guys if they take so long to investigate and never really accomplish anything. This is apparently the 3rd case with similar circumstances in the last 3 years. But what bothers me the most about this situation is that the cop got suspended with pay! I mean come on! That's all you have to do to get 4-8 week paid vacation if you're on the police force - shoot to kill?!

I originally thought this may have been a rookie cop, but he's been on the force for 6 years! There's no excuse for what happened - none at all. And I'm tired of hearing we have to wait until the investigation is completed. What investigation? All the facts are there on the video - at no point does anyone look like they are in a life threatening situation that would allow them to shoot someone. Even if they were, you shoot the guy in the leg once, not in his torso 9 times!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bi-honar View Post
    Shahin jaan, I saw the 3" knife in an article - not sure which one, but you can also see the knife at some point in the video and it doesn't look much bigger than 3", 4" max I would say.

Totally agreed Mr. D, the SIU is a joke. Not even sure why we pay these guys if they take so long to investigate and never really accomplish anything. This is apparently the 3rd case with similar circumstances in the last 3 years. But what bothers me the most about this situation is that the cop got suspended with pay! I mean come on! That's all you have to do to get 4-8 week paid vacation if you're on the police force - shoot to kill?!

I originally thought this may have been a rookie cop, but he's been on the force for 6 years! There's no excuse for what happened - none at all. And I'm tired of hearing we have to wait until the investigation is completed. What investigation? All the facts are there on the video - at no point does anyone look like they are in a life threatening situation that would allow them to shoot someone. Even if they were, you shoot the guy in the leg once, not in his torso 9 times!!!
    And then taze him!
    "He can't kick with his left foot, he can't head a ball, he can't tackle, and doesn't score many goals. Apart from that he's alright." Best on Beckham

Post Thanks / Like
    not surprising at all.this whole thread is meant to highlight the fact that the harper regime has sank canada in the lowest it has ever been.get used to hearing about this stuff more often than not.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Flint View Post
    I knew I could smoke you out if I kept at it. A totalitarian at heart who wants to boss people around and tell them how to live while nobody knows how HE lives. Nice try, but If I wanted to drive putt putts there were plenty of Prides and Peykans in Iran too. I could have had a V8 and I did.
    All you smoking is some good stuff! I don't think you ever will see my point. The Democracy and free market you are all about and think it is the best thing ever, then you need to know much more about it and see how it operate from top to bottom. It really is not "free" market as you think it is! It actually very one sided market for huge corporations while others are pushed aside.
    Who is bossing who? what are you smoking buddy, take it easy on those stuff, be careful with those !
    Forza La Vecchia Signora

Post Thanks / Like
    Just to help you out in your future posts, smoking someone out has nothing to do with smoking.
    They can again be what they once were

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy View Post
    not surprising at all.this whole thread is meant to highlight the fact that the harper regime has sank canada in the lowest it has ever been.get used to hearing about this stuff more often than not.
    Coming from someone who never lived in this country

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shahinc View Post
    Coming from someone who never lived in this country
    LMAO. And it shows too, 'cause he thinks this is Iran and the municipal police forces get their orders from the federal government!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Flint View Post
    Just to help you out in your future posts, smoking someone out has nothing to do with smoking.
    LOL! you didn't get it !
    The only thing you are smoking is yourself with some dank stuff, otherwise you would have never thought that you smoke me in any way. I just rather not waste my time with you as I already know about you!
    Have fun with yourself thinking you smoked somebody which in reality you only make yourself sound ridiculous !
    Forza La Vecchia Signora

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by byebyenow View Post
    LOL! you didn't get it !
    The only thing you are smoking is yourself with some dank stuff, otherwise you would have never thought that you smoke me in any way. I just rather not waste my time with you as I already know about you!
    Have fun with yourself thinking you smoked somebody which in reality you only make yourself sound ridiculous !
    Now I KNOW you don't understand what the phrase means.
    They can again be what they once were

Post Thanks / Like
    No only you know!
    you never get my joke, I guess!
    Forza La Vecchia Signora

Post Thanks / Like
    60 people die as a result of a train crash in Canada and our hezi friend is up in arms about Canada not being a safe place to live. I wonder why he didn't start a thread about these new statistics:

مرگ سالانه 6 هزار عابر پياده در کشور

بررسي*** آمارهاي سازمان پزشکي قانوني نشان مي***دهد که در ايران طي سال***هاي 85 تا 89، بيش از 29هزار عابرپياده در تصادفات جان خود را از دست داده***اند که اين تعداد نزديک به يک چهارم (24.2 درصد) کل کشته***هاي ناشي از حوادث رانندگي است.
    به گزارش ابتکار، بر اساس نتايج به دست آمده از بررسي زمان فوت عابران***پياده قرباني تصادفات رانندگي، نشان مي***دهد که در سال***هاي 85 تا 89 بيشترين عابران کشته شده در ماه***هاي شهريورماه با 2812 تن (9.7 درصد)، آبان***ماه با 2762 تن (9.5 درصد) و مهرماه با 2721 کشته (9.4 درصد) در صدر ماه***هاي داراي بيشترين فوت عابران پياده ناشي از حوادث رانندگي قرار دارد و اين در حالي است که کمترين تعداد کشته***هاي عابران پياده به ماه***هاي بهمن با 1885 تن (6.5 درصد)، دي***ماه با 2007 کشته (6.9 درصد) و اسفندماه با 2194 تن (7.8 درصد) اختصاص دارد.
    آمارها نشان مي***دهد به طور کلي فصل تابستان با 7952 تن (27.4 درصد) بيشترين و فصل زمستان با 6086 تن (20.9 درصد) کمترين کشته***هاي عابرپياده را به خود اختصاص داده که بر همين اساس استان***هاي يزد و کردستان هر کدام با 28.5 درصد، هرمزگان (27.8 درصد) در فصل بهار و استان***هاي اردبيل با 33.3 درصد، کهگيلويه و بويراحمد 32.6 و خراسان***شمالي 31.9 درصد در فصل تابستان و استان***هاي ايلام، خوزستان و مازندران در فصل پاييز و استان***هاي خراسان***جنوبي، بوشهر و قم داراي بيشترين درصد کشته***هاي عابران را در فصل زمستان به خود اختصاص دادند.بررسي جنسيت عابران***پياده قرباني تصادفات رانندگي نشان مي***دهد که 72.9 درصد عابرين پياده کشته شده سال***هاي 85 تا 89 مرد و 27.1 درصد زن بوده***اند و اين در حالي است که در اين مدت بيشترين درصد مردان عابرپياده قرباني حوادث***رانندگي از استان تهران (79.7 درصد)، قم (76.3 درصد) و قزوين (76 درصد) بوده و استان***هاي چهارمحال و بختياري، خراسان***شمالي و ايلام بيشترين درصد زنان عابرپياده قرباني حوادث***رانندگي را به خود اختصاص داده است.همچنين بررسي گروه سني عابران پياده قرباني تصادفات رانندگي نشان مي***دهد که سن حدود 50 درصد از عابران***پياده کشته شده در حوادث رانندگي در سال***هاي 85 تا 89 بيشتر يا مساوي 50 سال بود و اين در حالي است که 13.5 درصد اين کشته*** شده***ها 10 ساله و کمتر از آن سن داشته***اند و همچنين سن 4.8 درصد آنها 11 تا 17 سال و 7.9 درصد 18 تا 24 سال، 5.5 درصد از اين کشته***شده***هاي تصادفات 25 تا 29 و 9 درصد 30 تا 39 سال و 9.8 درصد 40 تا 49 سال داشته***اند که اين نتايج نشان مي***دهد که بيشترين قربانيان حوادث***رانندگي در بين عابران پياده افراد مسن و کودکان کمتر از 10 سال هستند.

سال گذشته 715 نفر در تصادفات آذربایجان غربی کشته شدند

رئیس پلیس راه آذربایجان غربی گفت: سال گذشته 715 نفر در تصادفات آذربایجان غربی کشته شدند.

به گزارش فارس، عباس فرمانی صبح امروز در نشست خبری که در سالن جلسات معاونت اجتماعی فرماندهی انتظامی آذربایجان غربی برگزار شد، تصادفات ترافیکی را به عنوان یک معضل اجتماعی برشمرد و اظهار داشت: سال گذشته به طور متوسط روزانه دو نفر جان خود را در تصادفات آذربایجان غربی از دست دادند.

وی با اشاره به تعداد افراد فوت شده و مجروح در تصادفات ترافیکی آذربایجان غربی، تصریح کرد: سال گذشته در تصادفات استان 715 نفر کشته و 10 هزار و 572 نفر مجروح شدند.

Post Thanks / Like
    2 kids killed by escaped boa constrictor in Canada.The victims -- 5 and 7 -- lived in an apartment above an urban zoo.of course one can argue the whole of the miserable cold place has turned into an 'urban zoo' ever since the harper regime took power:http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/w...swick/2619837/

Post Thanks / Like
    of course one can argue the whole of the miserable cold place has turned into an 'urban zoo' ever since the harper regime took power:http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/w...swick/2619837/
    Oh. No. Now all the ISPers living in Canada are going to pack and go back home. I am going to miss them.
    “The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.” Bertrand Russell

Post Thanks / Like
    2 kids killed by escaped boa constrictor in Canada.The victims -- 5 and 7 -- lived in an apartment above an urban zoo.of course one can argue the whole of the miserable cold place has turned into an 'urban zoo' ever since the harper regime took power:http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/w...swick/2619837/
    LOL. Yeah campbellton is real urban like Kukherd! Can you at least try and go two posts in a row without making a complete fool of yourself?!

Post Thanks / Like
    irony

so we have a couple of heartless clowns who think it is funny that dozens of people are dead in spain because a train driver was speeding on a curve and got into a deadly accident.
    Just trying this out. Testing....testing.... 1 2 3 4 .... 1 2 3 4