Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 211
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    25,871
    Post Thanks / Like

    Iranian TV series, Movies

    I wasn't a fan of TV series , it has been couple years I haven't seen one or good one but Dozdo Police was a really funny TV serie and I really enjoyed it . I suggest you guys watch it and hope you like
    Last edited by Babr; 02-08-2013 at 01:35 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    15,359
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is it dozd & police?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    25,871
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zob Ahan View Post
    Is it dozd & police?
    yes ..

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the Gates of Bernabeu
    Posts
    42,503
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am currently following three TV series and they are all awesome

    1- Pejman
    2- Bachehaye Nesbatan bad
    3- Shahgoosh ( thanks to Mahbod for recommending it )










  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the Gates of Bernabeu
    Posts
    42,503
    Post Thanks / Like
    Last night watched Dobare ba ham and is not that bad



  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the Gates of Bernabeu
    Posts
    42,503
    Post Thanks / Like
    I recommend this flick to all. A very beautiful movie by Pouran Derakhshande about one of the most destructive facts about Our Women in Iran ....




  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,517
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can watch almost all iranian series here ,loved it :

    Tamashakonid
    ..africansky!...

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    DarvAze DoolAb
    Posts
    36,923
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    I recommend this flick to all. A very beautiful movie by Pouran Derakhshande about one of the most destructive facts about Our Women in Iran ....


    Not that beautiful considering the content. It was a bit painful. The court scenes were anything but realistic. Try talking like that in Iranian courts and you'll be laughed at. In fact, the whole concept of defending the accused in a court of law was comical because the Iranian law is absolutely clear on this matter.

    It was good to see some light shed on this issue, but they failed in so many artistic aspects it didn't feel like a good movie. The acting was quite below average even by Iranian standards.


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the Gates of Bernabeu
    Posts
    42,503
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    Not that beautiful considering the content. It was a bit painful. The court scenes were anything but realistic. Try talking like that in Iranian courts and you'll be laughed at. In fact, the whole concept of defending the accused in a court of law was comical because the Iranian law is absolutely clear on this matter.

    It was good to see some light shed on this issue, but they failed in so many artistic aspects it didn't feel like a good movie. The acting was quite below average even by Iranian standards.
    It seemed unrealistic just because the Islamic laws overrule the civil laws in Iran but over all it was a spotlight over what we Call Aberoo ( Reputation) and we let many things slip away from and through it ...
    Last edited by Real Madrid; 29-12-2013 at 06:05 PM.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the Gates of Bernabeu
    Posts
    42,503
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AFRIRAN View Post
    Can watch almost all iranian series here ,loved it :

    Tamashakonid
    or here



    http://www.serial0098.com/

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    32,759
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have a serious question, for you guys that live outside iran and have access to TOP NOTCH production english TV Shows, why do you guys watch Iranian ??? I never got this ...
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the Gates of Bernabeu
    Posts
    42,503
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooya View Post
    I have a serious question, for you guys that live outside iran and have access to TOP NOTCH production english TV Shows, why do you guys watch Iranian ??? I never got this ...

    Do you eat pancake and Hamburgers and fries every day ? What watching Iranian movie or series have to do with living outside Iran ?


    So if a British decides to live in Iran he or she should not watch any English TV program ? I also watch some English TV shows but that's my root and my culture and nothing will stop me enjoying it .

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    2,332
    Post Thanks / Like
    I really enjoyed watching Pejman. I think its one of the best serials that is ever made in Iran....
    "Love without logic is insanity. And vice versa."

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    32,759
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    Do you eat pancake and Hamburgers and fries every day ? What watching Iranian movie or series have to do with living outside Iran ?


    So if a British decides to live in Iran he or she should not watch any English TV program ? I also watch some English TV shows but that's my root and my culture and nothing will stop me enjoying it .
    bro, you dont get something, then you waste no time jumping to conclusion, when you live outside Iran, English TV shows are on TV, you have a MUCH easier access to them than comparing to those living in Iran plus we can assume you understand them more since on Avg, your english is better.
    anyway, i was NOT attacking anyone, i was just asking the question, you are right, it has i guess a lot to do with culture , I laugh 10x more when watching English TV shows and it might have to do with the fact i lived inside Iran for only few years.

    Cheers,
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    DarvAze DoolAb
    Posts
    36,923
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooya View Post
    bro, you dont get something, then you waste no time jumping to conclusion, when you live outside Iran, English TV shows are on TV, you have a MUCH easier access to them than comparing to those living in Iran plus we can assume you understand them more since on Avg, your english is better.
    anyway, i was NOT attacking anyone, i was just asking the question, you are right, it has i guess a lot to do with culture , I laugh 10x more when watching English TV shows and it might have to do with the fact i lived inside Iran for only few years.

    Cheers,
    When it comes to comedy, except for specifically Iranian subjects, there's no reason to watch Iranian productions.

    There is some value in watching a very select few of Iranian movies and series (with a very forgiving mind). It helps keep in touch with the culture and perhaps retrace some of our own psychological habits back to their roots. The artistic value of such movies and series is absolutely garbage though.

    As George Carlin said "It's all bullshit folks and it's bad for you"!


 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •