Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy View Post
    i'm currently watching 3x4 on ifilm english.
    it's hilarious.

this is too old

Post Thanks / Like
    yes i know it does say 'production year 2007' but it's new to me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy View Post
    yes i know it does say 'production year 2007' but it's new to me.
    if you like this then also Watch Khoshneshinha if you haven't

Post Thanks / Like
    Just watched the first season of this quite entertaining series, "Licanseha"! At times it can get loos but as a whole quite entertaining:

*Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

Post Thanks / Like
    ^^I loved the end theme song by "Pellet band": Tamame natamam:

NB. I don't know why you can't post 2 videos in 1 reply/thread! Pooya?

*Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am watching Dar Jostejoye Aramesh base on some recommandations, with Jamshid Mashayekhi, Mehdi Hashemi, Dariush Farhang, Pejman Bazeghi and Hadis Miramini(who played in Setayesh II), Hadis Miramini has been the best actor of the series despite her young age. The series is not bad, ama mesle hameye serial haye Irani bikhod toolanish mikonan. Also some usual Terekmoun on basic stuffs like there is someone living in Vancouver and complaining we are freezing in a very cold Canada lol

7. Likes Real Madrid liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    I am watching Dar Jostejoye Aramesh base on some recommandations, with Jamshid Mashayekhi, Mehdi Hashemi, Dariush Farhang, Pejman Bazeghi and Hadis Miramini(who played in Setayesh II), Hadis Miramini has been the best actor of the series despite her young age. The series is not bad, ama mesle hameye serial haye Irani bikhod toolanish mikonan. Also some usual Terekmoun on basic stuffs like there is someone living in Vancouver and complaining we are freezing in a very cold Canada lol

Watching it but they only release two parts per week . Not bad but nothing special. I am also watching Navar Zard with Amir Aghai, Sirous Gorjestani and Bahare kianafshar ... not bad

9. Likes Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

loool ! well it was +18 today here in vancouver, so it was cold !
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

11. Likes Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

To be fair Vancouver had a bad winter in 2016/17. It actually snowed !
    "He can't kick with his left foot, he can't head a ball, he can't tackle, and doesn't score many goals. Apart from that he's alright." Best on Beckham

13. Likes Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Taghsire Pooya hast, in ghadr hey Tablighate Vancouvero kard

15. Likes Fatso liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatso View Post
    It actually snowed !

wow for how long ? Two days

Post Thanks / Like
    Navare Zard Part 17 , those DEA guys commanding the sniffing dogs in french !!! weird

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    I'm currently watching Gomshodegan, It really touches the reality of our time in Iran, featuring some good names
    Kourosh Tahami
    Setare Eskandari
    Afsane Baygan
    Fariba Naderi
    Pejman Bazeghi
    Behnam Tashakor
    and etc ....

I am watching it, I like it. Roshanak Gerami playing alright., a bit too Shiraazi(Bi-haal), but not bad. lol

Post Thanks / Like

Not a fan of Iranian comedies but this wasn't too bad

20. Likes Real Madrid liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I Watched Khaneye Kaghazi in movie theater last night with actors such as Parviz Parastoei, Soraya Ghasemi, Pakdel brothers(Mehdi and Hossein), Setareh Eskandari and Tina Pakravan(who was the producer as well). Not a bad movie overall.