Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooya View Post
    Dude I used to have Kia's picture in my car and get up ANYTIME of the day to watch TM play. Probably Iran vs Australia was one of my happiest days in my teen years, few things changed for me

1-) after moving to Canada, i got exposed to European football, (TSN Soccer Saturdays was the start) and realized, holy shit , what real Football is
    2-) My Passion for Madrid and Football doubled once Raul played more and more for Madrid
    3-) Back in 1998, TM was Gheyrat, players loved the team, from Abedzadeh to Zarrinche, Daei Bagheri, Azizi and and and ... Now , players are more worried about their hair gel than TM.
    TSN I got introduced to that when I was in Calgary for 6 months. Where did my love for Die Mannschaft and Bavarian fuBall grow. There was this wonderful older woman in Deutschland, in Munchen and she loved her Amerikanski boy and was a friend of meine mutter-She had boys and girls my age and would always invite me for fuBall and hell even at that age I was drinking Bavarian bier. My love from Die Mannschaft and Bayern Munchen started at the early age of 12 back in 1994, my first trip to Deutschland.Hell a few years ago even team USA beat Deutschland in their home, with their A team because Americans are not intimidated by Germans, it's the other way. Their mentality is our grandparents kicked ur buttskis in both wars, we will kick your butt on the pitch, drink your bier, have sex with your women and LAUGH, there is nothing you can do about it. I remember Jurgen Klinsman Oliver Bierhoff then later on Michael Balak in 98, back then Germany was defensive. Die Mann didn't change their stripes until Klinsman became coach in 06 and changed the culture. Without making it political there were a few cerials I watched but I fogot the names maybe you can recommend one
    Last edited by TeamMeli; 21-04-2017 at 01:53 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    Asheghane is a very good series and it's expected to out view Shahrzad's ( season 1) . the 6th Episode is out on April 26
    Yay so I can watch from the beginning cool what is it about and same with the movie and do they have a link where you can watch it? My dad has Irooni satellite but I DON"T so I need to get that on my computer, damet garm want to improve on my Farsi love you guys read my description above why I am such a huge Bavarian fuBall fan and TM since you guys are sharing, love you guys. When SlavaVic and Neuer get knocked out this Bear is outski for a nap haha

houmanbahal is offline Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    lool at Sansoor in Asheghane!!! rideh bodan. Roosari computeri.. No Sound Music Video loool.
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

Post Thanks / Like
    Watched Salam Mumbai with Golzar and Dia Mirza(she is apparently very famous in India per some Indian colleagues) last night, not a bad movie, at least base to Golraz standard(which is highly overrated as actor imo).

Post Thanks / Like
    Asheghane 7 is out

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks for the info.
    i ll quit my job and return my mortgage go on welfare just to watch Seven times loving over and over again.
    good news.
    prosperity to baluchestan with smiles IR team will bring by losing to Zaire only with one goal in injury time.
    holiness is in the right action not in god .

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by keyvan_pars View Post
    thanks for the info.
    i ll quit my job and return my mortgage go on welfare just to watch Seven times loving over and over again.

NO you can stream it

Post Thanks / Like

NO you can stream it
    i can't. streaming is blocked at my work.

i guess time to send resumes.
    holiness is in the right action not in god .

Post Thanks / Like
    I just found out about this movie. It is called Khoresht Aloo (Chicken with Plum) directed by Marjane Satrapi. It is in about a love story in Iran 1958 and no politics. It is in French with english subtitles. It was filmed in Berlin and they tried to make it look like old Iran etc...

10. Likes Real Madrid, Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

12. Likes Sly, Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am watching on and off Divar be Divar series with Pejman Jamshidi and Amir Mehdi Jouleh..... Wife like it, i am not the biggest fan, there are episodes which are good, there are episodes which are really Terekmoun.

Post Thanks / Like
    I watched In zan haghash ra mikhahad. What a depressing movie.

Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome movie

Post Thanks / Like
    LOOOL Gashte Ershad 2 is awesome , just watch from Min 16.20 ... the guy doing a monody using Shadmehr Aghili's song

Post Thanks / Like
    LOOOL Gashte Ershad 2 is awesome , just watch from Min 16.20 ... the guy doing a monody using Shadmehr Aghili's song
    Pure kos-sher. Waste of time.