Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooya View Post
    bro, you dont get something, then you waste no time jumping to conclusion, when you live outside Iran, English TV shows are on TV, you have a MUCH easier access to them than comparing to those living in Iran plus we can assume you understand them more since on Avg, your english is better.
    anyway, i was NOT attacking anyone, i was just asking the question, you are right, it has i guess a lot to do with culture , I laugh 10x more when watching English TV shows and it might have to do with the fact i lived inside Iran for only few years.

Cheers,
    No one said you are attacking anyone , It all depends on your ties with your homeland . TV series are something that keep me attached with my native land. beside since the Cinema is almost a reflection of the society I can learn a lot from it. Having said that due to some extreme censorship in Iran , most of the movies will leave you clueless at the end , that's why I prefer watching TV series as producers can modify the stories if they have to ... and of course not every single products is watchable .

I can give you a handful name of TV series that no one will ever make something close to it

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    I can give you a handful name of TV series that no one will ever make something close to it
    close to it in what term? production? i would love to hear them.

you want to know what is happening to that country? here i tell you, ITS FUCKED, now what?
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing cannot replace the touch of home in these series , intentionally i avoid the so called intellectual ones and just tap to the silly ones , i miss every moment of living there ,cherish every moment of these iranian series
    ..africansky!...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AFRIRAN View Post
    i miss every moment of living there ,cherish every moment of these iranian series
    why dont you go back and try to make a change?
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

Post Thanks / Like
    why dont you go back and try to make a change?
    I'll go back at a very first day I can, just to make a change in mom's life , it's not fair she lives alone ...
    ..africansky!...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AFRIRAN View Post
    I'll go back at a very first day I can, just to make a change in mom's life , it's not fair she lives alone ...
    I am glad you are planning to go back, you are brave making a difference. when are you heading back? I assume u r waiting to finish school ?

Post Thanks / Like
    close to it in what term? production? i would love to hear them.

you want to know what is happening to that country? here i tell you, ITS FUCKED, now what?

There are things you hear and there are things you need to see or watch in order to realize it even better. for example; I can tell you hours and hours about the recession and awful economy situation in Iran but half an hour of a well made Movie or a TV series can get you to feel it like you are there to see how bad some are living and this is what I like to know

Post Thanks / Like
    > تو چایی بریز برایم و من همه دنیا را به پایت

..africansky!...

Post Thanks / Like
    Recently watched Fakhte and Madine ,,,

Madine is awesome story

Post Thanks / Like
    I also like the movie " Estakhr"

11. Likes Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    i liked eshtakhr , also was kind of predictable from half story ..

Post Thanks / Like
    Licence fees to watch this trash, And pay for it with hard-earned cash? Humourless, no hint of laughter, God knows how it won a BAFTA!

Post Thanks / Like
    i saw it dubbed in arabic , also the iranian series king solomon dubbed in arabic , and the iranian series jesus christ also dubbed in arabic , and yosef alsidiq dubbed in arabic too , my mother loved yosef alsidiq series lol ..

Post Thanks / Like
    as much as I love TV series and not a fan of Iranian movies I have to confess this is a good one

Post Thanks / Like
    I think the last funny show they had was Barareh which was some 8-10 years ago...

I have not seen anything funny since... bunch of garbage to tell you the truth.

eh...why waste time?
    Last edited by meyti; 01-10-2014 at 05:26 AM.
    Remember:
    Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence!

17. Likes Real Madrid liked this post