Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the recommendations. I forgot the name of the the series but it was a few years ago and it was funny because these two guys who worked for their boss would constantly kiss the bosses as$, like typical Irooni style. For example the boss would say, "Man yek joke daram," He would tell the joke and it was not funny but they would laugh and they would always greet him by saying, "Salam Gorban" followed by a bow haha. They would also say, "Darem merin to ye zoo."
    There was another funny series where this History professor goes back in time to a time when the Persian King was an old idiot and he would do stupid things like make people make funny noises. The one guy would always donk him over the head and they had an executioner with a girls name Shokofeh(spelling). Both of those series were pretty funny I think that one you had to get on DVD and it was actually banned in Iran.

2. Likes Real Madrid liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by meyti View Post
    I think the last funny show they had was Barareh which was some 8-10 years ago...

I have not seen anything funny since... bunch of garbage to tell you the truth.

eh...why waste time?
    you've talking about one of the worst Series ever. Barare was nothing but bashing and shitting on Reza Shah and Pahlavi ...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamMeli View Post
    Thanks for the recommendations. I forgot the name of the the series but it was a few years ago and it was funny because these two guys who worked for their boss would constantly kiss the bosses as$, like typical Irooni style. For example the boss would say, "Man yek joke daram," He would tell the joke and it was not funny but they would laugh and they would always greet him by saying, "Salam Gorban" followed by a bow haha. They would also say, "Darem merin to ye zoo."
    Ya that show was called "Noghtechin". It's a good one

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bache_irooni View Post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bache_irooni View Post
    It was good do you know about the one where the history professor goes back in time that one is only avail in dvd it never aired in Iran. The Noghtechin was hilarious. Salam Gorban! Then they would bow haha.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamMeli View Post
    It was good do you know about the one where the history professor goes back in time that one is only avail in dvd it never aired in Iran. The Noghtechin was hilarious. Salam Gorban! Then they would bow haha.
    That one is called "Ghahveye Talkh" (bitter/black coffee)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    That one is called "Ghahveye Talkh" (bitter/black coffee)
    And A.hole Moridi didn't even finish the series after making his pocket full!

Post Thanks / Like
    "Ghahveye Talkh"

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MahbodZ View Post
    And A.hole Moridi didn't even finish the series after making his pocket full!
    It's a shame I didn't watch the entire series but I really liked the program. @Real isn't that what the serial program is called why are you saying bs out of curiosity Didn't BT give the name of the right program?

Post Thanks / Like
    Zendeghi Khososi . Pretty decent movie. .Fekr konam ejaze ecran nagereft ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iw0ptbXwf4Y

Post Thanks / Like
    From time to time I will watch Iranian programs with my folks but the problem is my English is much much stronger than my Persian/Farsi. I can understand Persian and speak it but if it is complicated or advanced Persian, I wouldn't be able to understand it so for me it is easier watching something in English. I get why people want to watch Iranian programming you want to tie something to the past I get that but for me, there are plenty of good English/American shows.

The one I really liked was the one where the guy would say ,"Darem merim zoo" then they start to dance or every time the boss comes in, 'Salam Gorban," and they bow lol that is pretty funny. I think the name of the program was Ghafveh Talk(Spelling). The boss would say, "Yek joke begam." the funny part was the joke was not funny but they would still fake laugh to kiss the bosses ass. hahaha

There was another one which I really liked and it was about this University Professor who travels back to the Qujar times and he becomes like the king's adviser. I really liked the costumes in that show and the quality was very good.

Post Thanks / Like
    Currently watching Hame Chiz anjast , Is a good one if you're interested , Part 42 and going .....

Sam Derakhshahi is amazing

Post Thanks / Like
    Also Pejman has a new series

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    Currently watching Hame Chiz anjast , Is a good one if you're interested , Part 42 and going .....

Sam Derakhshahi is amazing
    [/IMG]
    It's an OSOOLGARA-sponsored terrible series targeting the subconscious of the illiterate, promoting male domination, female inferiority, modernism=corruption and religion being the answer to everything.

I don't understand how so many people fail to see how such series destroy the collective "self" of masses and strengthen the "identification with aggressor" syndrome.

It's through these series and other types of propaganda that so many seemingly "bright" minds grow numb to injustice and bullshit.

Post Thanks / Like
    It's an OSOOLGARA-sponsored terrible series targeting the subconscious of the illiterate, promoting male domination, female inferiority, modernism=corruption and religion being the answer to everything.

I don't understand how so many people fail to see how such series destroy the collective "self" of masses and strengthen the "identification with aggressor" syndrome.

It's through these series and other types of propaganda that so many seemingly "bright" minds grow numb to injustice and bullshit.

What's new ? but I take them over those infatuated Turkish and Hispanic series at any time
    Last edited by Real Madrid; 25-01-2015 at 07:34 AM.