Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    Half decent movie. Very crappy dialogues and seriously retarded acting by the daughter (such a kiri imitation of a kid raised outside Iran), but overall it did touch on some real subjects like Alzheimer and parents ruining their children's lives.

Kianian can hit some really impressive highs sometimes, but I've also seen him in roles that made him look amateurish. He ain't no Robert De Niro for sure!

The character build-up in this movie was terrible. I felt absolutely nothing for any of the characters. The only sympathy went to Kianian mostly because of his decease, not because of his character as a father or betrayed husband/son/brother. The woman playing the wife came off as a totally evil woman but then suddenly turned into a positive character for no particular reason?! WTF?!!

And the daughter constantly calling her father "Daddy" after calling him "Baba" multiple times at the beginning of the movie was simply pathetic.
    Kianian's best work is in 2 films:

1 - Khanei rooye ab - a movie that still amazes me how it was allowed to even air in Iranian cinemas.
    2 - his cameo in Ajanse Shishei.

He has some weak roles too, but generally I think he's a good actor.

As for Iranian films not displaying correctly how Iranians outside of Iran are, I'm not surprised. Believe it or not, alot of these folks do have kids/relatives outside of Iran and they say alot of stupid things. Calling their baba "daddy", general airheadedness, applying their own shortcomings to Iran or elsewhere, but never themselves... A real wonderful generation we made for ourselves...
    Just walk around in Toronto, I've been outside of Iran for almost 30 years now and I'm considered a "dahati" compared to most newcomers or when in Iran!
    "He can't kick with his left foot, he can't head a ball, he can't tackle, and doesn't score many goals. Apart from that he's alright." Best on Beckham

2. Likes Bache Tehroon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatso View Post
    Kianian's best work is in 2 films:

1 - Khanei rooye ab - a movie that still amazes me how it was allowed to even air in Iranian cinemas.
    2 - his cameo in Ajanse Shishei.

He has some weak roles too, but generally I think he's a good actor.

As for Iranian films not displaying correctly how Iranians outside of Iran are, I'm not surprised. Believe it or not, alot of these folks do have kids/relatives outside of Iran and they say alot of stupid things. Calling their baba "daddy", general airheadedness, applying their own shortcomings to Iran or elsewhere, but never themselves... A real wonderful generation we made for ourselves...
    Just walk around in Toronto, I've been outside of Iran for almost 30 years now and I'm considered a "dahati" compared to most newcomers or when in Iran!
    Yeah there are indeed 2nd generation fucktards raised by bigger fucktards among us, but still the acting was just terrible. She did not even spend an hour studying the true body-language and accent of a kid raised abroad.

There's something eerily wrong with the 'modern culture' of Iran's urban population and it often gets reflected or even 'featured' in Iranian movies. It's not possible to point out a single cause or characteristic, but it feels so fucking wrong as a whole. I wish I could put it in words, but I can't. It makes me want to puke. Feels so foreign and superficial.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah there are indeed 2nd generation fucktards raised by bigger fucktards among us, but still the acting was just terrible. She did not even spend an hour studying the true body-language and accent of a kid raised abroad.

There's something eerily wrong with the 'modern culture' of Iran's urban population and it often gets reflected or even 'featured' in Iranian movies. It's not possible to point out a single cause or characteristic, but it feels so fucking wrong as a whole. I wish I could put it in words, but I can't. It makes me want to puke. Feels so foreign and superficial.
    Its completely intangible, but you're spot on.
    "He can't kick with his left foot, he can't head a ball, he can't tackle, and doesn't score many goals. Apart from that he's alright." Best on Beckham

Post Thanks / Like
    I am watching Asheghaneh, it is so so, not bad, but seems lots of people like it, it is not IRIB TV series, it is home series like Shahrzad. Golzar and Mahnaz Afshar and this guy Farzad Farzin(singer) playing, 5 episodes is already out.

Nazi Nazi kon of Ebi with Farzad Farzin voice, k.o.s khar Copy right o in harfa dige..

Post Thanks / Like
    Btw, Sareh Bayat(wife of Golzar in this series) is Reza Gucci's sister in law.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    Btw, Sareh Bayat(wife of Golzar in this series) is Reza Gucci's sister in law.
    What a KIRI wife she is too! Needs a good fuck and then a beating.

8. Likes keyvan_pars liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    muahhahahahaha.
    hairy iranian ass
    holiness is in the right action not in god .

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok hamvatans are there any shows that you recommend for a western taste, remember I can fully understand farsi but if it is too advanced then I won't. I would like to watch a funny series or if I can online somehow, if there are shows on youtube, that would be cool.

Post Thanks / Like
    Asheghane is a very good series and it's expected to out view Shahrzad's ( season 1) . the 6th Episode is out on April 26

12. Likes TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here is another good movie

Post Thanks / Like
    one fucking episode of beevis and butthead is worth all the crap that came out of IR since 1979.

hamash kos o sher of jafangiyaat.

nation of fucking losers, loser movies, loser looks. sar be payeen scumbags of allah.

akhe kos keshi ke too zendegi ekhtiar e khodesho daadeh be looloo khorkhore ke vojood nadare be dard e che gohi mikhore.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by keyvan_pars View Post
    one fucking episode of beevis and butthead is worth all the crap that came out of IR since 1979.

hamash kos o sher of jafangiyaat.

nation of fucking losers, loser movies, loser looks. sar be payeen scumbags of allah.

akhe kos keshi ke too zendegi ekhtiar e khodesho daadeh be looloo khorkhore ke vojood nadare be dard e che gohi mikhore.

I can't fully agree with this . yes all Context and Scenarios are refined and filtered but in Movie and series you see a way of protesting or demonstration against authorities and idiotic laws
    Last edited by Real Madrid; 20-04-2017 at 07:36 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    What a KIRI wife she is too! Needs a good fuck and then a beating.

This may seem funny but the older I get the more I realize this is how woman are to be treated. I don't mean the beating part physically but in the bedroom being somewhat physical and by holding your position and being tough with them and fucking the hell out of them really puts them in their place. The truth of the matter is with most woman you have to be rough and take charge and deep inside the all like it. You may find some feminine ones that are not like that but once you take charge and are aggressive you really establish your boundaries well. This is something that by trial and error I have come to learn and now for the most part I say it works pretty well.

17. Likes Bache Tehroon, Zob Ahan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Agha jan don't turn this thread to the s.e.x tutorial, we have already plenty threads which were deflected from the topic. LOL!!

19. Likes Pooya liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post

I can't fully agree with this . yes all Context and Scenarios are refined and filtered but in Movie and series you see a way of protesting or demonstration against authorities and idiotic laws
    well i can't reply to this because then the thread turns into a political one.

enjoy your IR movies. i hope they win 450 oscars and through movies they can bring peace and prosperity to bluchestan

21. Likes Real Madrid, Bache Tehroon liked this post