Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooya View Post
    Well honestly it doesn't help the situation when Bayern keeps buying Dortmund players, next year they will suffer even more i am sure
    regarding Madrid, depends !!! as a FOOTBALL fan i want to see exciting games and real fighting for every point, as a Madrid fan, of course i want us to win the league in March and focus on CL. Again dont think i am saying for 1 min Bayern is a BAD team, they have the best chance to win CL in my opinion, just saying as a Football fan Bundesliga does NOT offer any joy for me.

Cheers and good luck vs Arsenal.
    I hate those tactics.
    Real Madrid started those trends about 15 years ago, Chelsea and Man city followed suit and Bayern is doing it too. As a team of my city of birth Bayern, since my childhood, the time of Rummenige, Augenthaller etc etc has had a special place in my heart but what they are doing to contenders is unfair, it might be legal, but it is unfair.
    holiness is in the right action not in god .

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mashdi View Post
    Not to mention that Liverpool won their last English League title when this one was being built.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

and they will lose any hope of wining it this year when we de construct them next sunday.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooshmand View Post
    Wolfsburg 1 Bayern 1

Xherdan Shaqiri scores for Bayern he wouldn't even get into LFC team

I'm sure Bayern will end up winning this with a late deflection goal or a dodgy penalty .. Bayern are the most hated club in Germany

No one else cares about Bayern outside Germany .. they're not a global club
    more like FIVE deflection goals or dodgy penalties.

as far as being hated in Germany, where are you getting your stats bro the toothless landlady in the pisshole down the road from Anfield ?

Mahdi is offline News Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bayern has a huge financial advantage....true

Bayern also has a coaching advantage though...no coach comes close to Pep

Well, maybe Magath...but after Magath...

Post Thanks / Like
    First time I come to this thread and Look at these two little united ankle-biter having a go at me LOOL .. I guess over excited for beating WBA 3-0 today

Your time is up Fergy is gone all your best players leaving apart from that over paid shrek.. good luck with Moyes

only one big Club in Manchester right now and its not united!!!
    Last edited by Hooshmand; 08-03-2014 at 07:15 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Name:  oldliv-meme-generator-if-she-watched-liverpool-win-the-league-she-s-to-old-for-you-4f709e.jpg
Views: 1789
Size:  46.4 KB
    There will be no tears for us anymore and we need to work hard to make our rivals cry, 'Carlos Queiroz'

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooshmand View Post
    First time I come to this thread and Look at these two little united ankle-biter having a go at me LOOL .. I guess over excited for beating WBA 3-0 today

Your time is up Fergy is gone all your best players leaving apart from that over paid shrek.. good luck with Moyes

only one big Club in Manchester right now and its not united!!!
    don't just look at right now, you are bound to land in a puddle two meters from right now ! look ahead !
    For example look ahead to next sunday where United will skin you alive.

ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by houmanbahal View Post
    Still 13... Ey jaaan!!!!

houmanbahal is online now Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahdi View Post
    Ey jaaan!!! lool
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

Post Thanks / Like
    Mahdi & houman have been talking in some form of alphanumeric code language in this thread.
    "Never argue with idiots. they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

houmanbahal is online now Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ey jaaan 12!!!!
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    damn...seems like Pep will only play Thiago in all important games only and leave him out for crap games.

3 games left in Bundesliga, plus 2 cup games and 5 for Champions League max...will be close..]

Didn't expect him to turn as good as he is now that he will be a starter every big game.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahdi View Post
    3 games left in Bundesliga, .
    Actually, there's 9 games left in the Bundesliga. Even though the league can be wrapped up as early as next round.

Personally i believe, despite Thiago's early injury i feel like you will end up $100 better off when this season ends, no offence Houman jan. Thiago has been fantastic this season, and even though it will be close i can see him starting another 12 games. (depending obviously on how far we get in the CL) if we manage to make the final again, thats 5 starts.

Guardiola i think will rest Bastian more then Thiago in the league, once we hit the crucial stages of the CL. Not to say Thiago is less important right now, but just purely because Bastian needs to be bubble wrapped. So out of the 9 remaining i can see Thiago starting at least 5-6. This bet is going to be a close one, thats for sure.
    Last edited by Arash_Naeni; 16-03-2014 at 11:50 PM.
    There will be no tears for us anymore and we need to work hard to make our rivals cry, 'Carlos Queiroz'

ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Arash_Naeni View Post
    Actually, there's 9 games left in the Bundesliga. Even though the league can be wrapped up as early as next round.

Personally i believe, despite Thiago's early injury i feel like you will end up $100 better off when this season ends, no offence Houman jan. Thiago has been fantastic this season, and even though it will be close i can see him starting another 12 games. (depending obviously on how far we get in the CL) if we manage to make the final again, thats 5 starts.

Guardiola i think will rest Bastian more then Thiago in the league, once we hit the crucial stages of the CL. Not to say Thiago is less important right now, but just purely because Bastian needs to be bubble wrapped. So out of the 9 remaining i can see Thiago starting at least 5-6. This bet is going to be a close one, thats for sure.
    yeah well, 3 games max to win the title. that was what I meant.

and yeah, it's pretty obvious to anyone following Bayern that the only thing Thiago hasn't been so far is a benchwarmer and without the injury, the 100$ would be wrappen already but a bet is a bet. anyway, still time left.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by keyvan_pars View Post
    don't just look at right now, you are bound to land in a puddle two meters from right now ! look ahead !
    For example look ahead to next sunday where United will skin you alive.
    Bale LOL
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	moyes genius.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	124.9 KB 
ID:	36529