Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
    Mahdi is offline News Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    oh look Houman, he scored.

LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Mandzukic is on Arsenal payrolls...crazy freaking croat...

There will be no tears for us anymore and we need to work hard to make our rivals cry, 'Carlos Queiroz'

houmanbahal is offline Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    Screw the benchwarmer!!!
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

Post Thanks / Like
    Man Bayern is just unstoppable there is clearly a gap between Bayern Munich and the next best team and the next three teams. Bayern racked up 62 points and only suffered two ties and no losses! The teams ranked 2nd through fourth are at 43-49 and the 5th team is in it at 39 but what I am saying is Bayern is an unstoppable German machine and now they are going to add Mr. Dortmund to their roster. They just gobble up the best players. If they don't put a cap on soccer, nobody is going top them either in the Bundesliga or CL.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamMeli View Post
    Man Bayern is just unstoppable there is clearly a gap between Bayern Munich and the next best team and the next three teams. Bayern racked up 62 points and only suffered two ties and no losses! The teams ranked 2nd through fourth are at 43-49 and the 5th team is in it at 39 but what I am saying is Bayern is an unstoppable German machine and now they are going to add Mr. Dortmund to their roster. They just gobble up the best players. If they don't put a cap on soccer, nobody is going top them either in the Bundesliga or CL.
    Bayern is in a more stable financial position than other elite clubs, Bayern spend their own money generated through their revenue.

Germany has Europe's largest economy, meaning Bayern is in position to generate enormous wealth and thus continue the on-field success, if anything we should be a module for how other clubs should be run in Europe. Bayern have turned a profit in each of the past 20 years!!

Rummenigge put it perfectly himself!

We have always had one philosophy, and that’s not to spend more than we generate

And buddy, your consensus that a salary cap system would break Bayern's dominance is very wrong, even if the offered salary is the same most world class players would still pick Bayern, Real, Barca, over smaller clubs.
    Last edited by Arash_Naeni; 28-02-2014 at 06:07 AM.
    There will be no tears for us anymore and we need to work hard to make our rivals cry, 'Carlos Queiroz'

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Arash_Naeni View Post
    Bayern is in a more stable financial position than other elite clubs, Bayern spend their own money generated through their revenue.

Germany has Europe's largest economy, meaning Bayern is in position to generate enormous wealth and thus continue the on-field success, if anything we should be a module for how other clubs should be run in Europe. Bayern have turned a profit in each of the past 20 years!!

Rummenigge put it perfectly himself!

We have always had one philosophy, and that’s not to spend more than we generate
    Don't get me wrong buddy, outside of Arsenal, my next favorite team is Bayern and I have family in Munich. You are right the are a model of efficiency and smart purchases and other clubs need to take note on how Bayern does it.

ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    Salary cap won't stop them in any form of shape. They actually pay less salary than anyone else around. They just have a huge financial muscle for various reasons, most of it pretty fair too. There's also a reason why Bayern is the way they are...the guys at the top are all former football players, all of them are intelligent, all are aware of what they know and what they don't know. So they know about football and about business. If you look at all other clubs, it's either run by business men or by football men...they either run the club like a business or like a fantasy team..

Bayern however are financially in a unique position as they are the only global German club. Some of their stuff can't be copied, a lot might be copied.

ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like

:d

ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    in Thiago engar bedarde benchwarming nemikhore

LOL

jigare Houman...ke cheghadr saret mishe

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahdi View Post
    Salary cap won't stop them in any form of shape. They actually pay less salary than anyone else around. They just have a huge financial muscle for various reasons, most of it pretty fair too. There's also a reason why Bayern is the way they are...the guys at the top are all former football players, all of them are intelligent, all are aware of what they know and what they don't know. So they know about football and about business. If you look at all other clubs, it's either run by business men or by football men...they either run the club like a business or like a fantasy team..

Bayern however are financially in a unique position as they are the only global German club. Some of their stuff can't be copied, a lot might be copied.
    That is why I like Bayern and it's a truth in any sport if you pick intelligent athletes, who know the game and the business aspect of it to run your organization, you are going to have a successful organization. That is why for so long, the Lakers were successful because Jerry West was the GM and (RIP Jerry Buss) knew basketball. Now his idiot son and Mitch Kupchak ran the organization to the ground. Kupchak is intense but he was not an intelligent pro basketball player like West so I get what you are saying mate.

Post Thanks / Like
    Houman did you lose?

anyway Bundesliga is a joke, Bayern is 20 points ahead and can seal the league in MARCH !!! and focus solely on Champions League.
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

houmanbahal is offline Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooya View Post
    Houman did you lose?

anyway Bundesliga is a joke, Bayern is 20 points ahead and can seal the league in MARCH !!! and focus solely on Champions League.
    Na jigar, he has to start 13 more game,
    no point of watching Bundesliga. its was over before Christmas.
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by houmanbahal View Post
    Na jigar, he has to start 13 more game,
    no point of watching Bundesliga. its was over before Christmas.
    Wow, this is an all time ISP first, for once we agree. Well that is a start we agree on something. The Bundesliga is a one pony league that is why I love the EPL it is wide open. Seriously, they might as well rename the league to the Bayern Munichliga.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, this is an all time ISP first, for once we agree. Well that is a start we agree on something. The Bundesliga is a one pony league that is why I love the EPL it is wide open. Seriously, they might as well rename the league to the Bayern Munichliga.
    Dude, put this Bayern team in any league in the world right now and they will dominate it, EPL, La Liga, Serie A, but i don't agree with this whole one pony crap for the long haul, sorry.

Past 10 years of the Bundesliga!

2012/2013- Bayern
    2011/2012- Dortmund
    2010/2011- Dortmund
    2009/2010- Bayern
    2008/2009- Wolfsburg
    2007/2008- Bayern
    2006/2007- Stuttgart
    2005/2006- Bayern
    2004/2005- Bayern
    2003/2004- Werder Bremen

Past 10 years of the EPL

2012/2013- Man Utd
    2011/2012- Man City
    2010/2011- Man Utd
    2009/2010- Chelsea
    2008/2009- Man Utd
    2007/2008- Man Utd
    2006/2007- Man Utd
    2005/2006- Chelsea
    2004/2005- Chelsea
    2003/2004- Arsenal

Not taking this current season into consideration Bayern have won 5 out of 10, if you look at the EPL the same can be said about Man Utd who has won 5 out of the last 10 EPL titles.

Sure, the past two season's in the Bundesliga we have dominated, but we also dominated Europe (3 CL finals, out of the past 4 CL campaigns). No team in Germany is unfortunately expected to keep up with Bayern right now, (besides Dortmund, who would not have been trailing by 20points if it wasn't for their horrible injury list) . But if anything past 10 years, Bundesliga has had 5 different champions, La Liga, 3 (Valencia of 2003/2004) otherwise its only Barcelona and Real Madrid for the past 9 seasons, EPL with 5 also (soon to be 4 once Arsenal falls out of the past 10 year bracket). And the Seria A with 3.

You are just witnessing a historical Bayern team right now, has it been a one pony show for the past 2 seasons?, sure! Has it been like that if you look at the past 10 years compared to other leagues?, certainly not.
    Last edited by Arash_Naeni; 03-03-2014 at 02:01 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Arash_Naeni View Post
    Dude, put this Bayern team in any league in the world right now and they will dominate it, EPL, La Liga, Serie A, but i don't agree with this whole one pony crap for the long haul, sorry.

Past 10 years of the Bundesliga!

2012/2013- Bayern
    2011/2012- Dortmund
    2010/2011- Dortmund
    2009/2010- Bayern
    2008/2009- Wolfsburg
    2007/2008- Bayern
    2006/2007- Stuttgart
    2005/2006- Bayern
    2004/2005- Bayern
    2003/2004- Werder Bremen

Past 10 years of the EPL

2012/2013- Man Utd
    2011/2012- Man City
    2010/2011- Man Utd
    2009/2010- Chelsea
    2008/2009- Man Utd
    2007/2008- Man Utd
    2006/2007- Man Utd
    2005/2006- Chelsea
    2004/2005- Chelsea
    2003/2004- Arsenal

Not taking this current season into consideration Bayern have won 5 out of 10, if you look at the EPL the same can be said about Man Utd who has won 5 out of the last 10 EPL titles.

Sure, the past two season's in the Bundesliga we have dominated, but we also dominated Europe (3 CL finals, out of the past 4 CL campaigns). No team in Germany is unfortunately expected to keep up with Bayern right now, (besides Dortmund, who would not have been trailing by 20points if it wasn't for their horrible injury list) . But if anything past 10 years, Bundesliga has had 5 different champions, La Liga, 3 (Valencia of 2003/2004) otherwise its only Barcelona and Real Madrid for the past 9 seasons, EPL with 5 also (soon to be 4 once Arsenal falls out of the past 10 year bracket). And the Seria A with 3.

You are just witnessing a historical Bayern team right now, has it been a one pony show for the past 2 seasons?, sure! Has it been like that if you look at the past 10 years compared to other leagues?, certainly not.
    Dude I get what you are saying but once again Bayern is going to get Lwaandowski(Spelling) Dortmund's best player so the chances of Dortmund pulling a back to back or winning are slim. Again, I like BM they are my 2nd favorite team, I can speak German and I have family in Munich so nothing against them but they are going to get more powerful and wait another five years I will guarantee you Bayern will win four out of five of those years and maybe one year they will mess up and another team will win. Let's wait and see if my prediction comes true and let's see if Dortmund will be able to win now that their best player is switching colors. I think Bayern will win 80% of the titles in the next five years.