Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Arash: i know the result is the same but personally for me, its the fact that league is OVER in MARCH is the issue, if Bayern wins 10 in 10 years, but have to FIGHT every week for a win, i still watch Bundesliga, the issue is, now its like they DESTROY the gap is TOO MUCH hence why the league is not exciting FOR ME. not saying Bayern is bad or even the league, but for me, the league is NOT exciting.
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooya View Post
    Arash: i know the result is the same but personally for me, its the fact that league is OVER in MARCH is the issue, if Bayern wins 10 in 10 years, but have to FIGHT every week for a win, i still watch Bundesliga, the issue is, now its like they DESTROY the gap is TOO MUCH hence why the league is not exciting FOR ME. not saying Bayern is bad or even the league, but for me, the league is NOT exciting.
    I understand & i agree, look even as a die hard Bayern fan i can say that as much as i enjoy watching every league game i completely understand how a neutral fan watching the Bundesliga would think the league is not exiting. Hell, why would you? But if you had asked me before the season kicked off whether or not the league was going to be over with 11 games remaining i would have had to say no.

I was really expecting a tough battle with Dortmund for the title this season, i really was.(specially after they beat us 4-2 in the Super Cup), but honestly, much to my own dismay (i love the Dortmund rivalry) Dortmund were hit extremely hard with injuries. Dortmund unfortunately are not a team capable of coping loosing players like Reus, Hummels & Gundogan to lengthy injuries. Otherwise the league would not have been over in March.

Needless to say, if Real Madrid could win the La Liga with a 20p gap over Barcelona you would take it any day of the week and enjoy every minute of it
    There will be no tears for us anymore and we need to work hard to make our rivals cry, 'Carlos Queiroz'

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Arash_Naeni View Post
    I understand & i agree, look even as a die hard Bayern fan i can say that as much as i enjoy watching every league game i completely understand how a neutral fan watching the Bundesliga would think the league is not exiting. Hell, why would you? But if you had asked me before the season kicked off whether or not the league was going to be over with 11 games remaining i would have had to say no.

I was really expecting a tough battle with Dortmund for the title this season, i really was.(specially after they beat us 4-2 in the Super Cup), but honestly, much to my own dismay (i love the Dortmund rivalry) Dortmund were hit extremely hard with injuries. Dortmund unfortunately are not a team capable of coping loosing players like Reus, Hummels & Gundogan to lengthy injuries. Otherwise the league would not have been over in March.

Needless to say, if Real Madrid could win the La Liga with a 20p gap over Barcelona you would take it any day of the week and enjoy every minute of it
    Well honestly it doesn't help the situation when Bayern keeps buying Dortmund players, next year they will suffer even more i am sure
    regarding Madrid, depends !!! as a FOOTBALL fan i want to see exciting games and real fighting for every point, as a Madrid fan, of course i want us to win the league in March and focus on CL. Again dont think i am saying for 1 min Bayern is a BAD team, they have the best chance to win CL in my opinion, just saying as a Football fan Bundesliga does NOT offer any joy for me.

Cheers and good luck vs Arsenal.
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooya View Post
    Well honestly it doesn't help the situation when Bayern keeps buying Dortmund players, next year they will suffer even more i am sure
    regarding Madrid, depends !!! as a FOOTBALL fan i want to see exciting games and real fighting for every point, as a Madrid fan, of course i want us to win the league in March and focus on CL. Again dont think i am saying for 1 min Bayern is a BAD team, they have the best chance to win CL in my opinion, just saying as a Football fan Bundesliga does NOT offer any joy for me.

Cheers and good luck vs Arsenal.
    I get what your saying, i am quite enjoying the La Liga battle between Barca, Real & Athletico this season.
    Lewandowski wanted to join Bayern (they tried selling him to anyone else pretty much, but Lewa only wanted Bayern) what could they do? & Goetze is a Bayern fan at heart.

Thanks! And good luck vs Shalke, not that you will need it.
    There will be no tears for us anymore and we need to work hard to make our rivals cry, 'Carlos Queiroz'

houmanbahal is offline Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    Still 13... Ey jaaan!!!!
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

Post Thanks / Like
    Liverpool sarvare hamatoone
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lfc.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	149.2 KB 
ID:	36450  

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooshmand View Post
    Of course, i mean after all they are unbeaten in the Champions League since the 2010/2011 season, thats mighty impressive.

Post Thanks / Like
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	brend.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	194.1 KB 
ID:	36451  

Post Thanks / Like
    you forgot so soon you got trashef at the Bridge and went up the M1 with your tail between your legs ?!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by oghabealborz View Post
    you forgot so soon you got trashef at the Bridge and went up the M1 with your tail between your legs ?!
    hahhahha you are a sad deluded old man aren't ya!
    LOOL

Post Thanks / Like
    we are the best
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Thanks / Like
    Wolfsburg 1 Bayern 1

Xherdan Shaqiri scores for Bayern he wouldn't even get into LFC team

I'm sure Bayern will end up winning this with a late deflection goal or a dodgy penalty .. Bayern are the most hated club in Germany

No one else cares about Bayern outside Germany .. they're not a global club

Mahdi is offline News Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by houmanbahal View Post
    Still 13... Ey jaaan!!!!
    yeah.....came in to turn the game around...LOL!!! first touch assist for Múller..hahaha

Wolfsburg 1 Bayern 1

Xherdan Shaqiri scores for Bayern he wouldn't even get into LFC team

I'm sure Bayern will end up winning this with a late deflection goal or a dodgy penalty .. Bayern are the most hated club in Germany

No one else cares about Bayern outside Germany .. they're not a global club

Xerdan Shaqiri doesn't get into Bayern ideal 11 either. He is a sub/role player/bench player, not a starter. On the other hand, Jordan Henderson wouldn't even be in Bayern Amateur team, since even they have better midfielders. Get a grip!

Mahdi is offline News Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by houmanbahal View Post
    Still 13... Ey jaaan!!!!
    https://vine.co/v/Mqe9T1Oi6BZ

Sure as hell Phil Jones can play that pass too

LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Arash_Naeni View Post
    Of course, i mean after all they are unbeaten in the Champions League since the 2010/2011 season, thats mighty impressive.
    Not to mention that Liverpool won their last English League title when this one was being built.

"Never argue with idiots. they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."