Post Thanks / Like

Zlatan doing it it again!

Ive said it before I say it again, no player in history does the sort of shit Zlatan does. His goals are historical and a beauty to watch for anyone who is a true fan of FOOTBALL.

Again today, just look and see for yourself. Im speechless

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1661o5_psg-vs-bastia-1-0-zlatan-ibrahimovic_sport#.UmK48MNSdes.twitter

2. Likes Footbalist, Mahdi liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    These kinds of moves stem from his taekwando black belt training. Of course no other players have the level of joint mobility and flexibility that he has.

The problem is that when he does other-worldly things like this, people start putting him again in the bracket of Messi and Ronaldo talent wise but he isn't as consistent as them.

Zlatan's goal was goal of the weekend.

Arsenal's performance was team performance of the weekend, check this out (the boy Ramsey is on fire)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Strangemoosh View Post
    These kinds of moves stem from his taekwando black belt training. Of course no other players have the level of joint mobility and flexibility that he has.

The problem is that when he does other-worldly things like this, people start putting him again in the bracket of Messi and Ronaldo talent wise but he isn't as consistent as them.

Arsenal's performance was team performance of the weekend, check this out (the boy Ramsey is on fire)

I would say more like top 5 goals in the history of football rather than goal of the weekend, I mean seriously find anyone in the world being able to to do a kick like that without jumping (staying still) and while having TWO defenders holding him on each side and not only being able to touch the ball but kicking it with POWER too. Anyone who has played football will tell you that THAT right there was something that is IMPOSSIBLE and its hard to just understand how it could happen!!!

And overall although I agree with your post and even though Im a big Zlatan fan I have always said that the comparisons are ridicolous because obviously Messi and Ronaldo are the best on the planet. But seriously right now Zlatan is in the best form of his entire life, I seriously and objectively believe that right now (as I wrote in another thread) Zlatan is the best on the entire planet PERIOD (and I actually believe Ozil comes in second place right now)

5. Likes Nadersan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    he lost his brother !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1044527_383320568477764_43298111652481877_n.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	74.3 KB 
ID:	36691  

7. Likes Azhidahak liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MahbodZ View Post
    he lost his brother !
    I can relate to that and I really feel bad for him it is not easy to say good bye to your brother. Anyways soccer would not be the same for Zaltan his goals are good but his interviews are legendary.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MahbodZ View Post
    he lost his brother !
    Yeah I know, thats really sad. I hope it wont affect his game...

Post Thanks / Like

Yep that is why I am going to add TKD and Hapkido into the arsenal of MMA one day but not until I get my Gracie BJJ and Judo black belt(only at a blue). Anyways TKD does great things for you because you become so flexible with your kicks. However the favorite thing I love about Zaltan is not his black belt in TKD, not the cannon goals he rips into the back of the net but Zaltan's quotes at the end of the game. However RIP to Zaltan's brother as someone who lost his brother at an early age I know what yo are going through homie keep your head up and play to honor him. That is the best thing you can do mma training, school, work(in your case soccer) do it to the 100% your brother is watching from above.

11. Likes Azhidahak liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    wow, I've had my criticisms of him but besides being a great striker no one scores as many beautiful goals as him..or even gets close.

13. Likes Azhidahak, Nadersan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

THAT is why he is good with his feet! It makes sense, I never played soccer but I took Mauy Thai and jiu jitsu. When you take any form of martial arts be it TKD, Karate Hapkido Kung Fu, you learn how to use both of your feet so you become a bit ambidextrous with your feet. Great info, I like him more now that I know he is a martial arts guy. BTW most of the martial arts are the same, with the exception of Jui Jitsu/Judo because it is a grappling art but Karate, TKD, Hapkido even Kng Fu they all have similar movements. I would add Mauy Thai to the list but that is more like kick boxing, I could argue either way Mauy Thai is a martial art or a sport. Also, TKD forces you to learn how to be a bit defensive with your feet. You are one v one with your opponent and if he throws a roundhouse kick, you need to duck or you will get wacked. It makes sense now why he is so good.

BTW there is a problem with your vid.

Oh and I say this with all of my heart, my DEEPEST CONDOLENCES, tasliat I know the pain of losing your brother, had to deal with that when I was 12 and had to go to my 4 yo baby brother's funeral. That $hit changes you, I was able to recover and eventually move on but you NEVER truly move on. In fact it pains me to type this and that was in 1994, it has been 22 years but it still hurts. They are always in the back of your mind. You expect to go to your brother's funeral. ZLATAN I AM WITH YOU 100% bro.

Post Thanks / Like

17. Likes Mahdi, Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

19. Likes Sly, Mahdi, TeamMeli, Azhidahak, Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    Now that we broke down the slava names the other day Zlatan SlavaShiraVich haha

Post Thanks / Like
    Ibra to sign for LA Galaxy.

Post Thanks / Like