Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Big celebrations in tehran! Pics

imagine if it had ended 0-0!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	231.4 KB 
ID:	37025   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	110 
Size:	237.5 KB 
ID:	37026   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	109 
Size:	248.6 KB 
ID:	37027  
    Always Look On The Bright Side of Life

2. 21-06-2014 09:24 PM
    This post has been down-ranked. Click "View Post" to view it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Great stuff, the boys were both shir and yoozpalang today.

They did their country proud in a performance which has received immense international recognition and i am proud to have watched them in the stadium.

I hope all iranians enjoy themselves tonight/today

Post Thanks / Like
    @IDM Wow really I'm beginning to think you are just here to troll man. No need to respond back because you are blocked and you call others donkey. Are you EVER happy? I really feel sorry for you. Your sthick is getting lame I think you just say things to piss people off.You seriously need a psychological evaluation bro you say ridiculous statements to get a reaction out of people, are you really that desperate for attention? You need to get laid fast and just stop posting you don't need to respond I am not going to read your rubbish posts.
    Last edited by TeamMeli; 22-06-2014 at 03:20 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Strangemoosh View Post
    Great stuff, the boys were both shir and yoozpalang today.

They did their country proud in a performance which has received immense international recognition and i am proud to have watched them in the stadium.

I hope all iranians enjoy themselves tonight/today
    ah shut the hell up! no one cares what you say and you dont ever add anything but idiotic rhetorics. stop trolling here and 'get a job'!

Post Thanks / Like
    ^^Like I said I'm not even going to read your response because you are nothing but an attention whore seek therapy. I should know I had a year of it myself I think you really need it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamMeli View Post
    @IDM Wow really I'm beginning to think you are just here to troll man. No need to respond back because you are blocked and you call others donkey. Are you EVER happy? I really feel sorry for you? Your sthick is getting lame I think you just say things to piss people off.You seriously need a psychological evaluation bro you say ridiculous statements to get a reaction out of people, are you really that desperate for attention?
    lol...oh i think you need an evaluation to figure out how you can be so happy because you only lost 1-0 and are the only team that has yet to score in this cup! loser like are the people who give irana loser mentality

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by InDaMoneyz View Post
    ah shut the hell up! no one cares what you say and you dont ever add anything but idiotic rhetorics. stop trolling here and 'get a job'!
    you are sick. after insulting my unwell mother you come up with this. i feel sad for you

Post Thanks / Like
    Man I thought I liked attention @Dr just do what I did and block this clown he just says stupid things to get a rise out of people. IDM is the type of person if everyone in the room is wearing a jersey of team X, he will wear team Y's jersey, just to piss people off not because he is a fan of team Y.
    Oh and the bum is telling you get a job hell I don't have a job either but at least I can teach piano and make some money, enough to survive. That is really rich the bum is saying get a job.

Post Thanks / Like
    عجب مردمی داریم ما
    میخواهند پارتی کنن الکی میرزن بیرون
    خوب بازی کردیم ولی دیگه باخت که جشن نداره

11. Likes Bache Tehroon, biAzar, Zob Ahan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by esamani View Post
    عجب مردمی داریم ما
    میخواهند پارتی کنن الکی میرزن بیرون
    خوب بازی کردیم ولی دیگه باخت که جشن نداره
    It was the performance and the pride that our players showed. lets not forget our two forwards are in the second division of a league. the heart they showed deserves celebration.

Even in the UK the papers are saying how a "minnow" like iran can play with a heart which the english team only had a fraction of.

I think the result was bad but the people of iran are more than allowed to celebrate the quality and bravery of the performance.

13. Likes Red Devil's Advocate, eshghi liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^When I think of minnow I think of a team like Moldova or Azerbaijan. I know Iran are not a powerhouse but they are not a minnow but still respect from the world. Does Iran qualify as a minnow? 1-1 tie against Nigeria, close loss against Argentina those are respectable results it's not like we got skunked by Nigeria 3-0 and destroyed by Argentina 5-0. Some of the giants have been playing worse than us.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Strangemoosh View Post
    It was the performance and the pride that our players showed. lets not forget our two forwards are in the second division of a league. the heart they showed deserves celebration.

Even in the UK the papers are saying how a "minnow" like iran can play with a heart which the english team only had a fraction of.

I think the result was bad but the people of iran are more than allowed to celebrate the quality and bravery of the performance.
    like i said our boys gave it their all and they deserve to be commended for this.

but these are mostly after partying than supporting TM.

I just don't see any cause for a massive celebration. maybe after we beat bosnia

16. Likes Zob Ahan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    i agree with you to some extent but lets not forget you and I don't live there.

We don't live in that kind of repressive environment where even a small thing (a great performance in a loss against a global powerhouse) can be the best thing to happen to these people.

Post Thanks / Like
    celebration of what ?

i think everyone can give credit where it is due but to celebrate a loss is a show of weakness and loss of identity. what are we a nation of losers ???
    holiness is in the right action not in god .