Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Messi

Post Thanks / Like

Messi

WE as Iranian don't have much to celebrate when it comes to our country, mainly due to having a fucked up government in charge in the past 36 years. Football is pretty much the only thing that brings real joy to the old nation every few years. As ESPN comentator said he broke the heart of 80 millions Iranians all around the world. Akhe madarsag nemitonesti 10 daghigheh zoodtar goal mizadi, ya aslan nemizadi. Now after the fact I'm glad, what Iranian did on his facebook 6 month ago. Har chi fohsh khordi noosheh janet.

I think we should have a "Cuss out Messi thread" so all members can empty their hearts with out getting banned.

Messi Reedam to ghabreh nannat keh toyeh haroom zadeh roo zaeeed.

Akheysssssssshhhhhhhh it felt little bit better

To the serious members who take eveything dead serious, this is supposed to be a funny/sarcastic/anger relieving thread. Either like it and comment, or dont like it and move on to the next thread; Don't start giving politically correct responses to try to act intelligent.
    Basi ranj bordam dar in sale 30
    Ajam zendeh cardam bedin Parsi

Post Thanks / Like
    Sheereh Samavar .......!

3. Likes ferdosi liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sheereh Samavar messi ....!

5. Likes ferdosi liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    ماشاالله تو این قدر ایده های جالبت رو از کجا میاری؟
    به مامانت بگو نمیشن گاهت را بخارونه یه وقت چشم نخوری

7. Dislikes ferdosi disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shireh Messi! Him and players like him ar the reason billions of people are interested in this game one way or another. We should be proud of our performance. Now if he fucks up against Nigeria then I'll b e the first one with Shireh Samavar and Ezos Khavar!!!

9. Likes Bache Tehroon, Behrooz_C, Mahdi liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Such a pathetic thread

11. Likes Red Devil's Advocate liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    He'll score a hat-trick against Nigeria.
    "Never argue with idiots. they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Post Thanks / Like
    Sheereh Samavar; messi khareh;

Oh Mesi joon; no I didn't mean it. But I like you just abit less.

Whoa am I kidding. I still love you as much.

messi Sheereh.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mashdi View Post
    He'll score a hat-trick against Nigeria.
    If he does that we forgive him...

Post Thanks / Like
    Without Messi football would not be as exciting. Sorry to be a party pooper but dorood bar Messi va AAle Messi. Alahoma sal alla messi va aale messi.

16. Likes Bache Tehroon, Mahdi liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Enghadr khaye mali e messi ro nakonid. 80 million kahye mals including our own players who were fighting eachother to exchange shitrs with argentine players while those dogs just walked by them like they were nothing, watch the post game footage if you can. I know thats our nature but messi the ozgal gave away or messed up 20 balls in each game between bosnia and iran before he scored. Their whole team plays for him and he is the end point of all their movement so to score once against bosnia and Iran after zillion attempts doesnt make him a superman like you think, it aint gonna happen against big teams.

Messi is laligas superstar and is yesterdays news, he had a handfull og good games in champions league over years and thats about it. He is finished and is gonna do jack in champions from now on, you will see.

by the way, i think reza goochi was at fault on that goal, messi has one signature move, going to his left to setup that curling shot and reza g gave him time and space to do so. He shouldnt have been the guy assigned to mark messi in those last dying seconds.

18. Likes Mahdi liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by InDaMoneyz View Post
    Enghadr khaye mali e messi ro nakonid. 80 million kahye mals including our own players who were fighting eachother to exchange shitrs with argentine players while those dogs just walked by them like they were nothing, watch the post game footage if you can. I know thats our nature but messi the ozgal gave away or messed up 20 balls in each game between bosnia and iran before he scored. Their whole team plays for him and he is the end point of all their movement so to score once against bosnia and Iran after zillion attempts doesnt make him a superman like you think, it aint gonna happen against big teams.

Messi is laligas superstar and is yesterdays news, he had a handfull og good games in champions league over years and thats about it. He is finished and is gonna do jack in champions from now on, you will see.

by the way, i think reza goochi was at fault on that goal, messi has one signature move, going to his left to setup that curling shot and reza g gave him time and space to do so. He shouldnt have been the guy assigned to mark messi in those last dying seconds.
    Hey friend.
    It is okay to say these things in ISP since we all know you but please don't say these nonsense outside here cause people might think you are coocoo .. I am saying for your own sake
    Messi has only one move -- LOL
    You absolutely don't know anything about the game.
    But you are very funny though

Post Thanks / Like
    aay reedam too oon dahan goshaadet ke ba'd az 91 min koon paareh kardan o dovidan belakhareh toonesti ye shoot bezani , martikeye bee aahan, be ghol-e Ayatoolah Tokhom-olhodaa az shanbe shab estefaade-ye zorof Messi Haraam ast, ey koon goshaad....

دعوت داعش از لیونل مسی برای پیوستن به گروه های تروریستی

گروه داعش از بازیکن تیم ملی فوتبال آرژانتین به خاطر پیروزی بر ایران قدردانی و از وی برای پیوستن به گروه های تروریستی دعوت کرد.

به گزارش خبرگزاری مهر به نقل از الیوم السابع، گردانندگان صفحات گروه تروریستی داعش در شبکه های اجتماعی توئیتر و فیسبوک به لیونل مسی بازیکن تیم ملی فوتبال آرژانتین به خاطر پیروزی بر تیم ملی ایران در جام جهانی برزیل تبریک گفتند.

تروریستهای داعش ضمن تبریک به مسی از وی دعوت کردند که به گروه های تروریستی که به زعم خود گروه های جهادی می نامند بپیوندد.

گروه تروریستی داعش همچنین به لیونل مسی لقب "ابومهداف آرژانتینی" (گل زن آرژانتینی) داد و وی را امیر آمریکای جنوبی داعش و اطراف آن معرفی کرد.

خاطرنشان می شود لیونل مسی روز شنبه در چارچوب مسابقات فوتبال جام جهانی برزیل در دقیقه 91 تک گل بازی ایران - آرژانتین را به ثمر رساند و تیم ملی کشورمان با وجود 90 دقیقه تلاش سرسختانه و بازی خوب با یک گل، نتیجه را به آرژانتین پرادعا با بازیکنان سرشناس و حرفه ای واگذار کرد.
    ..africansky!...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by InDaMoneyz View Post

Khejaalat nemikeshi ? hamme donya daareh football Iran ro tahseen mikoneh , to vaghean khengi yaa aslan ba hammeh moshkel daari ?

Post Thanks / Like
    lol,
    some light kos o sher reading during the afternoon snooze.
    holiness is in the right action not in god .