Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Messi

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    He's the best there ever has been, but fuck man, no one should get paid that much money for anything!
    Now wait, CR is going to cry and want the same money. What he should know is, you can not get paid as much your father, EVER ...
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooya View Post
    Now wait, CR is going to cry and want the same money. What he should know is, you can not get paid as much your father, EVER ...
    CR is making more than messi currently and even with the new contract. Stick to your tennis which you enjoy the most. Hopefully your tennis knowledge is better than your football..lool

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Real Madrid; 06-07-2017 at 03:57 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    CR is making more than messi currently and even with the new contract.
    Sad day for football ...
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123