Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 236364656667686970717273
Results 1,081 to 1,092 of 1092
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't think MSN missed as many as one on one through out the season that they did against Eibar today ..

the game had 2 Penalties , One RED and an OG ...

Alba should go to Jail for this Penalty ....

Last edited by Real Madrid; Today at 03:36 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    Neither of these are remotely penalties. This is a joke.

And then some jackass fanatic comes and accuses RM of getting favours from the ref. If I was a Barca fan I would Shut my mouth for the next 2 seasons just for the above 2 calls.

Mahdi is offline News Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by saeed agha View Post
    Neither of these are remotely penalties. This is a joke.

And then some jackass fanatic comes and accuses RM of getting favours from the ref. If I was a Barca fan I would Shut my mouth for the next 2 seasons just for the above 2 calls.
    LOL! Barcelona get two penalties in a totally meaningless game, Madrid get the penalties when it matters (and the offside goals). Of course, totally comparable.

Nevermind that Madrid also get the opponents president and coach publicly declare that they want Madrid to win the league, or have the opponents team get 1.5 Million Euros in case Madrid win the league for Isco.

LOL!

But of course, the Spanish league 2016/2017 was fair and square won.

NOT

ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like

Why should they throw the game ? Neither the coach nor the players pocket that money
    LOL!
    Of course not.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahdi View Post
    LOL! Barcelona get two penalties in a totally meaningless game, Madrid get the penalties when it matters (and the offside goals). Of course, totally comparable.

Nevermind that Madrid also get the opponents president and coach publicly declare that they want Madrid to win the league, or have the opponents team get 1.5 Million Euros in case Madrid win the league for Isco.

LOL!

But of course, the Spanish league 2016/2017 was fair and square won.
    NOT

Dude you are way more smarter than this . If you were new to this league then I'd understand it but you know better than any one. first of all the Eibar game became meaningless once the ref blew his whistle , why because Malaga fought courageously with almost same amount of shots on and off the target and even more corners and possession , thanks to San Kaylor . second of all , same story goes to Celta Vigo and you know how are these crap talk in Spain ..
    third of all, Any sane person would accept Madrid was a batter team in all departments and we won the league with two teams .
    Barca spent a shit load of cash on some below average players who would not even dream of that jersey ... apart from Umtiti the likes of Gomes, Paco , Digne and Cellessen they were all below par this season and if MSN became a subject of some major injuries then things would not even go down the wire .

I also agree Betis game cost barca dearly. With a VAR things would not be the same it is today .

Now just off the topic , Should barca beat Alaves on Saturday then we would have two extra elclasico in Spanish cup + the friendly in Miami on 07/29

ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like

Dude you are way more smarter than this . If you were new to this league then I'd understand it but you know better than any one. first of all the Eibar game became meaningless once the ref blew his whistle , why because Malaga fought courageously with almost same amount of shots on and off the target and even more corners and possession , thanks to San Kaylor . second of all , same story goes to Celta Vigo and you know how are these crap talk in Spain ..
    third of all, Any sane person would accept Madrid was a batter team in all departments and we won the league with two teams .
    Barca spent a shit load of cash on some below average players who would not even dream of that jersey ... apart from Umtiti the likes of Gomes, Paco , Digne and Cellessen they were all below par this season and if MSN became a subject of some major injuries then things would not even go down the wire .

I also agree Betis game cost barca dearly. With a VAR things would not be the same it is today .

Now just off the topic , Should barca beat Alaves on Saturday then we would have two extra elclasico in Spanish cup + the friendly in Miami on 07/29
    they rolled over from the start. bullshit fighting.

Post Thanks / Like
    the best reserve team in the history

houmanbahal is offline Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real deserved to win the league this year!! Barca backline was just horrible.. they can still salvage something by winning the Copa.
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

Post Thanks / Like

Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 236364656667686970717273