Page 71 of 74 FirstFirst ... 216162636465666768697071727374 LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1100
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy View Post
    yes the goal is legal which is why players,if they are smart,always stand over
    the ball when a foul like this happen.but the refs sometimes give them a card.
    at any rate my semitic reference was for not upholding 'fair play' on real part.
    zizou should have a talk with nacho and remind him what real madrid stands
    for in soccer.this is not part of it.
    No worries . We paid refs 11 times in euro and franco / perez pay checks and authorities took care of 32 domestic legues , so why not nacho score a legal goal before waiting sevilla players finish their ususal bitching about an obvious foul on Asensio

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Cetla 1 - 4 Real Madrid

CR x2
    KB
    Kroos

Now celta president can go home and shove his " I like barca win the league " statement upon his ripped arse ...

One more point and that's it

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    Cetla 1 - 4 Real Madrid

CR x2
    KB
    Kroos

Now celta president can go home and shove his " I like barca win the league " statement upon his ripped arse ...

One more point and that's it

Hahahaha
    agha tabrik. One more win to go. A very tense game. The red card was harsh but we were up 2-0 anyhow. Why Celta team was so aggressive as if it was the final of the WC I don't understand.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by saeed agha View Post
    Hahahaha
    agha tabrik. One more win to go. .

Damet Garm but I take a draw as well . I missed the game but went quickly through the highlight and post match and I guess KB won the man of the match ..
    Last edited by Real Madrid; 18-05-2017 at 08:21 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Damet Garm but I take a draw as well . I missed the game but went quickly through the highlight and post match and I guess KB won the man of the match ..
    Every one was good and played a focused game. Even Danielo was good also!
    The only mistake was the unnecessary pass back by Isco which lead to the Celta goal.
    On Sunday we should go for a win. It's risky to play for a draw. We have to another focused game.

6. Likes Real Madrid liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    @ RM congratulations. With CR showing the way is hard not to succeed . Very impressed by Zidan's job on a big team like RM . It's his first team as a coach, isn't it ?

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

8. Likes Real Madrid liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadersan View Post
    @ RM congratulations. With CR showing the way is hard not to succeed . Very impressed by Zidan's job on a big team like RM . It's his first team as a coach, isn't it ?

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
    Castilla - carlo assistant and then now ... carlo was his best mentor but he didnt make the mistake carlo did and that's rotaion, rotation and rotation

10. Likes Nadersan liked this post
    Mahdi is offline News Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    No worries . We paid refs 11 times in euro and franco / perez pay checks and authorities took care of 32 domestic legues , so why not nacho score a legal goal before waiting sevilla players finish their ususal bitching about an obvious foul on Asensio

exactly...you have so much shit running through your football history, that a legally scored goal should be the least anyone should worry about.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahdi View Post
    exactly...you have so much shit running through your football history, that a legally scored goal should be the least anyone should worry about.

yeah yeah yeah we are corrupt like fuck and carrying the badge of dishonesty, We are the master of bribery and match fixing ......
    You're getting boring Mahdi jan . come up with something new ... a 115 years old jest is not funny neither will cut it any more ....

btw as a barca fan If I were you with what's been going on in my club for the last few years then I would not even dare to talk about these stuff ...at least for now .. now wish us luck for Sunday
    Last edited by Real Madrid; 18-05-2017 at 07:32 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by saeed agha View Post
    Hahahaha
    agha tabrik. One more win to go. .

Damet Garm but I take a draw as well . I missed the game but went quickly through the highlight and post match and I believe NAVAS wins the man of the match ..

Corrected

Quote Originally Posted by houmanbahal View Post
    4-1 Al Khalas!!!

MOTM the one and only NAVAS, without him CR would play with his nuts on Sunday
    Last edited by Real Madrid; 18-05-2017 at 08:42 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Malaga striker Sandro Ramirez is one of the players Barcelona's title hopes rest on at La Rosaleda on Sunday when Real Madrid visit in the final game of the season.

The former Barça frontman has told Gol that his intention is to help his old players and score against Keylor Navas: "I hope I can score a goal and give the league to Barça."

With 16 goals, he's Malaga's top scorer and he's not hiding his intentions for this weekend: "It was really emotional, above all for my parents, when Barcelona came for me after seven years with Las Palmas.

"I had the chance to go to Madrid, but I like Barça more, because I was always a Barça fan. So was my dad. At the time the academy counted for a lot.
    "

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, looks like Real Madrid got the La Liga, only one more game and Bayern clinched it v Lipzig 5-4(what a game). Congrats to both of your teams! BTW Bayern is eyeing Sanches of Arsenal and Marco Verrati of PSG. What do you guys think of Marco? I know about Sanches because of Ars" he would be a nice acquisition AND apparently Inter wants JB17, will give a 40,000,000 pound transfer. He was great but the guy is getting up there in age so Inter can have them. Congrats to Real Madrid I saw the 2-0 win.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

is there anyway barca can win ? no heh ?

Post Thanks / Like

yeah yeah yeah we are corrupt like fuck and carrying the badge of dishonesty, We are the master of bribery and match fixing ......
    You're getting boring Mahdi jan . come up with something new ... a 115 years old jest is not funny neither will cut it any more ....

btw as a barca fan If I were you with what's been going on in my club for the last few years then I would not even dare to talk about these stuff ...at least for now .. now wish us luck for Sunday
    I am afraid i have to take Fariborz's side on the Barca vs. PSG game. that was a fucking disgrace. I mean that being my first night in Paris after 30 years biased my opinion a bit but that referee should be disqualified from any games other than Sri Lankan third division.