Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 246465666768697071727374
Results 1,096 to 1,100 of 1100
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahdi View Post
    LOL! Barcelona get two penalties in a totally meaningless game, Madrid get the penalties when it matters (and the offside goals). Of course, totally comparable.

Nevermind that Madrid also get the opponents president and coach publicly declare that they want Madrid to win the league, or have the opponents team get 1.5 Million Euros in case Madrid win the league for Isco.

LOL!

But of course, the Spanish league 2016/2017 was fair and square won.

NOT
    Congrats to all Real fans I for one enjoyed the league, but you all know, its never what i personally want, i am a CL fan anyway, good we won.

2nd : Mahdi jaan, it doesn't matter when and under what condition those PKs were given, that has NO ROOM in football. i am so happy from next year if you do this shit in EPL you get a match ban, same should happen in La Liga, diving is NOT, and should NEVER be, part of this game.

as for Referee, i dont think either team got any special treatment from Referee, overall, La Liga refs are not very good. The only difference is , Barca fans only remember when it happened to Real, and Real fans remember when it happened to Barca.

League is over, good, now give me La duodecima...
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

Post Thanks / Like

Former Barcelona president Sandro Rosell was arrested on Tuesday in a money laundering investigation related to image rights in the Brazilian national football team.

Rosell and his wife arrested

The police operation was mainly carried out in the northeastern region of Catalonia and for the moment "there are four or five detainees, including the former president of Barca, Sandro Rosell, and his wife," the police spokesman said.

The investigation focuses on "money laundering in companies linked to the image rights of the Brazilian football team," police added.

Officers were searching the homes of those arrested as part of the operation as well as at several company headquarters in Barcelona, Girona and Lleida in Catalonia and in Andorra, a tiny principality wedged between Spain and France, police said.

Businessman Rosell, 53, was manager of sporting goods giants Nike in Brazil and oversaw the contract for the national team to wear the US brand, before taking over as president of Barcelona in 2010.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    What a season this became ! After the loss to Barcelona in the dying seconds of the el clascio 6 weeks ago No one including myself believed that we would be able to win the rest of the matches in both Leagues and end the season with a double . Zizou was really behind this success, he injected the calmness to the dressing room and use the best out of each players. The only Sad part was the omission of James Rodriguez in the CL final. A great player but with no place in Zidan's plan , Good luck to him wherever he goes .

La liga 2016-17 ends here

Last edited by Real Madrid; 04-06-2017 at 04:27 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thread locked per request, continue the discussion in new La Liga(2017-2018) season Thread.

http://forums.iransportspress.com/sh...s-(-2017-18-)-!!!

6. Likes Real Madrid liked this post