Page 71 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2161626364656667686970717273 LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1094
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    Cetla 1 - 4 Real Madrid

CR x2
    KB
    Kroos

Now celta president can go home and shove his " I like barca win the league " statement upon his ripped arse ...

One more point and that's it

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    Hahahaha
    agha tabrik. One more win to go. A very tense game. The red card was harsh but we were up 2-0 anyhow. Why Celta team was so aggressive as if it was the final of the WC I don't understand.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by saeed agha View Post
    Hahahaha
    agha tabrik. One more win to go. .

Damet Garm but I take a draw as well . I missed the game but went quickly through the highlight and post match and I guess KB won the man of the match ..
    Last edited by Real Madrid; 18-05-2017 at 08:21 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Damet Garm but I take a draw as well . I missed the game but went quickly through the highlight and post match and I guess KB won the man of the match ..
    Every one was good and played a focused game. Even Danielo was good also!
    The only mistake was the unnecessary pass back by Isco which lead to the Celta goal.
    On Sunday we should go for a win. It's risky to play for a draw. We have to another focused game.

4. Likes Real Madrid liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    @ RM congratulations. With CR showing the way is hard not to succeed . Very impressed by Zidan's job on a big team like RM . It's his first team as a coach, isn't it ?

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

6. Likes Real Madrid liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadersan View Post
    @ RM congratulations. With CR showing the way is hard not to succeed . Very impressed by Zidan's job on a big team like RM . It's his first team as a coach, isn't it ?

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
    Castilla - carlo assistant and then now ... carlo was his best mentor but he didnt make the mistake carlo did and that's rotaion, rotation and rotation

8. Likes Nadersan liked this post
    Mahdi is offline News Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    No worries . We paid refs 11 times in euro and franco / perez pay checks and authorities took care of 32 domestic legues , so why not nacho score a legal goal before waiting sevilla players finish their ususal bitching about an obvious foul on Asensio

exactly...you have so much shit running through your football history, that a legally scored goal should be the least anyone should worry about.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahdi View Post
    exactly...you have so much shit running through your football history, that a legally scored goal should be the least anyone should worry about.

yeah yeah yeah we are corrupt like fuck and carrying the badge of dishonesty, We are the master of bribery and match fixing ......
    You're getting boring Mahdi jan . come up with something new ... a 115 years old jest is not funny neither will cut it any more ....

btw as a barca fan If I were you with what's been going on in my club for the last few years then I would not even dare to talk about these stuff ...at least for now .. now wish us luck for Sunday
    Last edited by Real Madrid; 18-05-2017 at 07:32 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by saeed agha View Post
    Hahahaha
    agha tabrik. One more win to go. .

Damet Garm but I take a draw as well . I missed the game but went quickly through the highlight and post match and I believe NAVAS wins the man of the match ..

Corrected

Quote Originally Posted by houmanbahal View Post
    4-1 Al Khalas!!!

MOTM the one and only NAVAS, without him CR would play with his nuts on Sunday
    Last edited by Real Madrid; 18-05-2017 at 08:42 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Malaga striker Sandro Ramirez is one of the players Barcelona's title hopes rest on at La Rosaleda on Sunday when Real Madrid visit in the final game of the season.

The former Barça frontman has told Gol that his intention is to help his old players and score against Keylor Navas: "I hope I can score a goal and give the league to Barça."

With 16 goals, he's Malaga's top scorer and he's not hiding his intentions for this weekend: "It was really emotional, above all for my parents, when Barcelona came for me after seven years with Las Palmas.

"I had the chance to go to Madrid, but I like Barça more, because I was always a Barça fan. So was my dad. At the time the academy counted for a lot.
    "

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

is there anyway barca can win ? no heh ?
    holiness is in the right action not in god .

Post Thanks / Like

yeah yeah yeah we are corrupt like fuck and carrying the badge of dishonesty, We are the master of bribery and match fixing ......
    You're getting boring Mahdi jan . come up with something new ... a 115 years old jest is not funny neither will cut it any more ....

btw as a barca fan If I were you with what's been going on in my club for the last few years then I would not even dare to talk about these stuff ...at least for now .. now wish us luck for Sunday
    I am afraid i have to take Fariborz's side on the Barca vs. PSG game. that was a fucking disgrace. I mean that being my first night in Paris after 30 years biased my opinion a bit but that referee should be disqualified from any games other than Sri Lankan third division.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by keyvan_pars View Post
    is there anyway barca can win ? no heh ?
    Why not ? Malaga are having an excellent Run since Michel took over , He came in on March 7th when Malaga had 4 back to back losses .

He took over and since then they have played 11 matches ,( 3 L , 6 wins , 2 D) and that includes 2-0 against Barca which cost them the league .
    they also beat Sevilla. Valencia and Celta with ease and have been unbeaten in their last 5 outings ...

to me It's just another game and We have enough experience to overcome it with ease. "If" we are to concede then we better concede first and early, knowing we always come back easier than holding onto our goals..

Honestly I am more worried about kameni ( their keeper) than Sandro ( ex barca striker) . In a good day Kameni can keep his goal barred on both Madrid and barca at the same time .

I hope there won't be any dramas and players avoid any type of odd and fancy moves and actions .

We have experienced the Tenerife disaster twice , so we don't need the third one ( I assume you know the story )

two years in a row in the last match we lost to Tenerife and because of that both times Barca won the league .. and the coach was Former Madrid player and coach Valdano ..this time is another Ex madrid legend ( Michel )

one of those games I have no heart to watch and just follow the live score and keep myself busy .. this league trophy means a lot to Madrid not because of the trophy itself but many other aspects ..Zidane is taking everyone to Malaga including Injured BALE and CARVAJAL and his son Enzo ...

If we are to win one single trophy then I want this one over CL

Post Thanks / Like
    i don't blame you bro, champs league is like gooz for you guys now. easy peasy.

i have always been the same too. i never liked champs league when it became champs league. i liked it when it was elimination but ...money money money.

sometimes an obscure team used to eliminate the previous year\'s champ in second or third round. no chance of that now. fucking boring. (i am not saying that because man u doesn't win it) i always put more attention on league rather than europe.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by keyvan_pars View Post
    i don't blame you bro, champs league is like gooz for you guys now. easy peasy.

i have always been the same too. i never liked champs league when it became champs league. i liked it when it was elimination but ...money money money.

sometimes an obscure team used to eliminate the previous year\'s champ in second or third round. no chance of that now. fucking boring. (i am not saying that because man u doesn't win it) i always put more attention on league rather than europe.
    thanks man but again it's not the trophy itself is some other shit .. So after the earlier results , Regardless of what happens today , Malaga will earn 1.74 Mil for finishing 11th . win or loss they remain 11th .

Alos there was a clause in ISCO's contract that if Madrid win the league with him in his first 5 years at Madrid, Malaga will get 1M from us.