Page 10 of 74 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    A very great read regarding Bartomeu and Qatar sponsors

http://grup14.com/article/why-i-won-t-vote-for-bartomeu

Post Thanks / Like

3. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The vote count in Barcelona is nearly over. With 75% of votes in today’s presidential election already tallied up, Josep Maria Bartomeu looks to have won comfortably with 54.5% of the vote. Joan Laporta sits in second with 33.2%, far ahead of Benedito (7.2%) and Toni Freixa (3.7%).

The result looks to be even more conclusive than the early forecasts predicted by TV3, which claimed that Bartomeu had won with 49.5%. Those early polls put Laporta in second with 36.6%, Benedito in third with 7.8% and Freixa in fourth with 4.8%.

Bartomeu gave his initial reaction to the results in an interview with Barça TV soon after they were reported: “I’m really happy with the high turnout. That’s good for the club, and also for the result. The margin of victory looks to have been very big but we have to wait and see. Did I expect it? I know that many people have been very happy with how things have been going.”

Post Thanks / Like
    hahahaha!!! I still can't believe Benitez is Madrid's coach! LOOOOLLLL!!!! Gonna be a fun season (or half-season)

6. Likes Babr, Pooya, byebyenow liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    hahahaha!!! I still can't believe Benitez is Madrid's coach! LOOOOLLLL!!!! Gonna be a fun season (or half-season)

Oh Boy and it's going to be a long season to hear this every week . I wonder if he goes the right direction . what is it then ? Pure luck ?

Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder what does the right direction really means for Real! Last season before the first El Calssico Real was the best team in the world after winning the CL and leading the La Liga with several consecutive wins. Mourinho team at once was considered to be one of the two top teams in the world up until losing to Bayern in the penalties in the semifinals the same with the season later up until losing to Dortmund. Right direction for Real means winning the treble and nothing else ! Good luck Rafa!
    Forza La Vecchia Signora

9. Likes Bache Tehroon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by byebyenow View Post
    I wonder what does the right direction really means for Real! Last season before the first El Calssico Real was the best team in the world after winning the CL and leading the La Liga with several consecutive wins. Mourinho team at once was considered to be one of the two top teams in the world up until losing to Bayern in the penalties in the semifinals the same with the season later up until losing to Dortmund. Right direction for Real means winning the treble and nothing else ! Good luck Rafa!
    Not only winning as we saw those who won also was forced to leave ... Despite a great financial turn-over Florentiono has been under heavy criticism for losing too many Madrid home growns since he took over the white house for the 2nd time...

He also lost iker which still no one knows what happened behind the scene . ( this is why too many believe JM leaves some shit behind him that no one can clean for years after ) Rafa has been handed the task to bring and blend some of our talented home growns and this is why he brought back Kiko casilla and Lucas Vázquez back from Espanypol.

one other task for Rafa is to build this team around Bale as we kow 95% CR will leave the club at the end of the season.

We have one the league twice in the last 8 years so this is another task ....

I really have no idea how will lit work with Rafa but also not pessimistic neither
    Last edited by Real Madrid; 21-07-2015 at 03:10 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    Oh Boy and it's going to be a long season to hear this every week . I wonder if he goes the right direction . what is it then ? Pure luck ?
    Do you think Rafa is going to go the right direction ? YES OR NO.
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooya View Post
    Do you think Rafa is going to go the right direction ? YES OR NO.

Who knows ? He might or might not ... He has the tool , players, Funds to make it happen , so let's hope for the best

Post Thanks / Like
    Ostaad Benitez in 3 months
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11796288_589213034555182_6080089071392252901_n.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	80.5 KB 
ID:	38398  

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    LOOOL

18. Likes Bache Tehroon, Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Inter 0-3 Real Madrid

Varane - James - Jesé scored