Page 2 of 74 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 1098
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the Gates of Bernabeu
    Posts
    41,236
    Post Thanks / Like
    We´ll see what happens with my future´ - De Gea
    .
    .
    .
    Manchester United goalkeeper David de Gea has refused to play down reports linking him with a move to Real Madrid.

    De Gea is tipped to swap Manchester in favour of a return to his native Madrid during the off-season, though the Spain international has been tight-lipped amid the speculation.

    The 24-year-old offered a non-committal response to questions over his future on Sunday - with his words likely to do little to dampen talk of a move.

    "We'll see what happens with my future. Now I am on holiday," De Gea is quoted as saying by AS at an event in his home province of Toledo.

    De Gea, who moved to Old Trafford from Atletico Madrid in 2011, kept 10 clean sheets in 37 Premier League appearances as United finished fourth in 2014-15.
    .
    .

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the Gates of Bernabeu
    Posts
    41,236
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sevilla warn Napoli: Emery will honour his contract
    Sevilla president Jose Castro expects in-demand coach Unai Emery to honour his contract with the Spanish club - despite interest from Napoli in his services

    .
    .

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the Gates of Bernabeu
    Posts
    41,236
    Post Thanks / Like

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    DarvAze DoolAb
    Posts
    36,357
    Post Thanks / Like
    People keep bashing Ancelotti for not winning La Liga as if the poor guy almost relegated Madrid!

    Give me a break. He lost the league by 4 points to arguably the best football team ever seen in history.

    You tell me which team in history could sustain a breathtakingly close pace with this year's Barcelona? Only an only Carlo's Real Madrid. No other team could keep up. In any other condition Barca would've won the title with 10 weeks to go. Madrid did just fine for the most part. They simply gave up a few too many goals, and should've probably beaten Atletico. That's all. There wasn't much more to it.

    Now they want to overcome this incredibly small margin behind Barcelona by appointing a fucking comedian in Rafa in place of someone like Ancelotti!

    As a Barca fan, I don't get upset at Madrid going all kos-khol, but WOW! I thought the whole galacticos crap was bad, but now they've outdone themselves. A true 'shoot yourself in the leg' moment for Madrid.

    What Benitez did with Valencia is completely irrelevant. His recent conduct and record speaks of nothing but total failure.


  5. Likes Azhidahak, byebyenow liked this post
  6. #20
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,603
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    People keep bashing Ancelotti for not winning La Liga as if the poor guy almost relegated Madrid!

    Give me a break. He lost the league by 4 points to arguably the best football team ever seen in history.

    You tell me which team in history could sustain a breathtakingly close pace with this year's Barcelona? Only an only Carlo's Real Madrid. No other team could keep up. In any other condition Barca would've won the title with 10 weeks to go. Madrid did just fine for the most part. They simply gave up a few too many goals, and should've probably beaten Atletico. That's all. There wasn't much more to it.

    Now they want to overcome this incredibly small margin behind Barcelona by appointing a fucking comedian in Rafa in place of someone like Ancelotti!

    As a Barca fan, I don't get upset at Madrid going all kos-khol, but WOW! I thought the whole galacticos crap was bad, but now they've outdone themselves. A true 'shoot yourself in the leg' moment for Madrid.

    What Benitez did with Valencia is completely irrelevant. His recent conduct and record speaks of nothing but total failure.
    Well said I think you put it well and I agree with almost everything, except that for no other team part as I would argue Mourinhous Madrid would do be able to do it.

  7. #21
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    UAE
    Posts
    2,740
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    People keep bashing Ancelotti for not winning La Liga as if the poor guy almost relegated Madrid!

    Give me a break. He lost the league by 4 points to arguably the best football team ever seen in history.

    You tell me which team in history could sustain a breathtakingly close pace with this year's Barcelona? Only an only Carlo's Real Madrid. No other team could keep up. In any other condition Barca would've won the title with 10 weeks to go. Madrid did just fine for the most part. They simply gave up a few too many goals, and should've probably beaten Atletico. That's all. There wasn't much more to it.

    Now they want to overcome this incredibly small margin behind Barcelona by appointing a fucking comedian in Rafa in place of someone like Ancelotti!

    As a Barca fan, I don't get upset at Madrid going all kos-khol, but WOW! I thought the whole galacticos crap was bad, but now they've outdone themselves. A true 'shoot yourself in the leg' moment for Madrid.

    What Benitez did with Valencia is completely irrelevant. His recent conduct and record speaks of nothing but total failure.
    Bro maybe you are right about most of what you said.. I disagree on a few points though but not going to argue with you now. I even said it here a few months ago that I want Carlo out even if he wins both the league and CL this year. I really hated the way he handled things this year. A few examples are: Never having faith in his bench (he pradtically killed the likes of Jesse, Silva and Chicharito..) and apart from the starting 11 no player seemed happy with him. Insisting on Bale even when he was below zero. Most of his subs where around min 80!! Never had plan B, never knew how to get back into the game when things were not working (how many games he came back from behind?). In the coaches half (2nd half) he almost in every game played worse than the 1st half (remember Barca and Juv games as examples). I can go on and on.. But I am glad he is gone even if Ghalenoee was the replacement !!
    I don't care about tactics and style, If Rafa can manage things in the locker room then we are fine.

  8. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    DarvAze DoolAb
    Posts
    36,357
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Azhidahak View Post
    Well said I think you put it well and I agree with almost everything, except that for no other team part as I would argue Mourinhous Madrid would do be able to do it.
    I'd say probably not. He would probably achieve a better head-to-head result against top teams with his cautious approach, but his team wouldn't score as many as Carlo's.

    Barca of this year is the most powerful team football has ever produced. Carlo did a great job keeping up, and keeping his players up for the task.

    Barca's front 3 are so deadly that the transition of Xavi out of the starting line up was barely felt. If someone said "Xavi won't be missed when he leaves" a few years ago, we would all laugh. Well, it kind'a happened.

    No one can tell me Rakitic is as good as Xavi, or that Iniesta managed to fill his shoes. NO! It was only thanks to Neymar and Suarez being effective enough to let Messi take over some of Xavi's work and feel at ease as far as having options around the box. If those two weren't there, Messi would be walking around looking frustrated, like he did a lot of the time in the past 2 years.

    I have a feeling appointing Rafa is the start of a total disintegration for Madrid's current squad. They won't get it 'right' under Rafa. Carlo almost had it and would've probably eventually caught up to Barca one way or another. They fucked up.


  9. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    DarvAze DoolAb
    Posts
    36,357
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by saeed agha View Post
    Bro maybe you are right about most of what you said.. I disagree on a few points though but not going to argue with you now. I even said it here a few months ago that I want Carlo out even if he wins both the league and CL this year. I really hated the way he handled things this year. A few examples are: Never having faith in his bench (he pradtically killed the likes of Jesse, Silva and Chicharito..) and apart from the starting 11 no player seemed happy with him. Insisting on Bale even when he was below zero. Most of his subs where around min 80!! Never had plan B, never knew how to get back into the game when things were not working (how many games he came back from behind?). In the coaches half (2nd half) he almost in every game played worse than the 1st half (remember Barca and Juv games as examples). I can go on and on.. But I am glad he is gone even if Ghalenoee was the replacement !!
    I don't care about tactics and style, If Rafa can manage things in the locker room then we are fine.
    He had no faith in his bench because the competition was extremely fierce and he couldn't risk even losing a single point. If he had tried bench players, you guys would be all over his ass about his substitutions and 'why' he drew or lost a game here and there. Barca gave him no room to breath. Give credit to what he was up against. The pressure was monumental.


  10. Likes byebyenow liked this post
  11. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,762
    Post Thanks / Like
    How often LE used his bench this season that many bash Carlo for not using his bench as often?
    Forza La Vecchia Signora

  12. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Suisse
    Posts
    11,261
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by saeed agha View Post
    Bro maybe you are right about most of what you said.. I disagree on a few points though but not going to argue with you now. I even said it here a few months ago that I want Carlo out even if he wins both the league and CL this year. I really hated the way he handled things this year. A few examples are: Never having faith in his bench (he pradtically killed the likes of Jesse, Silva and Chicharito..) and apart from the starting 11 no player seemed happy with him. Insisting on Bale even when he was below zero. Most of his subs where around min 80!! Never had plan B, never knew how to get back into the game when things were not working (how many games he came back from behind?). In the coaches half (2nd half) he almost in every game played worse than the 1st half (remember Barca and Juv games as examples). I can go on and on.. But I am glad he is gone even if Ghalenoee was the replacement !!
    I don't care about tactics and style, If Rafa can manage things in the locker room then we are fine.
    Reading all this and when i didnt know Ancelotti was the coach of that team, i would think you are talking about a player! He didnt come back from behind, he didnt turn things around, he didnt have a plan B, C and D, he didnt do this, he didnt do that....heck he was a coach. At the end of the day its the players who have to change the game, its the players who have to come from behind, its the players who have to rip their tails off to win games and Real has enough highly paid stars and those guys actually shouldnt need to be babied all the time. you can not blame every fucking misery on the coach. Raasti, who says the second half is the coaches half?! I have never heard of such a nonsense. First half and second half both last 45 minutes each and in both halfs there are 22 players on the pitch who have to go and battle it out. There is no coaches half. The coach can put his stamp and mark on the game flow from first to 90 min. through his decisions but even those decision have to be picked up and realized by the players on the pitch at the end. The coaches real work is on the training ground, when he gets the team fit, when his speeches have to reach the players, when he has to prove he can get players to learn his system etc.
    Last edited by Chinaski; 02-06-2015 at 07:12 PM.

  13. #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,762
    Post Thanks / Like
    Also Modric was a big loss for Ancelotti, I don't think Juve could have stopped Real in the second leg if Modric was fit playing.
    Forza La Vecchia Signora

  14. #27
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the Gates of Bernabeu
    Posts
    41,236
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by byebyenow View Post
    How often LE used his bench this season that many bash Carlo for not using his bench as often?
    Many many many many times . They have been 17 or 18 different line up. Until the loss to sociedad which messi warned him and the club ... since then the trio played together with no changes except twice but the midfield and defence were rotated till end of the season

  15. #28
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,762
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    Many many many many times . They have been 17 or 18 different line up. Until the loss to sociedad which messi warned him and the club ... since then the trio played together with no changes except twice but the midfield and defence were rotated till end of the season
    I really didn't follow Barca at the beginning of the season I started to watch them more often since the first El Classico which Suarez came back and more or less played the same players since. But I was checking both Real and Barca players minutes played stats in La Liga and they were very identical from top of the list to the bottom. When LE rested Messi against Sociedad they lost points and since LE stopped rotating the squad they got results they needed and took over Real in the table.
    Forza La Vecchia Signora

  16. #29
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    5,702
    Post Thanks / Like
    This guy has been saying the same thing for the last 6 years.
    When Barca wins, the sole reason is Messi.
    When Barca doesn't win any trophies, it's because Messi was not at his best.
    When Argentina fails to win anything it's because Messi was having an off year.
    When Guardiola wins it's because of Messi, when Guardiola loses to Chelsea with Barca, it's because Messi did not have a good night sleep.
    When Madrid loses every clasico, it's because of Messi. When they start to win a few it's because Messi was overweight.

    There are 22 players on the pitch in each football match bud, maybe, just maybe it's possible Messi's effectiveness is not independent of the other 21 players.
    “Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.”
    Omar Khayyam 1048-1131

  17. #30
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the Gates of Bernabeu
    Posts
    41,236
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by R.BAGGIO View Post
    This guy has been saying the same thing for the last 6 years.
    When Barca wins, the sole reason is Messi.
    When Barca doesn't win any trophies, it's because Messi was not at his best.
    When Argentina fails to win anything it's because Messi was having an off year.
    When Guardiola wins it's because of Messi, when Guardiola loses to Chelsea with Barca, it's because Messi did not have a good night sleep.
    When Madrid loses every clasico, it's because of Messi. When they start to win a few it's because Messi was overweight.

    There are 22 players on the pitch in each football match bud, maybe, just maybe it's possible Messi's effectiveness is not independent of the other 21 players.
    Wow dude , wow now you really got me thinking

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •