Page 4 of 74 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 1100
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the Gates of Bernabeu
    Posts
    42,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by byebyenow View Post
    Also next time you call someone bias please,look in the mirror and see how you RM fan defending a Spanish coach is not bias

    Show me once and only once that I defend Rafa. I say he can have his chances and then we'll see but you guys just look at your crystal ball and stamp him as a failure... speaking of being prejudice

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,762
    Post Thanks / Like
    Then how I defended Carlo? I'm just telling you some true records and differences. I also remember you defending Benitez in Napoli half a season ago but anyways Benitez did started earlier than 2001 but in lower division and even from 2001 Carlo's record would look better still.
    I just don't understand how you Madrid fans can bash Carlo so much like it was him who lost 6-2 to Barca! After all he won the CL for you guys and also came only short by few against the great Barca team in La liga, the way you guys bash him is how Juve fans should bash him.
    Forza La Vecchia Signora

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the Gates of Bernabeu
    Posts
    42,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by byebyenow View Post
    Then how I defended Carlo? I'm just telling you some true records and differences. I also remember you defending Benitez in Napoli half a season ago but anyways Benitez did started earlier than 2001 but in lower division and even from 2001 Carlo's record would look better still.
    I just don't understand how you Madrid fans can bash Carlo so much like it was him who lost 6-2 to Barca! After all he won the CL for you guys and also came only short by few against the great Barca team in La liga, the way you guys bash him is how Juve fans should bash him.
    May I ask who bashed him ? bashing is calling someone names such as salesman and waiter ... who bashed him in this thread ...

    Bro when I see juve I can give some general opinion but can't see the details because I don't follow them religiously, but you can because you follow your team in every minute , this is how I follow Spanish football 24/7 and as a fan I can tell with Carlo we would not do much different than what we achieved this season because there are small things you can see if you really follow something now if this is called bashing then let it be
    .
    .

    .
    .
    .
    .

    now this does not make an expert but there are things you need to follow closely ... Thanks god nowadays everyone is an expert anything from Koone Moorche ta Koreye mah ....and I ain't talking about you bro or anyone else I mean n general
    Last edited by Real Madrid; 03-06-2015 at 10:23 PM.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,762
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    May I ask who bashed him ? bashing is calling someone names such as salesman and waiter ... who bashed him in this thread ...

    Bro when I see juve I can give some general opinion but can't see the details because I don't follow them religiously, but you can because you follow your team in every minute , this is how I follow Spanish football 24/7 and as a fan I can tell with Carlo we would not do much different than what we achieved this season because there are small things you can see if you really follow something now if this is called bashing then let it be
    .
    .

    .
    .
    .
    .

    now this does not make an expert but there are things you need to follow closely ... Thanks god nowadays everyone is an expert anything from Koone Moorche ta Koreye mah ....and I ain't talking about you bro or anyone else I mean n general
    Yeah bashing is exaggerated and we were just exaggerating the criticism that has been coming from Madrid and I haven't really heard of a very solid criticism just yet. As Juve fan I couldn't stand having managers such as Ranieri, Del Neri or Zaccheroni but was proud of having managers such as Lippi and Conte and at first I hated Allegri as Juve coach but really I can't criticize him now after this season even if I still think Conte team was better. I never though Carlo did a bad job at Real but an acceptable one.
    Forza La Vecchia Signora

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the Gates of Bernabeu
    Posts
    42,140
    Post Thanks / Like

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the Gates of Bernabeu
    Posts
    42,140
    Post Thanks / Like

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the Gates of Bernabeu
    Posts
    42,140
    Post Thanks / Like

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    15,768
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can't wait for Karim bezema to get out of Madrid.

    His full potential is not being realized in Madrid.
    “It is better to be roughly right than precisely wrong”


  9. #54
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the Gates of Bernabeu
    Posts
    42,140
    Post Thanks / Like

    .
    .
    .
    Sevilla have made an official announcement of the agreement whereby Aleix Vidal is to be sold to Barcelona.
    He expects to undergo the rudimentary medical examination first thing on Monday, after which he will be unveiled to the press at the Camp Nou.
    Aleix Vidal went to Sevilla from Almería last summer. After his year down in the Andalusian capital, he is to sign up for Barça for five seasons, though he will not be able to actually play for the club untill January, when the sanction which prevents Barcelona from signing new players is up.

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the Gates of Bernabeu
    Posts
    42,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rafael van der Vaart linked with transfer to Real Betis
    .
    .
    .
    .Rafael van der Vaart is on the verge of becoming Real Betis' first signing after the club's return to Primer División. Betis are trying to push through the transfer as quickly as possible and could unveil Van der Vaart in the coming days. Betis coach Pepe Mel has made no effort to hide the club's intention of signing the Netherlands international midfielder. "Every player who comes here does so because they have ambition and want to achieve things. Rafael has the possibility to play in the Euros and that's an interesting prospect and one of the ways he could come here."

    Van der Vaart's contract with Hamburg expired at the end of the season and the player has often stated his desire to finish his career on Spain's south coast, close to his Spanish mother's home in Chiclana de la Frontera, Cádiz. He has been linked with a move to Segunda B side Cádiz CF but has also attracted the interest of Málaga and Betis. The main stumbling block is the player's wages: he would be expected to take a huge cut to join either Primera side. On the other hand, Van der Vaart wants to be in the Netherlands squad for France 2016 and playing regularly will help in that regard. He is also said to be impressed with the ongoing project at the Benito Villamarín.
    .
    .
    .
    .

  11. #56
    Mahdi's Avatar
    Mahdi is offline News Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Mjunik
    Posts
    6,571
    Post Thanks / Like
    Have we reached the stage where the Spanish waiter is compared to Carletto?

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the Gates of Bernabeu
    Posts
    42,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a heart-breaking story for Girona ... they had the passport to la liga with a 1-0 lead over lugo at home and then BOOM Lugo scored a late goal in the dying minutes of the match and stopped them from the direct promotion.

    Sporting Gijon is back in the top league
    .
    .
    .

    .
    .
    .
    .
    Directly promoted to the Liga BBVA: Betis and Sporting.

    Play-Offs for promotion to the Liga BBVA: Valladolid vs Las Palmas (Wednesday 20:00 and Saturday 20:00 CEST); Zaragoza vs Girona (Thursday 20:00 and Sunday 17:00 CEST)

    Relegated to the Second Division B: Barça B, Sabadell, Recreativo and Racing.
    .


  13. #58
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    DarvAze DoolAb
    Posts
    36,742
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahdi View Post
    Have we reached the stage where the Spanish waiter is compared to Carletto?
    That's what's happening these days and I for one can't believe it!

    It actually makes me wonder if his appointment will cause a natural complacency for clubs like Barca and Atletico as they will be laughing at Madrid all season! This can't be good for La Liga.


  14. #59
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the Gates of Bernabeu
    Posts
    42,140
    Post Thanks / Like

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the Gates of Bernabeu
    Posts
    42,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaharMahal View Post
    I can't wait for Karim bezema to get out of Madrid.

    His full potential is not being realized in Madrid.

    How did you come up with this conclusion ? OK I agree he does not have an eye-catching goal record comparing to CR but don't forget no one can out score CR and Messi when playing next to them . in 2014-15 with Carlo's 4-3-3 formation he scored 15 goals only and he had some injury layoffs as well. I hope he get his naturals 9 position back with Rafa's 4-2-3-1 format ...

    He loves Madrid and he won't leave unless he is asked to ....

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •