Page 6 of 74 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

According to Spanish State television RTVE, Iker Casillas will leave Real Madrid this summer ahead of the arrival of David de Gea. The news that was announced this afternoon (Wednesday) stated that the Madrid captain has chosen to leave the team because he does not want to be a problem for the club as, according to the channel, De Gea will sign in the coming days and will be presented “in the middle” of next week.

Madrid want to provide Casillas with an exit that is commensurate with his history at the club and they have guaranteed him that there will be no economic problems, according to TVE1. The player and the club are aligned in the same direction – they are working on a consensual goodbye.

The journalist David Alonso, speaking on SER Deportivos, also revealed the Real Madrid goalkeeper’s intention: “Casillas is closer to leaving than to staying.”

According to the reports, Casillas has up to ten offers from various teams and, right now, the most important one, from an economic perspective, comes from Turkish side Fenerbahce. His intention is to stay in Europe.

There have been doubts and rumours about the departure of the goalkeeper in recent months, but the player himself wanted to deny them after meeting with the club and clarifying his future.

“I am sure that I will continue, I see myself well and strong,” he said on El Larguero on May 27. However, it seems that his future with the Real Madrid armband is once again unclear.

Casillas would wave goodbye to Madrid with three Champions League titles, five Liga titles and two Copas del Rey, among other titles.

Post Thanks / Like
    Freixa unveiled his candidacy for BARCA President

The former director unveiled his candidacy today, Wednesday, under the slogan 'We know what we're playing at'. One of Freixa's priorities will be to protect La Masia. "We're running because we're qualified to manage things with the commitment and rigour which this club demands", he remarked.
    The candidate, who posed with all of the members of his project, insisted on the importance of the youth system and warned: "There's a lot at stake. There are no guarantees for the future, because La Masia does not have an operational model and if we don't intervene, we will constantly have to invest in new signings. And that's not what we want. We want to protect the excellence of La Masia. It will be the cornerstone of our administration."

Post Thanks / Like
    Juve want Isco to replace Pirlo’
    .Real Madrid midfielder Isco is said to be Juventus’ first choice to replace departing playmaker Andrea Pirlo.

AS repeats a report from Italian outlet Tuttosport that says Juventus Coach Max Allegri has asked for Isco should Pirlo quit the club.

Chelsea’s Brazil international Oscar is second choice to Isco, who is again wanted by Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini.

Pellegrini worked with Isco at Malaga and tried to take him with him to the Premier League, only for Isco to accept the offer from Santiago Bernabeu instead.

Post Thanks / Like
    Xavi explains his anger with Neymar
    .Xavi Hernández explained the incident with Neymar in Barcelona's treble celebration parade.
    "They were trying to take my shoes off and were pushing me when I was standing on the edge of the bus. I told them to stop messing around and to focus on the fans, since the parade is for them. It's alright to have three or four beers, but the parade is for the supporters, to thank them, and you can't just be in your own world", the former Barça captain and Al-Sadd newbie told Sport.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by byebyenow View Post
    They have done an amazing job to scout these players and now Bacca who was unknown in Belgian league now have all the top clubs going after him. Another two teams that has done so great in scouting players and selling them for tons of cash has been Porto and Benfica.

The only difference is that both Porto and Benfica have to pay a lot of commission to the third party and the agents.

Porto specially have a big business with South American footballing world and the south american players are mostly tied with the third party ownership ... Porto alone since winning the CL in 2004 have earned €715M but again they have paid tons to the third party owners , but still they are making a fortune ...

Post Thanks / Like

Rafa Benitez has reportedly requested the signings of Geoffrey Kondogbia and Marco Reus as he continues his Real Madrid squad overhaul.

With a 4-2-3-1 formation already in place, AS claims the Coach is eyeing a number of reinforcements to his squad this summer, starting with a central midfielder and right winger.

Casemiro’s return to Madrid was confirmed last week, but the 55-year-old wants more power in the middle of the park and, having seen Marco Verratti disappear from the radar, has reportedly turned to Kondogbia.

Los Blancos were believed to be interested in the Monaco midfielder when he was at Sevilla in 2012-13, and he is considered the “perfect” foil for Toni Kroos and Luka Modric, given his tender 22 years and status as a France international.

If a deal cannot be brokered for Kondogbia, who is also the subject of interest from Milan, then Madrid are likely to turn to Roma’s Belgium international Radja Nainggolan.

Elsewhere, Gareth Bale’s expected switch from right to left wing means an opening has been created, and AS understands Madrid are huge admirers of Raheem Sterling and Marco Reus in the position.

However, the former Liverpool boss is purported to have ruled out the English starlet for his “troubled” personality, while doubts remain over the Borussia Dortmund talisman’s fitness, despite being a long-term target.

Post Thanks / Like

Rafa Benitez is reportedly ready to revive Gareth Bale’s Real Madrid career by playing him on the left of his 4-2-3-1 formation.

The Coach attended Wales’ 1-0 victory over Belgium in Euro 2016 qualifying at Cardiff’s Millennium Stadium on Friday, and AS claims he was hugely impressed by the winger’s match-winning exploits.

Consequently, Benitez is now understood to be keen on helping former Tottenham star recover the form which warranted Los Blancos shelling out a world-record fee for his services in 2013.

The 55-year-old already plans to move Cristiano Ronaldo into the role of No 9, thereby freeing up Bale to take up the left flank after spending his first two seasons in Madrid on the right.

“We know what position we’re in but we’re going to enjoy this evening. We know there is still a long way to go,” the Welshman told Sky Sports after his country’s win, which puts them atop Group B, three points clear of Belgium, with four games remaining.

For us, we can enjoy now but when the next camp comes around we’ll be straight back on the floor, working hard back on the training field and ready to do the business.

“I can’t really put it into words. The crowd here – what can I say? I think we literally have the best fans in the world.

“We prepared well, we worked hard together and it showed out there.

“We played some good football, we were under the cosh at times but we battled in every area and I think we deserved the win in the end.

“After 65, 70 minutes I was gone! The gaffer said ‘put 100 per cent in, leave nothing out there’ and obviously the season is over now for everyone so we put it all out there on the field.”

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Crazy day in Spanish Segunda today

week ago Girona beat Zaragoza away with three goals but today Zara managed to overcome the first leg result 1-4 at Girona's ground

Zaragoza vs. Las Palmas winner will promote to La Liga

Last edited by Real Madrid; 14-06-2015 at 08:23 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Deulofeu enjoyed a impactful time during his loan at Everton in the 2013-14 season, with Everton manager Roberto Martinez and the club’s supporters keen to see Spanish international return to the club the following season on another loan or a transfer.

However, Barcelona decided against sanctioning an immediate return to England for Deulofeu, and allowed him to join Sevilla on a season-long loan, helping the Andalusian club to Europa League victory and a fifth place finish in La Liga.

Despite Sevilla’s success this season they have opted not to make an offer for the player, who made 28 appearances for the club last term, and according to the Daily Mail, Everton now look set to swoop.

Deulofeu has not developed as Barcelona predicted and the Catalan club are happy for Deulofeu to move on to secure first team football.

The signing of Deulofeu is likely to cost Everton £3 million, as they seek to improve on a disappointing campaign in 2014-15.

Post Thanks / Like
    Las Palmas promoted to la laiga with the 3-3 aggregate vs zaragoza.... zara needed 5 more minutes but they couldnt hold onto it

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    Las Palmas promoted to la laiga with the 3-3 aggregate vs zaragoza.... zara needed 5 more minutes but they couldnt hold onto it
    Great, Fuck Zaragoza. I hate them
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooya View Post
    Great, Fuck Zaragoza. I hate them
    Why is that ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Atleti signs Jackson Martinez for 35 mil from Porto . Porto paid 11 mil for him 3 years ago ...

Post Thanks / Like

Whilst Florentino Pérez turns down Sergio Ramos’ wage demands, Manchester United have promised the defender a salary of €55 million (net) over five years that could see the Spanish center back see out his career playing at Old Trafford. The nature of the offer would see Ramos earn €12 million in his first season in England. The sliding scale would see his yearly wage decrease by half a million euro per year to leave the Spanish defender earning €10 million euro per season.

Last year Van Gaal broke the club’s signing record by bringing in Ángel Di María for 75 million euro, this year he’s prepared to offer the financial incentive to lure Ramos to Old Trafford with the idea that the Spaniard becomes a key player for the club. The salary offered to Ramos is on a par with Wayne Rooney’s wages and what the Premier League club paid to Radamel Falcao last season. Ramos would be one of the highest earners with the ‘Red Devils’.

Van Gaal has a spending budget of over 200 million euro this summer to spend of new acquisitions. United have already signed Dutch international Memphis Depay, bringing the player in from Dutch champions, PSV Eindhoven. He’s also stated that his priorities are to secure a forward a midfielder and a world class defender to cover the gap that the likes of Rio Ferdinand and Vidic have left over the years. Hummels and Otamendi were his initial targets but recent events at the Bernabeu between Real Madrid and Sergio Ramos have seen Van Gaal close his sights in on the player from Seville.