Page 7 of 74 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

.The agent of Barcelona full-back Adriano has said it is in his client’s interests to quit the club if he is only going to be third choice.

Paulo Affonso Neves said in an interview with Radio Barcelona that Adriano’s lack of regular playing time has led him to want to move on.

“He plays rarely but plays well. Adriano is a great professional and a good person,” Neves is quoted as saying by AS.

“I think if Adriano has to be the third choice, he’d better look for a way out. But we’re not in a hurry.”

houmanbahal is online now Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like Ramos and Pepe really want to leave?? I am not sure if we really want him at United but he is better than what we got today and with DeGea most likely leaving. we need to strength our defense....
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

Post Thanks / Like
    I heard about Ramos possibly joining United and I on't like it either but without De Gea we may have to get him. If Pepe moves to United I will stop supporting them until he leaves.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Payandeh Iran View Post
    I heard about Ramos possibly joining United and I on't like it either but without De Gea we may have to get him. If Pepe moves to United I will stop supporting them until he leaves.
    if the presence of a certain player would be the reason of not supporting a team then you're lucky that you're not a Madrid fan ...

Pepe to ManU ? where did that come from ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    if the presence of a certain player would be the reason of not supporting a team then you're lucky that you're not a Madrid fan ...

Pepe to ManU ? where did that come from ?
    I didn't hear about that either.

houmanbahal is online now Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ramos is the only player that is linked to United. I am not sure about Pepe, but I heard he wants to leave Real as well.
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

Post Thanks / Like
    According to an exclusive survey carried out by SigmaDos for MARCA, Josep Maria Bartomeu would win the elections for the Barcelona presidency if they were held today.
    The most recent president currently has an eight-point lead over Joan Laporta, who came second, albeit with a comfortable gap separating him from the third-placed candidate, Agustí Benedito. Considering Benedito only picked up support from 2.3% of respondents, he would seem to be out of the race despite there being over two weeks of campaigning to go.
    The question is whether or not Laporta (27.5%) is able to close the gap on Bartomeu (35.7%). There are two key factors to consider. The first is the long campaign that is still to run, particularly with the last week likely to be decisive. The second hinges on the undecided voters (24.1%) who are yet to be swayed and could swing the contest.
    The two big favourites have defined voting niches. The elections can be considered a generational battle between young and old.
    Laporta has young people on his side, those who grew up with him as president and a trophy-winning side under Frank Rijkaard. Bartomeu, on the other hand, has older members' votes as they see him as a more trustworthy candidate.

Post Thanks / Like
    Valencia have confirmed the appointment of Phil Neville as assistant Coach to Nuno Santo.

The former Manchester United and England defender, who worked under David Moyes at Old Trafford in 2013-14, before assisting interim Ryan Giggs for the final three games of the season, replaces Newcastle United-bound Ian Cathro.

“Phil has extensive experience at the highest level but above all has lots of knowledge and very clear values ​​that fit into our team and club,” Nuno told Valencia’s official website.

“We stand by our philosophy. He was always a great team player, and we want to be a unit. I believe he’ll help us a lot.”

Post Thanks / Like
    Porto confirm Atletico move for Martinez
    .Porto have confirmed Jackson Martinez's move to Atletico Madrid has taken a step closer after the Liga club met the release clause in his contract.

The striker has been widely tipped to leave the Stadio Dragao after three years in Portugal, with Atletico, Arsenal and Milan all linked with a move.

However, last week the Spanish club emerged as favourites to land the 28-year-old, with Martinez telling reporters at the Copa America he would sign a four-year deal in Madrid.

And Porto have now confirmed to the Portuguese Securities and Market Commission that Atletico have activated the €35million clause in his contract, paving the way for talks to begin over his transfer.

Martinez has scored 92 goals in 136 appearances for Porto, helping them to one Primeira Liga title in 2013.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Real Madrid have agreed terms with Porto for the transfer of Iker Casillas. The deal could be announced officially in the coming hours and the goalkeeper will bid farewell to the Bernabéu at an event on Friday.

Post Thanks / Like
    Barcelona sign Arda Turan.
    Arda Turan is moving to Barcelona, after the deal was approved by the club’s managing commission (the entity running the club until the new president is elected on 18 July). The commission accepted the request of Josep Maria Bartomeu to bring the player in, who argued that it was the express request of Luis Enrique and that other clubs, like Chelsea and United were keen on the Turk. The total value of the transfer is 34 million euros plus seven million in add-ons.

Barcelona have however reserved the right to sell the player back to Atleti, receiving 10% less than they are paying for him. The resale option expires on 20 July, meaning the new president will have two days to decide whether to keep Arda or not, and in the case that he doesn’t, he can sell him back to Atleti at an effective cost of 3.4 million.

Barcelona published a statement on their website detailing the transfer, and stating that the managing commission does have the power to carry out signings.

Arda will be able to play in January, once Barcelona’s transfer ban, for irregularities in signing under-age players, is over and the club can register the player.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hos Geldin in turkish means welcome!

Post Thanks / Like
    Is Casillas leaving Madrid for Porto? Seems like a done deal.

Post Thanks / Like
    To those of you who follow LaLiga news more than I do (especially you RealMadrid), what do you think about Zlatan joining Real? The rumors have grown stronger in recent days but Im not sure what the chances of it happening are. I mean, even though he is 33 years old but he is a very big name and Benzema is leaving..... what do you think??